Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Thread: Primal Muscle

Jcanndou2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Jcanndou2's BodySpace

Primal Muscle

Has anyone ever tried products from Primal Muscle? While surfing for discounts on supplements, I ran across an advertisement for Androxybol, along with other products, and was wondering if they were as good as they claim to be.

Thanks,

Stats: 6'1", 194 lbs
    jaredmb05 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaredmb05 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaredmb05 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaredmb05 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaredmb05 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaredmb05 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaredmb05 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaredmb05 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaredmb05 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaredmb05 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaredmb05 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit jaredmb05's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Jcanndou2 View Post
    Has anyone ever tried products from Primal Muscle? While surfing for discounts on supplements, I ran across an advertisement for Androxybol, along with other products, and was wondering if they were as good as they claim to be.

Thanks,
    this question is legit.. bump!

Daevian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Daevian's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by jaredmb05 View Post
    this question is legit.. bump!
    i can't give you a really good answer cuz i experienced the same situation. i ordered their aspartalone and am trying it now. i didnt wanna spend a lot on something that may not have worked. iv been on it for nearly a week now and iv noticed a few changes. but no major muscle gains or fat loss like afvertised. i also did some research and apparently DAA isn't exactly backed with a lot of research to increase test production. and i went on youtube and a guy reviewed the mesobolin that they sell and he said he didnt get a single gain and that he actually experienced more gains after getting off of it. my advice. stick with fda approved or do the research on the ingredients.

tehrig is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Ive used there mesobolin to pack on some mass when i was bulking got 20lb in the first 3 weeks. There stuff is all natural and great! Im actuay placeing an order this week! If you guys decide to order say tyler from bulverde texas refered you!

al4604 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Oral Testibol

just placed my order today for thier Oral Testibol . right now they have a crazy deal you get Oral Testibol free just pay shipping $9.99. but then they called me and offered me a second for $49 buck. so i get my 8 week cycle to really try the product out. Friendly staff when you call them. I will let you know how this stuff works out for me.

Stats: 6'1", 172 lbs
    briody is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit briody's BodySpace

Primal Muscle

I ordered the Oral Testibol on a free trial. I didn't see any gains. They also keep sending me emails for for all sorts of supplements that they say are great even "better than steroids". They are way over priced and after my experience with Oral Testibol I'm not wasting my money on anything of theirs.