Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

home gym wall mirrors - what are my options?

Having finally ditched the crummy chain gym membership, I'm equipping my home gym better. I have half of a ~140 sq. foot room (11x13) to work with (will have the whole room later after cleaning out some non-exercise related junk).

To start with I would probably want to mirror all or most of the 11foot x 8foot high back wall. What is the cheapest and easiest way to cover large square footage with mirrored surface? Small 1footx1foot adhesive squares may be easy or cheap but would look like crap. Large mirror panes may be a PITA to handle, etc. Would appreciate feedback from anyone who has done this.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by vmpolesov View Post
    Having finally ditched the crummy chain gym membership, I'm equipping my home gym better. I have half of a ~140 sq. foot room (11x13) to work with (will have the whole room later after cleaning out some non-exercise related junk).

To start with I would probably want to mirror all or most of the 11foot x 8foot high back wall. What is the cheapest and easiest way to cover large square footage with mirrored surface? Small 1footx1foot adhesive squares may be easy or cheap but would look like crap. Large mirror panes may be a PITA to handle, etc. Would appreciate feedback from anyone who has done this.

I have the cheapest ones they offer at Target or Menards. They are about 12 inches by 48 inches. Bout 5.00 - 6.00 a piece. Don't have a whole wall done with them, but have enough to consistently remind myself why I do this.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by vmpolesov View Post

The mirror I use from an old dresser I was getting rid of...nothing fancy.
    Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=388841&page=90

xccellence.com, theironden.com

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can see a few of the mirrors I hung up in my avi. I think there were 6 or 7 total that came with the rest of the gear bought off a private party. Ended up breaking one during the move.

vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    well i tried one thing - happened to have the materials lying around:

mirror film mylar
    3M spray 77 adhesive
    poster board.

About all I can say is it reflects light, and if you hold it REALLY close the distortion is not too bad. But at any distance it's not really usable. I guess the trick to this material is you've got to have the mylar sheet and back substrate REALLY clean, cleaner than I can get them in a home workshop. Probably not practical for home-type setup, too bad though because it promised to be a cheap source of mirrored square footage.

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    I have the cheapest ones they offer at Target or Menards. They are about 12 inches by 48 inches. Bout 5.00 - 6.00 a piece. Don't have a whole wall done with them, but have enough to consistently remind myself why I do this.
    i use these too. I put them on one wall, about 6 of them side by side. Works just fine for the price.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I just don't use mirrors. That's pretty cheap.

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I got my mirrors at Home Depot, seemed to be the best mirrors for the lowest price. The cheap fun house mirrors are pretty aweful, except for ego if they bend just right. I know some people in the equipment section found good deals on CL from gyms that were closing or people with home gyms moving, etc. I spent more for the smoke system.

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If all you want is regular old mirror. Call a glass company from the yellow pages. Tell them you want to buy scrap 1/8" mirror and see what they have laying around. If you call several shops you're likely to find somebody who has some odd ball pieces laying around that they'll sell cheap.

Heck you can buy a full sheet for not that much and they likely will even cut it into pieces for you to fit it in the car.

1/8" mirror isn't that heavy, 1/4" will give you a lot less distortion but obviously it's twice as heavy to deal with. I wouldn't think that the weight of the product would put off anyone in this forum however.
    Was friends with Methuselah

buaidh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buaidh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buaidh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buaidh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buaidh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buaidh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buaidh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buaidh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buaidh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buaidh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buaidh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I ended up buying 12" x 12" mirror tiles. The ones I got were from Ikea and came with double sided adhesive foam tape, but I'm pretty sure you could find them through a building supply store too. In the first week, I had a couple of them break free of their adhesive and jump to their deaths, but haven't had any problems since. I considered trying to go for a custom glass route too but, in the end, I went for the tile option because I saw them at Ikea and made an impulse buy.

I went to homer's and looked around. They had mirrors but $$. I asked the guy if they had any damaged goods they want to unload cheap and he said no, they throw them out.

I went with 'mirror doors' (like closet doors on tracks) from Lowe's. I had more luck there, the guy sold me two 36"x80" mirrored door panels, 'damaged' because the roller track frame (which I would have thrown out anyway) was missing, for a special damaged price $25 for both. I lucked out there!

