Page 137 of 137 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137
Results 4,081 to 4,108 of 4108
    R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Turtlecop View Post
    Here's Korea in a nutshell:

The most superficial society in the world. It's all about image- what you wear, how you look, etc. Everyone knows about the plastic surgery craze here. The young people here are just terrible and they're everywhere. They all copy each other and most are obsessed with how others perceive them instead of just being themselves which is sad. In general everyone here is just cold, rude, and totally non social outside of their cliques. I've seen people fall off bikes, trip on stairs, stumble on streets and not a single person would stop and help not a SINGLE person. This just blew my mind cause I've never seen this kind of behavior in America.

Food is hit or miss. Some places can be amazing but most are pretty crappy, typical Korean food and lots of these little restaurants are kinda dirty. Most places are cheap though which is a big plus here. If you like coffee/tea there's a cafe on every street so that can be cool but most are kinda pricey. Every time I've been here I've had stomach issues cause of the food but maybe that's just me. Yes, air quality is balls. Every time I go out all I smell is smoke, gasoline, trash, Korean food, and the worst of all sewage. It's sad when you can't even go out and take a deep breath of fresh air lol. I've never been to Seoul but I'm sure it's even more horrendous there.

The one thing I like is the walking. If you're living here you're gonna walk a lot and that's a good thing. Public transportation is pretty convenient and cheap and getting around is pretty easy so that's a plus. The other side to that is that streets are always busy, drivers are crazy, and if you're not careful you can easily be killed trying to cross the streets. You'll see more idiots run red lights here in one week than you'll probably ever see in the states.
    spot freaking on

Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000)

The most superficial society in the world. It's all about image- what you wear, how you look, etc. Everyone knows about the plastic surgery craze here. The young people here are just terrible and they're everywhere. They all copy each other and most are obsessed with how others perceive them instead of just being themselves which is sad. In general everyone here is just cold, rude, and totally non social outside of their cliques. I've seen people fall off bikes, trip on stairs, stumble on streets and not a single person would stop and help not a SINGLE person. This just blew my mind cause I've never seen this kind of behavior in America.

Food is hit or miss. Some places can be amazing but most are pretty crappy, typical Korean food and lots of these little restaurants are kinda dirty. Most places are cheap though which is a big plus here. If you like coffee/tea there's a cafe on every street so that can be cool but most are kinda pricey. Every time I've been here I've had stomach issues cause of the food but maybe that's just me. Yes, air quality is balls. Every time I go out all I smell is smoke, gasoline, trash, Korean food, and the worst of all sewage. It's sad when you can't even go out and take a deep breath of fresh air lol. I've never been to Seoul but I'm sure it's even more horrendous there.

The one thing I like is the walking. If you're living here you're gonna walk a lot and that's a good thing. Public transportation is pretty convenient and cheap and getting around is pretty easy so that's a plus. The other side to that is that streets are always busy, drivers are crazy, and if you're not careful you can easily be killed trying to cross the streets. You'll see more idiots run red lights here in one week than you'll probably ever see in the states.
    If not Seoul, whereabouts did you stay?
    We're all gonna make it Crew
    Misc Cologne Crew
    FA Master Race

Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good country in terms of being convenient, safe, cheap, usually efficient and entertaining. Everything is the best in Korea, according to Koreans, who are too focused on age, appearance, marriage, comparing themselves and competing, meddling in others business. And its the most homogeneous, conforming country. Neg me if you will, but its true.

Korea brahs, what is your opinion on people spitting and hawking everywhere? I saw so many girls spitting, especially when they smoking. Why they feel the need to spit while smoking I don't get. Spitting is only acceptable you know when...

Turtlecop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turtlecop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turtlecop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turtlecop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turtlecop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turtlecop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turtlecop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turtlecop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turtlecop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turtlecop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turtlecop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Dreary View Post
    If not Seoul, whereabouts did you stay?
    Daejeon area. Think it's about 2 hours south of Seoul but maybe an hour by train.

Originally Posted by Gios View Post
    Good country in terms of being convenient, safe, cheap, usually efficient and entertaining. Everything is the best in Korea, according to Koreans, who are too focused on age, appearance, marriage, comparing themselves and competing, meddling in others business. And its the most homogeneous, conforming country. Neg me if you will, but its true.

Korea brahs, what is your opinion on people spitting and hawking everywhere? I saw so many girls spitting, especially when they smoking. Why they feel the need to spit while smoking I don't get. Spitting is only acceptable you know when...
    The spitting, yes lets talk about the spitting. I don't think I will ever get used to this. Everywhere you go you're gonna hear someone hawking lugees and you're also gonna see spit stains on the ground all over the place. Honestly, I just don't get it but whatever. At first I thought it was just guys that did it but no women do it too smh. Beyond gross.

