Thread: Need advice

cann0n99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need advice

So I’ve been doing Barbell curls of about 130lbs and usually 4 sets of 20 reps but I haven’t gotten sore at all. I’ve also been doing pull ups and triceps and doing the bench but not getting sore at all. Does anyone know if I’m doing anything wrong? Or need to increase the weight maybe? Thanks

17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Soreness is not a sign of muscle growth.
    Texas Method Log *https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173755621*

Program spreadsheet **https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14MPWVNPbfmfkuoTMDaGih3pbM2-KQHZuSjcJPuwVE9c/edit?usp=sharing**

FMH Crew Little Beast

JayVincent JayVincent JayVincent JayVincent JayVincent JayVincent JayVincent JayVincent JayVincent JayVincent JayVincent
    Soreness is NOT a sign of proper muscle stimulation. Soreness is an indication that your body has been introduced to a stress it is not used to. As you continue to train soreness will go away unless you introduce a new exercise your body is not accustomed to.

Also, if you are doing barbell curls with 130lbs, your form must be awful. You must be throwing weight rather than lifting weight. I suggest lowering the weight and lifting with a slower cadence to eliminate momentum. 2 second positive, 4 second negative seems to be a great cadence for most people.