IronSith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Would this calorie dense paste be any good?

I was thinking of a colorie dense food and came up with having peanut butter,cream cheese,and jelly.

Ex. 2tbs of pb with 2tbs cream cheese and 1tbs of jelly would have:

330 calories
    30g fat
    9.5 g saturated fat
    22 grams of carbs
    10 protien

Just wondering if this would be any good for bulking to jack up the calories? It taste pretty damn good.
    I am not the biggest nor am I the best,
    But I do this for my self and not for all the rest...

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thats a lot of ****ing fat bro. Unless you are looking to get a gut I wouldnt take that. The calories aren't even that high. Cream cheese is high in fat and jelly hardly ever has any nutritional value its usually just sugar. Peanut butter is good though. Do like peanutbutter, bannana, maybe some strawberries and milk mix and blend it. Should taste good and is much healthier. Or buy a weight gainer sup, they aren't that expensive and have vitamins and amino acids in them too.

teen8ger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teen8ger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teen8ger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teen8ger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teen8ger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teen8ger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teen8ger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    peanut butter (2tbsp)
    brown bread (2)
    milk (2)

comes to 500+ calories if using 2% milk
    700+ calories if using 3.25% milk.

Location: Manchester, Droylsden, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jdh1986 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdh1986 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdh1986 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdh1986 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdh1986 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdh1986 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdh1986 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdh1986 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdh1986 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdh1986 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdh1986 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Depending on your body fat % and weight and height etc you will probally need to cut down on cals again. Recalculate your BMR and activity addition and go slightly higher on the deficit. Bmr do change with losses or even gains I'n weight and lbm. Do that and see how you go for a month