hjzn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hjzn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hjzn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hjzn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hjzn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hjzn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hjzn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hjzn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hjzn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hjzn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hjzn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unhappy Whats wrong with my waist

Aight I feel like my pelvis is way too big for my waist, giving me a pear shape to my body which is not ideal for me, and i want to thicken/widen my waist significantly by doing core work, will this work ? or am I stuck with a pear shaped body ?

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by hjzn View Post
    Aight I feel like my pelvis is way too big for my waist, giving me a pear shape to my body which is not ideal for me, and i want to thicken/widen my waist significantly by doing core work, will this work ? or am I stuck with a pear shaped body ?
    Sounds like a horrible idea. Load a couple of pictures to your bodyspace and tell us when they are there.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'd work on back, chest, shoulders. Why thicken waist?

hjzn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hjzn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hjzn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hjzn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hjzn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hjzn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hjzn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hjzn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hjzn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hjzn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hjzn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i uploaded a "before" photo of my waist

i really want a clean full shaped core insted of a dip in the middle of my core

in the after photo i added what i want exactly

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nothing is wrong with your waist you just need to add more muscle and more lat size. And once you have more muscle cut for definition.

What weight training program are you doing?

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by hardyboysare View Post
    Nothing is wrong with your waist you just need to add more muscle and more lat size. And once you have more muscle cut for definition.

What weight training program are you doing?
    This ^^^ exactly. (On spread.)

Take this to heart, OP.

i have no workout program just something i got from eatching fitness videos i would do chest/back monday, tri/bi/shoulders tuesday, then i would do abs, then i do the chest back again and arms again, ps ye i know i skip leg day but my body is weirdly not proportional, legs bigger than torso for some reason idk.

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hjzn View Post
    i have no workout program just something i got from eatching fitness videos i would do chest/back monday, tri/bi/shoulders tuesday, then i would do abs, then i do the chest back again and arms again, ps ye i know i skip leg day but my body is weirdly not proportional, legs bigger than torso for some reason idk.
    Ah there is your problem I am afraid you need to be on a decent progressive workout program whilst consuming adequate protein plus a small surplus of calories. For the nutrition side read this:-

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=173439001

Now for your workout what are your major lifts (1rm or 3rm) like and how long have you been weight training for?

Bench
    Overhead Press
    Deadlift
    Squat

You do have to do legs no matter how big you think they are.........

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Follow an actual established program that hits your entire body. You're making a mess.

I was a boxer before so more running no lifting i just started going to the gym barely a month ago (dont fight no more) but so my rm are very poor benchpress i can do maybe 65 kg(a month before i could only lift 55) on a good day and havent tried deadlift shoulder press i can maybe do 40 kg one time, as i said dont squat. I weigh around 78-80

but i have to say my core has always felt weak and you can see that my core looks weak in the picture

and also i want my core to come more outward and look solid and bulkier, im hoping that its something i can work on and its not that genetics bs that my core is just like that

Getting a bigger core is achieved by becoming stronger on the major lifts especially squat and deadlifts which are great for core activation, once you have got to the range of squatting 1.5x body weight and deadlifting 2X body weight you core will be half decent. Also doing some focus weighted ab work can help as well but really the major compound lifts are what you need more then anything.

I would advise you follow a linear progression program as you want some core exercises involved I would suggest Fierce 5 full body or Full Body Viking The Bare Bones:-

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1266579371

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=172565211

Then you need to consume a surplus of calories around 200 above your maintenance TDEE aiming to gain about 2lbs in weight a month, the link I posted earlier explains all about nutrition and calories.

Also how tall are you just for basic stats?

i am 185 cm

Around 6ft at 80kg isn't a bad weight to be not too small but with being taller you need to add even more muscle to be noticeable. You look pretty lean so you definitely need to lean bulk to add mass so follow one of those programs and get stronger whilst eating surplus of calories and you will gain muscle.

thanks bro