Until it hurts. QuatreVingtOnze's Avatar
    QuatreVingtOnze will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuatreVingtOnze will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuatreVingtOnze will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuatreVingtOnze will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuatreVingtOnze will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuatreVingtOnze will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuatreVingtOnze will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuatreVingtOnze will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuatreVingtOnze will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuatreVingtOnze will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuatreVingtOnze will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Anyone got a good whole-wheat chicken pizza recipe for me?

I feel like pizza, but it's too soon for another cheat day. So I want to make something rich in nutrients using whole wheat, lean chicken breast and fresh veggies and mushrooms. I don't eat mammals (don't ask), and I'm usually not a fan of low-fat cheese. I'd rather use less and have it be tastier. I can figure out a recipe myself if there aren't any answers, but if someone else can copy-paste from their meal plans I'd like that. Would save me having to count all the calories out by hand.

It can be big in calories, because when I cook I cook for my entire family. The ideal whole meal would contain about 3000 calories. Macros posted for the entire pizza and specific amounts of each ingredient in grams would be ideal.

Thanks and measly reps to anyone who responds with a recipe.

Edit: I'm on recharge.
    Last edited by QuatreVingtOnze; 06-17-2011 at 08:05 PM.
    Addicted to speed metal, knowledge and endorphins.

☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

ツ Forever Semi-Social Crew ツ

I rep back unless I'm on recharge (PM me if I forget). I also rep rational, cogent and skeptical arguments. Sometimes. I'm only on the misc every few days, so don't wait around.

My picture is from before I started cutting. I've made progress since then. Don't quote it as an argument against me.

x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50)

mammals.

Do you consider stuff like salmon and trout and anchovies as mammals?
    If not then make yourself a pizza using fish? High protein from fish
    I don't have a whole wheat pizza recipe but I do have a low carb one if you want.

HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by QuatreVingtOnze View Post
    I feel like pizza, but it's too soon for another cheat day. So I want to make something rich in nutrients using whole wheat, lean chicken breast and fresh veggies and mushrooms. I don't eat mammals (don't ask), and I'm usually not a fan of low-fat cheese. I'd rather use less and have it be tastier. I can figure out a recipe myself if there aren't any answers, but if someone else can copy-paste from their meal plans I'd like that. Would save me having to count all the calories out by hand.

It can be big in calories, because when I cook I cook for my entire family. The ideal whole meal would contain about 3000 calories. Macros posted for the entire pizza and specific amounts of each ingredient in grams would be ideal.

Thanks and measly reps to anyone who responds with a recipe.
    Complete contradiction to the title of this thread, and your request. You do realize chickens are mammals, correct?
    IIFYM - not even once.

www.AlanAragon.com

QuatreVingtOnze will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuatreVingtOnze will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuatreVingtOnze will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuatreVingtOnze will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuatreVingtOnze will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuatreVingtOnze will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuatreVingtOnze will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuatreVingtOnze will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuatreVingtOnze will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuatreVingtOnze will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuatreVingtOnze will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by x2lvlarcher View Post
    Do you consider stuff like salmon and trout and anchovies as mammals?
    If not then make yourself a pizza using fish? High protein from fish
    I don't have a whole wheat pizza recipe but I do have a low carb one if you want.
    Salmon milk is delicious. Not really a fan of fish on pizza, though, and chances are I'll be having tuna for lunch.

Low carb actually doesn't work too well for me. I'm a runner, so carbs aren't my enemy.

☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

I rep back unless I'm on recharge (PM me if I forget). I also rep rational, cogent and skeptical arguments. Sometimes. I'm only on the misc every few days, so don't wait around.

My picture is from before I started cutting. I've made progress since then. Don't quote it as an argument against me.

x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by QuatreVingtOnze View Post
    Salmon milk is delicious. Not really a fan of fish on pizza, though, and chances are I'll be having tuna for lunch.

Low carb actually doesn't work too well for me. I'm a runner, so carbs aren't my enemy.
    http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/whole-w...gh/detail.aspx

Might try this one out myself come carb up day.

Or I could suggest doing something that my mother use to do for me:
    Take English Muffins
    Add
    Pizza Sauce
    Cheese
    Vegetables
    other toppings.

Makes little pizza's but you can always make plenty of them.

Originally Posted by x2lvlarcher View Post
    http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/whole-w...gh/detail.aspx

Might try this one out myself come carb up day.
    That does look good. I think I'll use that. Thanks. From here I'll still need to get some toppings, but with a good healthy crust it's just a matter of choosing properly.

☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HunterCML View Post
    Complete contradiction to the title of this thread, and your request. You do realize chickens are mammals, correct?
    Mammals have mammaries. (chickens are birds)

I like pizza made with flatbreads (they're typically higher & fat than pita's and have a great chewiness) baked in the oven. If you make pizza at home going easy on the full fat cheese is simple. And muir glen sells a great canned pizza sauce.
    Bender, part of being human is having self-control. -Amy Wong

Fat loss per month =
    Obese : 6-8%
    Moderately overweight: 4-6%
    Average: 2-4%
    Lean 1-2%
    Very lean .5-1%

^via female sticky on realistic goals

abdees has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abdees has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abdees has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abdees has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abdees has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abdees has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abdees has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abdees has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abdees has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abdees has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abdees has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Chicken are not mammals. To be part of the mammals group you have to give birth not in an egg ( like us )! And breastfeed ( like us)

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mammal