I also picked up some of the cheapo $6 rectangular mirrors which I will put in various spots.

One thing I have noticed with the new mirrors, is while lifting shirtless (advantage of home gym, right up there with no lady gaga), you can get a better idea of how your muscles are activating. For example the anterior delts are activated during bicep curls. It makes sense, but I was just never aware of it.

bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I need to get some mirrors for home gym and gym at the church. You guys have given me some great ideas. Thanks.
    David, a 56 year old pastor, husband and father.

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified

Best Lifts - Squat 375lbs Bench 205 lbs Deadlift 470lbs. Goals in next year? Be the best Me I can be.

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by bamazav View Post
    I need to get some mirrors for home gym and gym at the church. You guys have given me some great ideas. Thanks.
    You have a gym in your church building?

Cool!!!

How did the sermon go btw?
    Was friends with Methuselah

Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jdtemple View Post
    I just don't use mirrors. That's pretty cheap.
    ^^^
    My view of the thing. Spend the money or effort on the gear.

tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you're looking for inexpensive, there are some good ideas on this thread. What I did was go to Lowe's and purchase the 3' x 4' (I think, it was the largest in the rack), but that involved purchasing the spring clips since they're so darn heavy. Bright side of it (pun not originally intended) was that they look nice and provide all the coverage I need as far as seeing myself go through the reps. If you put one in front of where you lift and one on a side wall, you can check out your form very well and see muscle activation, etc.
    Hebrews 12: 1,2
    https://peacewithgod.net

Basic Nutrition: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380183

Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    I got my mirrors at Home Depot, seemed to be the best mirrors for the lowest price.
    Originally Posted by tnthudson View Post
    If you're looking for inexpensive, there are some good ideas on this thread. What I did was go to Lowe's and purchase the 3' x 4' (I think, it was the largest in the rack)
    I got mine from a home improvement store too, each is perfectly big enough when hung in from of the squat rack that you can see your whole body. I brought them home myself, so they aren't that hard to deal with, and while it does take two people to put them up, it was pretty easy and quick. MUCH better than several smaller mirrors to cover the same space.
    "A champion is someone who gets up even when he can't" ---Jack Dempsey

I eat for living, not just lifting.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    I bought all these mirrors at Lowes, on sale. The 30x36 over the dumbbell rack were about $25 each, IIRC:

The mirrors behind the power rack, Smith, and Lat Pulldown machine are 36x48, and were about $40 each, again on sale:

These are thick (1/4") and heavy, and show a clear image with no distortion, of importance for gym use, IMO.

And remember, if there were no mirrors, there'd be no bodybuilders.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    I bought all these mirrors at Lowes, on sale. The 30x36 over the dumbbell rack were about $25 each, IIRC:
    What a great gym you've got Bill! Like a regular commercial gym. Big big envy.
    "An infraction is better than an infarction."
    - Aldington and Adlington

"Cursus sub pondere crescit."
    - Anon

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    These are thick (1/4") and heavy, and show a clear image with no distortion, of importance for gym use, IMO.
    I agree, if you try and save money by getting 1/8th inch, you end up with a funhouse. I had 2 cheap framed door mirrors next to each other. One made my arms look 22", the other next to it made me look 60 pounds.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
    What a great gym you've got Bill! Like a regular commercial gym. Big big envy.
    Thanks, WJ. Around here, it's pretty much a necessity rather than a luxury.

Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    I agree, if you try and save money by getting 1/8th inch, you end up with a funhouse. I had 2 cheap framed door mirrors next to each other. One made my arms look 22", the other next to it made me look 60 pounds.
    ^^^^This. The up-front cash outlay for heavy mirrors is a bit more, but it's a one-time deal; they don't wear out. And looking in a distorted mirror drives me nuts.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks, WJ. Around here, it's pretty much a necessity rather than a luxury.

