hunger4muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hunger4muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Bulking while losing belly fat

i just want to ask questions regarding my goal and my program.

So here's my profile and and goals.

Current weight: 140-141 lbs. I have a flabby belly. Fats are around my belly and lower back
    Height: 5'6" or 5'7"

History:
    1. I used to play basketball when i was in elementary and highschool (lol).
    2. During my college years, i tried going to the gym. It went on for 2-3 months then stopped and after a few months, went to the gym again. In other words, i dont go to the gym regularly.
    3. I was fat since i was a kid until 2nd year college. I lost weight and some fat. I think from 150lbs of being a fatass i became a 133lbs pencil neck.
    4. Even though im thin i still got the fat around my belly and lower back.

Current:
    1. Im going to the gym regularly since April 2011.
    2. Going to the gym 3x a week. Having a cardio (HIIT from insanity) 2x a week
    3. Doing Ab ripper X (from p90x workout) 3x a week
    4. I gained muscles. My Shoulders, biceps, triceps and chest improved.
    5. From 136-137lbs to 140-141 lbs.

Current Diet:
    1. High carb/ High protein diet
    2. I eat 2-3 cups of rice a day
    3. I eat lots of fish/meat. But most are fried (My mom cooks my food)
    4. Im eating 5-6x a day. My goal is 2,800k calories
    5. Im eating lots of peanuts. But recently all this acne are popping up, so i reduced my peanut intake.

Goals:
    1. I really want to bulk up. My target weight is 155 lbs.
    2. I want to get rid the fat in my tummy and love handles. Im not rushing to get some ripped abs, all i want for now is to lose those damn fat.

You know, i really want to bulk up, like i said, my target weight is 155 lbs. Im open for suggestions. If you can suggest something like losing my belly fat while bulking up will be really appreciated. Thanks a lot guys.

NOW HAS A LOG!!!! peanut-butter's Avatar
    peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can not bulk and lose body fat at the same time.

Bulking means calorie surplus and in order to lose body fat you need a calorie deficit.
    "Whoa, peanut-butter does look a lot like Cum." - Alan Aragon

IIFYMM- If it fits Your Macros and Micros.

5k+ Link (Please PM me if I forget)

*Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs

iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just bulk bulk bulk bulk until you're satisfied with your strength and size then cut. Or until like 2012 spring so you can cut for summer

NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by peanut-butter View Post
    You can not bulk and lose body fat at the same time.

Bulking means calorie surplus and in order to lose body fat you need a calorie deficit.
    This. On a bulk you will gain additional body fat, yet your BF% COULD decrease, but it is near impossible for most, especially at your level. As a beginner in your "pencil neck frame", just bulk up in weight and focus on strengthening your body to build a solid foundation. Once you feel your bulk is complete, you can begin cutting to trim down the body fat.

And as far as bulking goes, calculate your daily caloric maintenance number (various online calculators) then add five-hundred to that number, and consume that amount of calories daily. That being said you should gain roughly a pound a week. If after a few weeks or months you begin to stall on weight gain, or aren't getting good enough results, you can go on a dirty bulk (more calories) to promote faster weight gain, yet you will accumulate higher levels of fat in the process, so your choice. Start with a clean bulk (<500 calories) and if you feel necessary, transition into a dirty bulk.

hunger4muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hunger4muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So it's near impossible to lose my fatty love handles while bulking up?

Registered User straightrippin3's Avatar
    straightrippin3 is a name known to all. (+5000) straightrippin3 is a name known to all. (+5000) straightrippin3 is a name known to all. (+5000) straightrippin3 is a name known to all. (+5000) straightrippin3 is a name known to all. (+5000) straightrippin3 is a name known to all. (+5000) straightrippin3 is a name known to all. (+5000) straightrippin3 is a name known to all. (+5000) straightrippin3 is a name known to all. (+5000) straightrippin3 is a name known to all. (+5000) straightrippin3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dude i just started bulking and i said bye to my abs the same day hahaha. good luck

Great suggestions and tips guys. Thank you. Now i'll just focus on attaining 150 lbs and let go of the dream of having a ripped abs lol.

Come cutting phase and i will surely attain the abdomen i want.

Thanks guys.

NOW HAS A LOG!!!! peanut-butter's Avatar
    peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NoDestroyingMe View Post
    This. On a bulk you will gain additional body fat, yet your BF% COULD decrease, but it is near impossible for most, especially at your level.
    Yeah, it is possible for body fat % to decrease, but that doesn't mean losing fat, it basically just means gaining muscle without any fat. However, like you already said, it's a very hard thing to do.

Originally Posted by hunger4muscle View Post
    So it's near impossible to lose my fatty love handles while bulking up?
    As a beginner it is possible to lose fat and build muscle at the same time.
    "Whoa, peanut-butter does look a lot like Cum." - Alan Aragon

IIFYMM- If it fits Your Macros and Micros.

5k+ Link (Please PM me if I forget)

*Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs

Khalid98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khalid98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khalid98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khalid98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khalid98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khalid98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khalid98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khalid98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khalid98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khalid98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khalid98 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why dont you cut then bulk?
    My favourite motivational quote - "I may not be at my goal today, but I am a step closer than I was yesterday"

DemAbz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DemAbz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DemAbz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DemAbz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DemAbz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DemAbz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DemAbz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DemAbz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DemAbz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DemAbz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DemAbz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    As a beginner I would say it is definitely possible to lose the belly while gaining muscle. Just makesure to eat clean.
    https://soundcloud.com/stranger_sounds

http://whichsupplement.net
    Honest and Impartial Supplement Reviews

Bobbyspazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Iam 32 and 255 lbs i want to bulk up and get strong. Iam on a clean diet. Iwant big arms and lose a little belly.i work out 5 days a week and two days car. I take in 3000 cal. 300 pro. Never have worked out. But not totally fat big belly. Will i lose weight from doing thw work. What can i do

Gettin' Up There m4a1steaksauce's Avatar
    m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bobbyspazz View Post
    Iam 32 and 255 lbs i want to bulk up and get strong. Iam on a clean diet. Iwant big arms and lose a little belly.i work out 5 days a week and two days car. I take in 3000 cal. 300 pro. Never have worked out. But not totally fat big belly. Will i lose weight from doing thw work. What can i do
    Not post in a 5 year old thread is what YOU can do
    Doing it big

#SwoleFam for life

▲▼▲5'7" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

M4a1steaksauce's OPTIMAL Bodybuilding Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152202733