Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

TurdEater is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TurdEater is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TurdEater is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TurdEater is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TurdEater is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TurdEater is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TurdEater is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TurdEater is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TurdEater is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TurdEater is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TurdEater is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

selena gomez and justin bieber caught having sex

BB.com Diamond Member I_Live_4_This's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 188 lbs
    I_Live_4_This has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) I_Live_4_This has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) I_Live_4_This has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) I_Live_4_This has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) I_Live_4_This has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) I_Live_4_This has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) I_Live_4_This has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) I_Live_4_This has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) I_Live_4_This has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) I_Live_4_This has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) I_Live_4_This has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit I_Live_4_This's BodySpace
    99% of all sexual encounters of mine end up like this.

Start out missionary. I take it at my pace. Slow with occasional fast pace but mostly slow so I can keep control over my semen. 10 minutes. 30 minutes. sometimes 45 minutes of great control. I can flip her over and get her in a doggy position and keep excellent control.

But what gets me is when a woman forces herself on top of me. They never ask. They jump up on me and grab my dick and shove it in them. Then they ride me like a freakin horse. They start out at fast speed and then ultra fast speed then demonic speed and finally possessed by the succubus speed. They're like writhing on me and I always cum within a minute. Usually i'll tell them im cumming but they wont get off and I have to grab my own dick and yank it out cause they are no help at all.

Does this happen to you? I think I can enjoy a woman on top but they have no patience. They just wanna shred your dick to pieces with Usian Bolt speed sport fyckin. Any of you ever have a woman on top that goes nice and slow? Is it possible? A woman being on top is like her basically raping you of your will to not get a woman pregnant. It's her primal instinct to get on top and force her will over you and force you to cum in them.

Im sure it's happened alot to men that women get on top and the man says "im cumming" and she sinks real low on his dick and traps his hips with her ass not letting him get up. Women are rapists.
    ////
    (O O)
    ----oOO-------------
    Will Rep for Food
    Howard 100/101 Crew
    NY Yankee Nation
    ------oOO-----------
    I__I__I
    II II
    ooO Ooo

████████████████ Rep back 1k+ ████████████████

Stats: 5'9", 158 lbs
    GettingDeezed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GettingDeezed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GettingDeezed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GettingDeezed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GettingDeezed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GettingDeezed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GettingDeezed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GettingDeezed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GettingDeezed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GettingDeezed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GettingDeezed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit GettingDeezed's BodySpace

Start out missionary. I take it at my pace. Slow with occasional fast pace but mostly slow so I can keep control over my semen. 10 minutes. 30 minutes. sometimes 45 minutes of great control. I can flip her over and get her in a doggy position and keep excellent control.

But what gets me is when a woman forces herself on top of me. They never ask. They jump up on me and grab my dick and shove it in them. Then they ride me like a freakin horse. They start out at fast speed and then ultra fast speed then demonic speed and finally possessed by the succubus speed. They're like writhing on me and I always cum within a minute. Usually i'll tell them im cumming but they wont get off and I have to grab my own dick and yank it out cause they are no help at all.

Does this happen to you? I think I can enjoy a woman on top but they have no patience. They just wanna shred your dick to pieces with Usian Bolt speed sport fyckin. Any of you ever have a woman on top that goes nice and slow? Is it possible? A woman being on top is like her basically raping you of your will to not get a woman pregnant. It's her primal instinct to get on top and force her will over you and force you to cum in them.

Im sure it's happened alot to men that women get on top and the man says "im cumming" and she sinks real low on his dick and traps his hips with her ass not letting him get up. Women are rapists.

Stats: 6'0", 210 lbs
    BloodRush00 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BloodRush00 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BloodRush00 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BloodRush00 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BloodRush00 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BloodRush00 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BloodRush00 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BloodRush00 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BloodRush00 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BloodRush00 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BloodRush00 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BloodRush00's BodySpace

Rep back 1k+

Stats: 5'11", 195 lbs
    BodyPoints: 9143
    Indringa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Indringa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Indringa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Indringa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Indringa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Indringa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Indringa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Indringa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Indringa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Indringa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Indringa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Indringa's BodySpace
    REP BACK PEOPLE with 6K+, and a link, brah.

* Beta Theta Pi (ΒΘΠ)
    * Summa Cum Laude (3.8+ GPA) Crew
    * Less Than 3 Posts Per Day Crew

Big 3 Max's: Squat 385 x 5, 405 x 3 || Deadlift 365 x 10, 405 x 7 || Bench 205 x 5, 225 x 3

★★★ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ★★★- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ★★★
    Inspiration / Origin for my Username: http://eol.org/pages/2922258/overview
    ★★★ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ★★★- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ★★★

Stats: 5'8", 154 lbs
    v7znay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) v7znay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) v7znay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) v7znay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) v7znay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) v7znay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) v7znay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) v7znay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) v7znay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) v7znay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) v7znay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit v7znay's BodySpace

Money For Nothing and Your Chicks For Free

Nofearlivelife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nofearlivelife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nofearlivelife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nofearlivelife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nofearlivelife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nofearlivelife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nofearlivelife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nofearlivelife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nofearlivelife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nofearlivelife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nofearlivelife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by indringa View Post
    lmfaooooooooooooo

Stats: 5'6", 183 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5611
    Riceboi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Riceboi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Riceboi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Riceboi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Riceboi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Riceboi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Riceboi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Riceboi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Riceboi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Riceboi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Riceboi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Riceboi's BodySpace
    god it must be so epic to be justin bieber, I wish I was him (srs)

Stats: 5'11", 350 lbs
    NDAPUPR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NDAPUPR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NDAPUPR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NDAPUPR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NDAPUPR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NDAPUPR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NDAPUPR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NDAPUPR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NDAPUPR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NDAPUPR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NDAPUPR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NDAPUPR's BodySpace

*Rate every thread 1☆ crew*

Stats: 6'0", 189 lbs
    otakutrevan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) otakutrevan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) otakutrevan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) otakutrevan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) otakutrevan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) otakutrevan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) otakutrevan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) otakutrevan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) otakutrevan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) otakutrevan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) otakutrevan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit otakutrevan's BodySpace

Σ B.A.P.F.L Σ
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    Fuk all you Filts.Srs
    *Rand Paul 2016 Crew*
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (Stage 2 WRX, Shop Tuned)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

HartlMP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HartlMP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HartlMP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HartlMP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HartlMP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HartlMP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HartlMP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HartlMP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HartlMP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HartlMP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HartlMP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit HartlMP's BodySpace

Stats: 5'6", 164 lbs
    JRubzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRubzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRubzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRubzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRubzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRubzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRubzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRubzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRubzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRubzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRubzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit JRubzzz's BodySpace