EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50)

The feeling of food -> Clean/dirty?

I know there's no dirty/clean food it's just how people name them.
    But since i'm doing IIFYM I have a stronger/fitter feeling if I don't eat 'dirty'. This means eating whole foods with less fat. It's prob. plasebo effect, but whenever i eat something that contains alot of saturated fats or simple carbs I have a bloated feeling wich makes me slow and unmotivated to exercise.

Just asking, do you guys feel similair? Or is it a process of adjusting because you're used to eating alot more whole foods and less saturated fats?

Thanks,

Eduard

peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by EddyCutting View Post
    I know there's no dirty/clean food it's just how people name them.
    But since i'm doing IIFYM I have a stronger/fitter feeling if I don't eat 'dirty'. This means eating whole foods with less fat. It's prob. plasebo effect, but whenever i eat something that contains alot of saturated fats or simple carbs I have a bloated feeling wich makes me slow and unmotivated to exercise.

Just asking, do you guys feel similair? Or is it a process of adjusting because you're used to eating alot more whole foods and less saturated fats?

Thanks,

Eduard
    I feel that it took some time adjusting and switching from the old broscience mentality. Really, one shouldn't make you feel any stronger...although the whole food option is obviously better for overall health later down the line.

Anyway, some people on here eat a pint of ice cream everyday...I personally can't fit that into my macros, but I really wish I could.

EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by peteyboy1015 View Post
    I feel that it took some time adjusting and switching from the old broscience mentality. Really, one shouldn't make you feel any stronger...although the whole food option is obviously better for overall health later down the line.

Anyway, some people on here eat a pint of ice cream everyday...I personally can't fit that into my macros, but I really wish I could.
    Yeah what I think, honestly, is that eating healty is important but not as important as having to much bodyfat. Just curious howmuch carbs they leave out so they can get 100gr of carbs in the end of the day lol.

Yeah, it's just that I love IIFYm, but still, it's hard to go against your feelings. It's prob because you eat to much of processed, to much saturated fat foods when gaining fat in the past makes you scared of now. ( even though you've fitted in the macro's. )