Also forgot to mention one of the more obvious things here. Everyone is obsessed with cell phones. I've seen little kids with them, 90 year olds with them, and everyone in between. You walk down the street and 99.9% are staring at their phones. On the bus, subway they're all staring at the phone. I go out to eat with family and they all have the sickness too. Whenever I'm here I refuse to get infected and become like them.

joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Daejeon area. Think it's about 2 hours south of Seoul but maybe an hour by train.

The spitting, yes lets talk about the spitting. I don't think I will ever get used to this. Everywhere you go you're gonna hear someone hawking lugees and you're also gonna see spit stains on the ground all over the place. Honestly, I just don't get it but whatever. At first I thought it was just guys that did it but no women do it too smh. Beyond gross.

Also forgot to mention one of the more obvious things here. Everyone is obsessed with cell phones. I've seen little kids with them, 90 year olds with them, and everyone in between. You walk down the street and 99.9% are staring at their phones. On the bus, subway they're all staring at the phone. I go out to eat with family and they all have the sickness too. Whenever I'm here I refuse to get infected and become like them.

Brah, please tell me my chances of a filo guy like me, who is 5'6 dating a korean girl like Jennie Kim:

johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

This was basically my impression when I was there, in regards to Gangnam. Everyone driving 100k plus cars in that backstreet alley way where all the restaruants are on the sinsa station 7? area.

Every guy and girl pretty much looks the same and dresses the same.

Hongdae with the younger crowd, people there were much friendlier overall.

Turtlecop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turtlecop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turtlecop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turtlecop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turtlecop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turtlecop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turtlecop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turtlecop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turtlecop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turtlecop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turtlecop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you can't speak the language it's obviously gonna be difficult to get a Korean girl, basically impossible. If you're a non-Korean then it's even tougher but areas like Seoul may be better since lots of foreigners are there compared to areas like where I'm at. On top of that Korean girls are notoriously tough to date and almost impossible to hook up with. Then if you do manage to hookup with one they suck in bed lol. Sometimes I wonder, "do Korean girls actually have sex?" Again, this might be different in areas like Seoul or Itaewon but I've never been there so I can't say. Isn't Itaewon where all the whores hang out? Like hooker alley or whatever it's called?

Johnnycash123, yes all the girls wear the same makeup, same clothes, get the same plastic surgery, etc. All the guys have the same hairstyle, clothes, and most just look gay as ****. It's really pathetic and as a Korean it just makes me sad but it's all true. The society in general need to change their whole mindset but it just seems to get worse unfortunately.

joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you can't speak the language it's obviously gonna be difficult to get a Korean girl, basically impossible. If you're a non-Korean then it's even tougher but areas like Seoul may be better since lots of foreigners are there compared to areas like where I'm at. On top of that Korean girls are notoriously tough to date and almost impossible to hook up with. Then if you do manage to hookup with one they suck in bed lol. Sometimes I wonder, "do Korean girls actually have sex?" Again, this might be different in areas like Seoul or Itaewon but I've never been there so I can't say. Isn't Itaewon where all the whores hang out? Like hooker alley or whatever it's called?

Johnnycash123, yes all the girls wear the same makeup, same clothes, get the same plastic surgery, etc. All the guys have the same hairstyle, clothes, and most just look gay as ****. It's really pathetic and as a Korean it just makes me sad but it's all true. The society in general need to change their whole mindset but it just seems to get worse unfortunately.

brb learning korean or somehow going to become a popular person in Korea to attract pretty Korean girls

but that wont work because of my race, and of the superficial culture

fuark, this is almost impossible

SkellyGains is just really nice. (+1000) SkellyGains is just really nice. (+1000) SkellyGains is just really nice. (+1000) SkellyGains is just really nice. (+1000) SkellyGains is just really nice. (+1000) SkellyGains is just really nice. (+1000) SkellyGains is just really nice. (+1000) SkellyGains is just really nice. (+1000) SkellyGains is just really nice. (+1000) SkellyGains is just really nice. (+1000) SkellyGains is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by joshewwah View Post

brb learning korean or somehow going to become a popular person in Korea to attract pretty Korean girls

but that wont work because of my race, and of the superficial culture

fuark, this is almost impossible
    Sorry to break it to you brah but lettuce be realtea, most Koreans are pretty racist. A few years ago when I brought up to my parents that I was hanging out with my filo friends, my dad asked if they were savages

(srs)

Originally Posted by SkellyGains View Post
    Sorry to break it to you brah but lettuce be realtea, most Koreans are pretty racist. A few years ago when I brought up to my parents that I was hanging out with my filo friends, my dad asked if they were savages

(srs)
    fuark

are you korean?

