frattymatty101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Help choosing supplements stack

New to site, i weigh 170 lbs 6 ft tall and lift 5-7 days a week and cardio the same, am very active and have been lifting for awhile but want something to push me over, i am taking the summer off of drinking to get in shape

have looked into universal nutritions animal products and have thought about stacking the m-stak with the test to build mass for a cycle then using there cuts product to tone down any extra fat, but recently combining jack3d as a pre workout and afterglow as a post was suggested to me

any thoughts from anyone more versed on this??

IntensityBuildsImmensity demolished851's Avatar
    demolished851 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demolished851 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demolished851 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demolished851 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demolished851 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demolished851 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demolished851 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demolished851 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demolished851 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demolished851 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demolished851 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by frattymatty101 View Post
    New to site, i weigh 170 lbs 6 ft tall and lift 5-7 days a week and cardio the same, am very active and have been lifting for awhile but want something to push me over, i am taking the summer off of drinking to get in shape

have looked into universal nutritions animal products and have thought about stacking the m-stak with the test to build mass for a cycle then using there cuts product to tone down any extra fat, but recently combining jack3d as a pre workout and afterglow as a post was suggested to me

This isn't the best part of the forum for the question, but since I came across it I'll answer. The basics you'll want to look into is a multi, fish oil, whey protein and creatine. After that if you want to spice it up a good preworkout or intra supplement. I personally do not like jack3d, I much prefer White Flood. You may look into getting a BCAA product even though imo it's not necessary. Finally afterglow is not worth the money.

MOST importantly train hard and consistent and make sure your diet is in check.

frattymatty101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by demolished851 View Post
    This isn't the best part of the forum for the question, but since I came across it I'll answer. The basics you'll want to look into is a multi, fish oil, whey protein and creatine. After that if you want to spice it up a good preworkout or intra supplement. I personally do not like jack3d, I much prefer White Flood. You may look into getting a BCAA product even though imo it's not necessary. Finally afterglow is not worth the money.

MOST importantly train hard and consistent and make sure your diet is in check.
    thanks for the thoughts... for more advice where would you recommend posting this, plus i'm already dieting using fishoil vitamins and protein just trying to up the anti

IntensityBuildsImmensity demolished851's Avatar
    demolished851 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demolished851 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demolished851 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demolished851 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demolished851 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demolished851 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demolished851 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demolished851 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demolished851 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demolished851 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demolished851 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thanks for the thoughts... for more advice where would you recommend posting this, plus i'm already dieting using fishoil vitamins and protein just trying to up the anti
    supplement main page would be your best bet. you should get more advice there

rick94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

pink majic by usplabs. put my bench up 30 pounds and gained 8 pounds of muscle in the cycle. but your diet is the most important thing.