Closed Thread
    SavageMatthew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavageMatthew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavageMatthew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavageMatthew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavageMatthew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavageMatthew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavageMatthew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavageMatthew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavageMatthew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavageMatthew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavageMatthew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Problem with my gf

I'm 27 and my gf is 19. I have no job or house, so I live with her and her parents. She has cheated on me before with some college *******, but I am faithful. She's my first, however she has had sex with at least 15 guys before. Lately, she has been out all day and distant when she is home. I have no friends other than her, so dumping her is not an option. I really don't want to be foreveralone.jpg. I am nothing without her and was thinking about getting married. We've only been together for 3 months, but she is my everything. What should I do?

Disregard the post date. I have been lurking for about a year or so. I never felt the need to make a thread until now.

JohnBlaze5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnBlaze5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnBlaze5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnBlaze5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnBlaze5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnBlaze5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnBlaze5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnBlaze5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnBlaze5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnBlaze5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnBlaze5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol, this can't be legit.

Thug Lives Don't Matter Shepherd1125's Avatar
    Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    u sound like a woman.

psyduckboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psyduckboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psyduckboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psyduckboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psyduckboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psyduckboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psyduckboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psyduckboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psyduckboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psyduckboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psyduckboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the fuark did i just read

StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Is us bakers toasting in a roll bread?

SavageMatthew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavageMatthew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavageMatthew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavageMatthew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavageMatthew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavageMatthew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavageMatthew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavageMatthew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavageMatthew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavageMatthew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavageMatthew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by StarFox View Post
    Is us bakers toasting in a roll bread?
    What?

DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500)
    are you aware this is bodybuilding.com?

sonicaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bro you moved in with her way to early, also she cheated on you so why would you want to be with her.

ps: she is going to dump your ass, get some friends and hobbies.

Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ahh **** it

LB63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB63 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    shes out suckin dick cuzzz

I had nowhere to live, so I had no other choice. My parents kicked me out because I tried to commit suicide awhile ago.

sonicaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bro you need to get something going for yourself. Right now she has a life and you don't. Go back to school or get a job. Get some hobbies..

Also what were her parents thinking letting you move in with her? You are the guy they are suppose to be protecting there daughter from - no offence.

Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    honestly man. You're pathetic and you need to do something with your life before ruining this girls and her parents with your bullsh!t. Break up with her and go make something of yourself, you silly *******.

TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Ashen View Post
    honestly man. You're pathetic and you need to do something with your life before ruining this girls and her parents with your bullsh!t. Break up with her and go make something of yourself, you silly *******.
    quoted for accuracy
    Manual Trans Crew
    Traditional Wet Shaving Crew
    Russian brah

AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ashen View Post

^^^

Registered User SolidSnake83915's Avatar
    SolidSnake83915 is a name known to all. (+5000) SolidSnake83915 is a name known to all. (+5000) SolidSnake83915 is a name known to all. (+5000) SolidSnake83915 is a name known to all. (+5000) SolidSnake83915 is a name known to all. (+5000) SolidSnake83915 is a name known to all. (+5000) SolidSnake83915 is a name known to all. (+5000) SolidSnake83915 is a name known to all. (+5000) SolidSnake83915 is a name known to all. (+5000) SolidSnake83915 is a name known to all. (+5000) SolidSnake83915 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SavageMatthew View Post
    I'm 27 and my gf is 19. I have no job or house, so I live with her and her parents. She has cheated on me before with some college *******, but I am faithful. She's my first, however she has had sex with at least 15 guys before. Lately, she has been out all day and distant when she is home. I have no friends other than her, so dumping her is not an option. I really don't want to be foreveralone.jpg. I am nothing without her and was thinking about getting married. We've only been together for 3 months, but she is my everything. What should I do?

Disregard the post date. I have been lurking for about a year or so. I never felt the need to make a thread until now.
    hahaha, repped
    1K+
    S&P
    US Army
    ***Georgia Crew***

beansorrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) beansorrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) beansorrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) beansorrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) beansorrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) beansorrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) beansorrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) beansorrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) beansorrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) beansorrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) beansorrice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is there a reason you have no job? Unless there is something mentally or physically wrong with you...

Evolutionary cul-de-sac MrFrumble's Avatar
    MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Me and my friend was at the pub in Riga. Riga is Latvia capital city and by the way I will type in the best English possible. We are at Irish pub in Riga drinking and chatting and laughing. People are dancing and chatting, it was a really good atmosphere. I was on my second Yamazaki (Japanese whiskey) on the rocks. When this sexy woman wedges herself in between me and my friend at the bar and demands that I buy her a drink.

I say to her "Would you to shop and ask stranger to buy you grocery?" She was trying to be cheeky and said "Yes I would." I said "then I want nothing to do with you. You are no better than Russian whore." She scowls her face and push me as she walks off. This was at after midnight. Now later were coming from nightclub and saw the woman outside of club with what seemed to be her henchman. I count 9 man and they seemed to thirsty for blood OUR BLOOD. I can tell by their face that they were Russia.

We were out numbered by more of them than us so we started going the other way until we heard heavy footstep running behind us like samurai army. We turned and the rumble in Riga started. Now me and my friend are seasoned fighters. Thai boxing, western boxing, wing chun. So we were ready. We fought them head on until we got surrounded then we stood back to and battle these kunts full force. With kicks and pinches elbows and body slams we kunts until not one was left standing. We beat 8 full grown man hand to hand. Just as we are about to take off I notice the woman standing next to the ninth man. He must have been too afraid to fight. Then I look into his eyes and I saw no emotion I saw hell I swear it. He started walking toward as and I see he is big. About 6'4 260 or pure muscles and raw power.

The ninth man start to undress. He stripped down to his thong underwear and started to rush at me. I rush at him ready to strike at it all went black. I regain conscious slowly and fuzzy and see my friend getting tossed around like Lithuanian sheep wool ball. I get my eye sight back and got back into the fight. We are both going full power on this man and he is just not being phased. I shout "WE NEED TO SYNCHRONIZE OUR ATTACKS ON HIM." So we started focusing on his knees and wore the damn kunt down. We dropped kick him at the same time and my friend put him in a knee bar hold while i pounded his head to knock him. I hear snap. His knee joint is broken. We start to make our getaway and I look back and he is laying prone watching us. We get taxi and head back to Adazi.

That was really crazy. I still can't understand why he stripped down to underwear.

PurplePsyKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) PurplePsyKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) PurplePsyKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) PurplePsyKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) PurplePsyKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) PurplePsyKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) PurplePsyKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) PurplePsyKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) PurplePsyKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) PurplePsyKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) PurplePsyKO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DollarAndADream View Post
    are you aware this is bodybuilding.com?
    This.

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sup janky?

DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    haha.
    why you mad bro?
    Leeching off a girl and her parents haha pwned.
    Just keep it wrapped up and child-free you'll be good.
    ♔ Rep Quality ♔

***Canadian Crew***