Thread: Primal Muscle

Jcanndou2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Primal Muscle

Has anyone ever tried products from Primal Muscle? While surfing for discounts on supplements, I ran across an advertisement for Androxybol, along with other products, and was wondering if they were as good as they claim to be.

Thanks,

jaredmb05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaredmb05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaredmb05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaredmb05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaredmb05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaredmb05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaredmb05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaredmb05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaredmb05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaredmb05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaredmb05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jcanndou2 View Post
    Has anyone ever tried products from Primal Muscle? While surfing for discounts on supplements, I ran across an advertisement for Androxybol, along with other products, and was wondering if they were as good as they claim to be.

Thanks,
    this question is legit.. bump!

Daevian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jaredmb05 View Post
    this question is legit.. bump!
    i can't give you a really good answer cuz i experienced the same situation. i ordered their aspartalone and am trying it now. i didnt wanna spend a lot on something that may not have worked. iv been on it for nearly a week now and iv noticed a few changes. but no major muscle gains or fat loss like afvertised. i also did some research and apparently DAA isn't exactly backed with a lot of research to increase test production. and i went on youtube and a guy reviewed the mesobolin that they sell and he said he didnt get a single gain and that he actually experienced more gains after getting off of it. my advice. stick with fda approved or do the research on the ingredients.

tehrig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Ive used there mesobolin to pack on some mass when i was bulking got 20lb in the first 3 weeks. There stuff is all natural and great! Im actuay placeing an order this week! If you guys decide to order say tyler from bulverde texas refered you!

al4604 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Oral Testibol

just placed my order today for thier Oral Testibol . right now they have a crazy deal you get Oral Testibol free just pay shipping $9.99. but then they called me and offered me a second for $49 buck. so i get my 8 week cycle to really try the product out. Friendly staff when you call them. I will let you know how this stuff works out for me.

briody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Primal Muscle

I ordered the Oral Testibol on a free trial. I didn't see any gains. They also keep sending me emails for for all sorts of supplements that they say are great even "better than steroids". They are way over priced and after my experience with Oral Testibol I'm not wasting my money on anything of theirs.

Bubba4u2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Not impressed

Originally Posted by Jcanndou2 View Post

Thanks,
    I am using the TriaTherm and Alpha-Forge. Thus far, I am not impressed with the results, which are nill, especially for the price they charge. I will most likely contact them and ask for a refund.

Bubba4u2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Primal Muscle is a serious scam. It is snake oil. Their products are very expensive fake junk that don't work. I tried them for 6 weeks with zero results. They say they have a hassle free, life time 100% money back, guarantee on all their items. Not true!!! They will give you a refund on one item, on the unused items they will do an exchange for another shoddy snake oil product. Based on my experience in dealing with them, I would highly advise staying away from primal muscle, they are a big ripoff. Look up other reviews, even their own ******** page is full of disgruntled customers.

Magarica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magarica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magarica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magarica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magarica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magarica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magarica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magarica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magarica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magarica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magarica will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bubba4u2 View Post
    I am using the TriaTherm and Alpha-Forge. Thus far, I am not impressed with the results, which are nill, especially for the price they charge. I will most likely contact them and ask for a refund.
    Alpha-Forge. I was sceptic to buy it first by the name but insisted. Will ask for refund, too.