alyssa.super is on a distinguished road. (+10) alyssa.super is on a distinguished road. (+10) alyssa.super is on a distinguished road. (+10) alyssa.super is on a distinguished road. (+10) alyssa.super is on a distinguished road. (+10) alyssa.super is on a distinguished road. (+10) alyssa.super is on a distinguished road. (+10) alyssa.super is on a distinguished road. (+10) alyssa.super is on a distinguished road. (+10) alyssa.super is on a distinguished road. (+10) alyssa.super is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Where do you find jeans?

I am short and have very muscular legs...
    I have always had thicker legs, but because I work out they become more thick...
    I can find jeans every once in awhile, but most of the time they are too long...
    Let me know about where you prefer to buy jeans
    <-sUper - - <3

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604015083&posted=1#post604015083

TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    try pzi jeans...finally got a pair with no gapping in the waist, although i DID have to return three pairs i ordered, followed sizing charts to a t, but my legs are still too damn big.

But as far as fit, they are GREAT a far cry from what I normally have to put up with.

Like usually I can find jeans that fit my legs, but have like 5 inches of loose fabric in the waist, not with these.

and i actually bought a pair of skinny jeans that FIT i don't look ridiculous..did not think it was possible, they also carry a range of inseams, for the petite, to the tall like me.

http://www.pzijeans.com/

amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The Buckle. BKE Stella Stretch jean. Love them. Bootcut, not flare and perfect low rise.

fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wink

I like American Rag from Macy's! They have Short, Regular and Long sizes! I'm 5'2 and the Short version is perfect for me! I hate altering jeans!=\

amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fery321 View Post
    I like American Rag from Macy's! They have Short, Regular and Long sizes! I'm 5'2 and the Short version is perfect for me! I hate altering jeans!=\
    The buckle, if you've got one around you, alters them for free and does an amazing job. But their BKE (store brand) of jeans comes in xlong, long, reg, and most importantly SHORT. which is a 29 1/2 in inseam.

heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I like American Eagle jeans best---I love that they come in different lengths, short in particular (since that is what I need). I like "The Artist" kind, seems to fit in all the right places, but "Boyfriend" is supposed to be a bit roomier through the thighs.
    On a mini-cut, then onto maintenance mode for the summer.

ariel51makeup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ariel51makeup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ariel51makeup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ariel51makeup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ariel51makeup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ariel51makeup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ariel51makeup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ariel51makeup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ariel51makeup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ariel51makeup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ariel51makeup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know. I'm 5'. It's a great day when I have to find some bloody pants, isn't it.

BUT Old Navy has the (short, reg, tall) system aswell and I love how their pants & jeans fit
    Also I just fell in love with Target's pants, they have some Converse One Star brand or something, and even though it's not (short) labelled or anything, they fit pretty sick and scrunch only a TAD on the ankle so it looks hella perf with heels, flats, or converse. No hem necessary.

SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm another one for Buckle - they have so many different brands/styles and you really can't beat free altering.

fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by amberly View Post
    The buckle, if you've got one around you, alters them for free and does an amazing job. But their BKE (store brand) of jeans comes in xlong, long, reg, and most importantly SHORT. which is a 29 1/2 in inseam.
    I've never heard of buckle! I'll have to do some research!

BarbellBeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarbellBeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarbellBeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarbellBeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarbellBeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarbellBeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarbellBeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarbellBeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarbellBeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarbellBeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarbellBeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by fery321 View Post
    I've never heard of buckle! I'll have to do some research!
    I like Victoria's Secret actually. You can choose your inseam size and waist size. They also have a non gapping waist thing for some of their styles.

SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I actually just purchased two pairs of jeans at Charlotte Russe. Really inexpensive too!
    'In the long run, we shape our lives, and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die. And the choices we make are ultimately our own responsibility.' -Elanor Roosevelt

ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been thinking of starting a "where do you get [clothing noun]'s to fit an [adjective] [bodypart]?" thread, for questions like "where do I find jeans to fit bodybuilder quads?" and "where can I find women's dress shirts that accommodate my huge delts?" I bet a lot of women can relate to this question and the difficulties of finding clothes for a body that isn't a shape that falls on the typical American "spectrum" from skinny-fat to just fat.

I think a lot of mainstream labels start with a stick-thin pattern for size 0 that assumes little body fat and almost no muscle, and then just increases all measurements of the pattern by uniform increments so that larger sizes just reflect thicker fat layers over the same puny muscle base. There is no consideration for the changes in SHAPE, as well as size, that occur with muscle gain.