^^^^This. The up-front cash outlay for heavy mirrors is a bit more, but it's a one-time deal; they don't wear out. And looking in a distorted mirror drives me nuts.
    I'm with you on this Bill. Unfortunately I didn't get mine on sale (about $10 more than you paid) but I love them now that they're up and I'm glad I got the good quality. Makes my little room look bigger, too. I fit all my stuff into approx. the area that your dumbbells fit in.
    Hebrews 12: 1,2
    https://peacewithgod.net

Basic Nutrition: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380183

swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I was able to purchase a couple large mirrors from a men's clothing store that was going out of business. I got them real cheap and they were in great shape. There was also a hotel doing remodeling in the area, and they were buying all new. If I needed more mirrors, I could have gotten some from them for cheap (ended up not needing them). Just a couple other ideas!
    STAND TALL AND SHAKE THE HEAVENS!!

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own." - 1 Corinthians 6:19

▪█─-─█▪ Equipment Crew #71 ▪█─-─█▪
    []---[] York Barbell Club #32 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #66 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #6 ||---||

Originally Posted by swimmer32 View Post
    I was able to purchase a couple large mirrors from a men's clothing store that was going out of business. I got them real cheap and they were in great shape. There was also a hotel doing remodeling in the area, and they were buying all new. If I needed more mirrors, I could have gotten some from them for cheap (ended up not needing them). Just a couple other ideas!
    ^^^^This.

If you live in a large-market area, remodels and building demolitions can provide some great bargains. Even after hiring a pro glass company to remove/transport/install commercial-size mirrors, you may still be way ahead, money-wise.
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

We make PROGRESS happen! Bronzebird's Avatar
    Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We are replacing the bed room slider closet double mirrors. They are about 120 bucks for a new closet system. I will recycle the old mirrors for my workout room at home. One cool place to find free stuff for the El Cheap'o is Freecycle.com

I have placed free ads for "Wanted: Bench Press and weights" I got many responses using simple verbage. Most of the plates are for the one inch bars and I find good homes for noobs at work, family, friends. Serious free stuff!
    Send a friend to invite on ********--> Marty Tolmich/Personal Trainer

My video are at https://www.********.com/pages/Action-Fitness-LLC/219746674743053

ygohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) ygohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) ygohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) ygohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) ygohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) ygohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) ygohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) ygohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) ygohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) ygohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) ygohome will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bringing back an older thread, hope nobody minds...

Thanks IronWill for posting and nice looking gym you've got there.

Yep, these seem like the best deal on new 1/4" mirrors. I'm going to check them out at Lowes this weekend. I see they are still about $25-$30 on their website. Hopefully I can fit them inside our jeep grand cherokee or ontop of the roof rack. I certainly do not want to break them as I drive them home.

Ben

The mirrors behind the power rack, Smith, and Lat Pulldown machine are 36x48, and were about $40 each, again on sale:

Towball12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Towball12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Towball12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Towball12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Towball12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Towball12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Towball12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Towball12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Towball12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Towball12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Towball12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I bought 2 old sliding mirror wardrobe doors. Cost me $100 on ebay. All I had to do was take the frames off and silicone them to the wall.

bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looks like a great gym, ironwill.

Yeah, we'd all be doing strongman. DOWN WITH THE MIRRORS!
    Qualifying for long drive contest with 328 yard drive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKrGuFlqhaA

2017 Utah State Longest drive. This one went 328 and got me into finals
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx-_3HrZzI4

2017 Rockwell challenge. 325 yards
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeuB2rPMcBA

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've got 3 huge mirrors in my home gym. They were all previously large bathroom mirrors for above a vanity. I got mine from the days I use to work as a mover. People were always trying to give away stuff. That's how I got my pull-down machine as well.

davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I always imagine Ironwill charging his friends $25 monthly so they can visit his basement and workout.
    May 3 - 183 ; May 10 - 181; May 17 - 181; May 24 - 181; May 30 - 178.5 ; Jun 7 - 176.5; Jun 14 - 174.5; Jun 20 - 173;
    Jun 28 - 172.5; July 5th - 171; July 12th - 171; July 19 - 170;

SocialMediaGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mirasafe Gym Mirror at Dulles Glass and Mirror

Great discussion. Has anyone ever tested or come across the unbreakable Mirasafe gym mirror at Dulles Glass and Mirror?

Before I make an investment to build a home gym, I would love your feedback. Being new - it does not allow me to post a link but thought I would ask.

Thanks