burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Creatine while cutting?

I was wondering if it would be a good idea to take a creatine product while cutting. I took creatine while bulking and during my cutting phase I have lost some strength... I also find it that I fatigue quicker. I was looking for a creatine/energy product to give me that boost in the gym. The only reason why I dont want to take a creatine product is because I am nervous about getting that bloated look, which I don't care about during a bulking phase, but I do care about it during a cutting phase. Any suggestions?

getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by burke View Post
    I was wondering if it would be a good idea to take a creatine product while cutting. I took creatine while bulking and during my cutting phase I have lost some strength... I also find it that I fatigue quicker. I was looking for a creatine/energy product to give me that boost in the gym. The only reason why I dont want to take a creatine product is because I am nervous about getting that bloated look, which I don't care about during a bulking phase, but I do care about it during a cutting phase. Any suggestions?

You should definitely be using it while cutting. It will help keep your strength up. There is no reason to cycle off it at anytime that I can see.

As far as bloat, there is no guarantee that you will get it, and most people don't report getting it from anything but creatine monohydrate anyway. Plus, unless you get to a very low bodyfat, I doubt any "bloat" will make a noticeable difference. Just drink plenty of water and you should be fine.

If you are really that worried about bloat from mono, look into some other forms or products that contain them such as creatine gluconate, magnesium creatine chelate, creatine ethyl ester, etc.
    *SCC*
    *Tourette Syndrome Crew*
    *tics increase TDEE so not even mad crew*

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bloat only comes from excess creatine intake which will happen using any form of it and not just monohydrate. Creatine is very beneficial when cutting so if you want to figure out the right balance just use one gram and taper up the dosage until you hit your ideal dosage. For me it's about 7 grams.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm cutting right now and currently taking creatine to help preserve muscle, and bloat seems to be minimal if any at all but everyone responds differently

Tkenshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tkenshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tkenshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tkenshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tkenshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tkenshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tkenshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tkenshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tkenshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tkenshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tkenshin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    clout aka orotine(tricreatine-orotate), is a great creatine for endurance and for minimal bloating. And will keep ur strenght up there(well for me anyway).
    In life there are no short cuts.

Fighterpilota10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighterpilota10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighterpilota10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighterpilota10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighterpilota10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighterpilota10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighterpilota10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighterpilota10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighterpilota10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighterpilota10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighterpilota10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    creatine is PWO right?
    I've gained 45 pounds in one year

Bench-210 (x2)
    Squat-405 (x3)
    Deadlift-455 (x1)

SupraT67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupraT67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupraT67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupraT67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupraT67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupraT67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupraT67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have the same problem with bloating issues.. I took cell mass which contains ethyl ester.. I felt bloated on my lower abs and tricep area. Now I'm taking sizeon.. I haven't taken it yet, cause i need to finish the cell mass I still have.
    Shut The F*** Up And Keep Training

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fighterpilota10 View Post
    creatine is PWO right?
    I personally think the best times for creatine are either upon waking or post-workout, but it's not that big of a deal. I do think you should take it at the same time regardless of if it's a training day or not.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What product would you reccomend for cutting... I don't really wanna use mono because I have had problems responding in the past... and I don't really wanna use CEE based off alot of things I have read... are their any other SOLID creatine products you would reccomend?

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm currently cutting using Green Mag and I like it a lot; no bloat, effective and tastes great.

Registered User DividedbyHatred's Avatar
    DividedbyHatred has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DividedbyHatred has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DividedbyHatred has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DividedbyHatred has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DividedbyHatred has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DividedbyHatred has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DividedbyHatred has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DividedbyHatred has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DividedbyHatred has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DividedbyHatred has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DividedbyHatred has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    I'm currently cutting using Green Mag and I like it a lot; no bloat, effective and tastes great.
    ^^^
    "It ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that"

wutdafukdidujusaytomeulib 1quick1's Avatar
    1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm also using Green MAG. The beauty of it is that you can probably get away with only using a 1/2 - 3/4 serving and get anywhere from 120-160 servings from 1 tub. Pretty good value.

SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Many people have seen good results on Swole while cutting you don't get the bloating that you can get with other creatines so it makes it perfect for a cutting phase.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 1quick1 View Post
    I'm also using Green MAG. The beauty of it is that you can probably get away with only using a 1/2 - 3/4 serving and get anywhere from 120-160 servings from 1 tub. Pretty good value.
    Originally Posted by divided View Post
    ^^^

thanks for the feedback guys/gals. green mag is a great value and can be used effectively on a bulk or a cut.
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Does vitaminshoppe carry green mag?

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Does vitaminshoppe carry green mag?
    no, but vitamin world does, as does bb.com .
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

I dont see it on their web site..?

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    no, but vitamin world does, as does bb.com .
    I wanted to get it at vitaminworld so I could just go over and pick it up today but i dont see it on their site..

Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just finished (well, early jan) a green bulge/green mag creatine supplement.

Now I'm trying Size-On. I'm also cutting. I've noticed I fatigue quicker w/out creatine. I haven't experienced bloating w/ the CL stuff, we'll see about size-on.
    I don't like signatures.

I just received my green mag today but I have one question... when is the most optimal time to take it?

CL reps have suggested pre-workout, but other good times for creatine consumption are post-workout and upon waking, imo.

pre as in 30 mins pre... 40 mins?

Cl???

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    im using creatine while cutting
    im actaully gaining streangth (no attributing it to creatine) but my endurance is also going down...like after my first 3 sets of chest i only can push out like 4-5 reps on incline chest...same with shoulders, ect...

also... can I have my green mag and then right after have my protein shake or will that interfere with absorption..?

LaxNessMonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaxNessMonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I take my GM after a workout because i often get sick from cardio in the mornings. Ive heard after a workout or when your stomach is empty is good for absorption, but i have nothing to back this up.

Just have the GM then shake, should be ok

pre as in 30 mins pre... 40 mins?
    also... can I have my green mag and then right after have my protein shake or will that interfere with absorption..?
    You're overthinking it. Chill.

Eating near creatine is fine. The insulin spike may be beneficial for delivery, even.