When I was skinnyfat, I slid into Express size 4 jeans no problem. Today, I need a size 8, but the fit isn't as good overall. Even comparing similar styles (sz 4 Stella bootcut vs size 8 Stella bootcut), everything is tighter in the quads, and if I buy larger sizes to accommodate the quads, then the butt and waist are all baggy and saggy.
    Sketchy Dude Outside Museum: "Yo, I'm selling candy for my basketball team..."
    Boyfriend: "No thanks, dude."
    SDOM: "You sure you don't want one for the pretty lady?"
    Ives: "The pretty lady doesn't eat candy. That's how she got so pretty."

heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ives View Post
    I've been thinking of starting a "where do you get [clothing noun]'s to fit an [adjective] [bodypart]?" thread, for questions like "where do I find jeans to fit bodybuilder quads?" and "where can I find women's dress shirts that accommodate my huge delts?" I bet a lot of women can relate to this question and the difficulties of finding clothes for a body that isn't a shape that falls on the typical American "spectrum" from skinny-fat to just fat.

I think a lot of mainstream labels start with a stick-thin pattern for size 0 that assumes little body fat and almost no muscle, and then just increases all measurements of the pattern by uniform increments so that larger sizes just reflect thicker fat layers over the same puny muscle base. There is no consideration for the changes in SHAPE, as well as size, that occur with muscle gain.

When I was skinnyfat, I slid into Express size 4 jeans no problem. Today, I need a size 8, but the fit isn't as good overall. Even comparing similar styles (sz 4 Stella bootcut vs size 8 Stella bootcut), everything is tighter in the quads, and if I buy larger sizes to accommodate the quads, then the butt and waist are all baggy and saggy.
    I agree completely! I purchased a pair of jeans from Abercrombie the other day and I had to go a size up in order to have a bit more room in the thighs. There was a lot of tightness through the hamstring area with the size 00, while a size 0 fit much better through the thigh, but is too big in the hips/waist. They look cute, but I cannot wear them without a belt because I constantly have to pull them up. That is why, in general, I buy most of my jeans from American Eagle. I can buy the smallest size and it fits all over. I think they're cut bigger in the thighs than Abercrombie.

Shirts are even more of an issue for me and it was the case even when I was skinnier. I have broad shoulders and a lot of tops aren't made for broad shoulders. Add muscle into that picture and finding a good fit becomes a problem. I usually have to go up a size in shirts, particularly the "structured" shirts and jackets, but then I have a problem with gaping in other areas. So while certain brands of jeans can fit strangely, I have more of a problem finding good-fitting tops.
    Last edited by heidismommy; 02-22-2010 at 12:07 PM.
    On a mini-cut, then onto maintenance mode for the summer.

fbodychick will become famous soon enough. (+50) fbodychick will become famous soon enough. (+50) fbodychick will become famous soon enough. (+50) fbodychick will become famous soon enough. (+50) fbodychick will become famous soon enough. (+50) fbodychick will become famous soon enough. (+50) fbodychick will become famous soon enough. (+50) fbodychick will become famous soon enough. (+50) fbodychick will become famous soon enough. (+50) fbodychick will become famous soon enough. (+50) fbodychick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am another fan of the buckle. I just got my first pair around Christmas and I love them. I always have a prob finding something long enough. The legs fit nice too. My friend has huge legs and she wears them as well....

I've only just recently had a problem with my buckle jeans. I went to treat myself to a new pair of (hopefully) smaller stella jeans... I've been wearing a 27 and the waist is just way too big at this point, so I was gonna try a 26. No dice.. Fit in the waist, too small in the upper thigh butt area. Still a 27, I'll just buy a cute belt...

LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Express! I LOVE express jeans. I'm 4'11" and not a skinny girl lol. Most of the "short" sizes fit me - I have one pair that I can only wear with heels, but all my others are fine with flats.
    The question is not "who is going to let me," it's "who is going to stop me?"

with a booty like hers ATG might be at just parallel - HARRYBEAST

My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129205301

jkliveng has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkliveng has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkliveng has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkliveng has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkliveng has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkliveng has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkliveng has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkliveng has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkliveng has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkliveng has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkliveng has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Levis all the way!
    Julie
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=514025933#post514025933

MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    oldnavy.com
    They have petite sizes now (and tall for me )
    ~Missy: Loving wife to my super sexy husband (MT_fitness) and mommy to three beautiful girls.

Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.~C.S. Lewis

ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The last Jeans I purchased were Levi's Relaxed Seat Jeans in the men's section. Haven't worn jeans in 10 years and refused to buy any larger sized jeans because I have 10 pair of good black Levis in my closet that I always said "I'll be wearing those again". I use to live in jeans so of course I had a pair for every day of the week. Well, 2010, I will be wearing those. I have a pair sitting out that I look at every day. I loved button fly 501s but my thighs got bigger as I got older and I had to start getting the relaxed fit jeans. I still have a pair of turquoise 501s from when Levis was dying jeans different colors like purple, gray,etc and I won't give them away because they were my favorite jeans. One thing about 501s is that even if you are in shape, most people cannot wear them unless their thighs are smaller (ie runners) because if you play any other sport, you aint getting in them. LOL.

Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Levi's makes a "curvy" jean that can be hard to find, but it has the no gap waist feature and more leg room. I think they sell it as small as a 4 and in short/reg/long too.

My biggest problem with jeans right now is finding ones that fit around my calves. I don't know if it is the stairmill or extra fat or what, but I will find boot cut jeans that fit perfectly everywhere but are too tight in the calves.

Not to sideline the thread, but to the other 5'6'' women out there, do you wear short length or regular length pants?

MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Adelaide. View Post
    Levi's makes a "curvy" jean that can be hard to find, but it has the no gap waist feature and more leg room. I think they sell it as small as a 4 and in short/reg/long too.

My biggest problem with jeans right now is finding ones that fit around my calves. I don't know if it is the stairmill or extra fat or what, but I will find boot cut jeans that fit perfectly everywhere but are too tight in the calves.

Not to sideline the thread, but to the other 5'6'' women out there, do you wear short length or regular length pants?
    I'm 5'7, but with long torso and shorter legs. I actually wear regular in pants sizes and long/tall in shirts.

For your calves, what about flare leg jeans?
    ~Missy: Loving wife to my super sexy husband (MT_fitness) and mommy to three beautiful girls.

Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.~C.S. Lewis

ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You know, I'm only 5'5" but a short inseam won't cut it so I wear a medium inseam. In guy jeans I wear a 32" inseam.

tmggrubb4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am in the same situation. I am not really a body builder but have always been a long distance runner. My thighs are huge and I can never find jeans. I am 4'11", 115lbs, my waist is 23.5" and one thigh is 28" around. I have tried all of the places mentioned above but no luck.

SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just get them tailored if they're too long. Easy fix.

I can never get jeans without dishing out $100+ for them because non-designer ones are never long enough.

CashmereNCamo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CashmereNCamo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CashmereNCamo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CashmereNCamo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CashmereNCamo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CashmereNCamo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CashmereNCamo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CashmereNCamo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CashmereNCamo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CashmereNCamo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CashmereNCamo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by heidismommy View Post
    I like American Eagle jeans best---I love that they come in different lengths, short in particular (since that is what I need). I like "The Artist" kind, seems to fit in all the right places, but "Boyfriend" is supposed to be a bit roomier through the thighs.
    Most of my jeans are AEO. I used to prefer 'Original', but since working out harder, they are getting too tight in the thighs. The 'Boyfriend' cut IS roomier, like you say - and they are stretchy, so that helps. Biggest problem I have with them is the low waist and showing half my butt when I crouch down, but at least they FIT in the butt and don't leave a huge gap at the top (waist) like a lot of jeans do. I'm 5'3", but I practically live in cowgirl boots, so I get the regular length.

Have you tried Cruel Girl or Wrangler Rock 47? They're made for women who ride and thus have well developed thighs. I have quite a few of both and don't remember them feeling real tight in the thighs.
    Last edited by CashmereNCamo; 04-13-2013 at 12:55 AM.

whulfc86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whulfc86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whulfc86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whulfc86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whulfc86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whulfc86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whulfc86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whulfc86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whulfc86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whulfc86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whulfc86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love the way American Eagle jeans fit thats all I have bought in years I get the short length but still have to get them hemmed!

Care28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Buckle is the way to go, I know someone already posted it, but really they are great for finding a fit for all body types

meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lucky Brand jeans are so comfortable! They come in several inseams. I'm a bit big in the thighs and they fit well, though yours look extra muscular so I'm not sure if they'd give you an issue. They last long too. Unfortunately my favorite pair of many years just gave out. Ripped right across the butt midday...embarrassing >.<

What is this Buckle everyone is talking about? I must check it out!

ten2go has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Adelaide. View Post

I'm 5'5 1/2 and I actually need a 32-33" hem. I use to have a hard time finding pants long enough and then they changed the style to longer and I don't have that problem anymore!!