SkellyGains is just really nice. (+1000) SkellyGains is just really nice. (+1000) SkellyGains is just really nice. (+1000) SkellyGains is just really nice. (+1000) SkellyGains is just really nice. (+1000) SkellyGains is just really nice. (+1000) SkellyGains is just really nice. (+1000) SkellyGains is just really nice. (+1000) SkellyGains is just really nice. (+1000) SkellyGains is just really nice. (+1000) SkellyGains is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by joshewwah View Post
    fuark

are you korean?
    yep im korean brah

Registered User WrestlingFan123's Avatar
    WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just got back from Korea to visit my mom's side of the family, **** was fun, but I could never live anywhere so homogeneous, tfw everybody looks the same and I could only hook up with ESL teachers cus all Korean women no matter how hot remind me of my mom.

Half Korean master race checking in.

Has anyone here ever been to an anma or "massage" place? They sound amazing but are basically closed to non Korean speakers I think. I've seen quite a few around my area and I always wonder what's going on in there when I walk by.

inbred is on a distinguished road. (+10) inbred is on a distinguished road. (+10) inbred is on a distinguished road. (+10) inbred is on a distinguished road. (+10) inbred is on a distinguished road. (+10) inbred is on a distinguished road. (+10) inbred is on a distinguished road. (+10) inbred is on a distinguished road. (+10) inbred is on a distinguished road. (+10) inbred is on a distinguished road. (+10) inbred is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Impossible? Not really in Seoul atleast. Have you seen how many love motels there is in Seoul? I can tell you by experience at 4-5 AM every friday and saturday there is no more vacancy.
    It's not like Southeast Asia were you have god mode activated as a foreigner, but you can still find a lot of Korean girls who like foreigners.
    Just hangout in the right areas. I usually went out in Hongdae at thursday party for warm up and then head on to Mikes Cabinn. Managed to pull a few Koreans there for one night stands.

I can't comment on dating, since I didn't date at all, the culture difference is just too much. A lot of them are retarded imo.

Everyone here have a great Christmas. Apparently in Korea Christmas is not about being with family but instead a couples holiday lol uh ok then. Since I don't know anyone here I got no plans at all but I hope ya'll enjoy the weekend.

The thread seems dead lately so just wanna wish everyone a safe and happy New Years.

codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bump. Who's still teaching in Korea?
    Any way of identifying yourself based on something you've done rather than what you have or are?
    No?
    Then I'm not surprised you're unhappy.

Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by codefreeze View Post
    Bump. Who's still teaching in Korea?
    Inbox me. Srs
    Rustling NPCs' jimmies without even trying crew

"I've watched a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing."

"The Best Revenge is Massive Success"

Not going to be a Darkseeker crew.

RIP Duckenheimer
    RIP SemperFudge

codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) codefreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tornach View Post
    Inbox me. Srs
    Sent, with reps on RC.
    Any way of identifying yourself based on something you've done rather than what you have or are?
    No?
    Then I'm not surprised you're unhappy.

fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Back from the dead! sup Korea bros

cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What is going on KOREA KREW! it's been a while!

Time to bring this thread back up, next 5 get repped!

Also, any fellow miscs in korea atm?
    If you are a fitness photographer with at least a few years of experience, I may be interested in your work. PM for more details

JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JT11RTR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Really want to visit SK. Any Korea bros ever meet up?
    "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."

OP is a faqqot

Pure Blood Crew

yennicks is on a distinguished road. (+10) yennicks is on a distinguished road. (+10) yennicks is on a distinguished road. (+10) yennicks is on a distinguished road. (+10) yennicks is on a distinguished road. (+10) yennicks is on a distinguished road. (+10) yennicks is on a distinguished road. (+10) yennicks is on a distinguished road. (+10) yennicks is on a distinguished road. (+10) yennicks is on a distinguished road. (+10) yennicks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just got home from a semester in Seoul, ****in loved Korea

thinking about every possibility to go back there, any tips?
    Starting height and weight: 6'4 70 kg.

November 2019: 6'6 94 kg.

fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000)
    sup fellas. Anyone turn to zombie yet?

imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cRise View Post
    Last but not least, some beautiful Korea chicks because I know many of you will ask for them.

Dancing in common Korean convenient store
    What % of their bodies are real vs plastic?

cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Anyone living in korea atm? Or visiting? If anyone is currently here, let me know. If you want to link up, lmk. I will pay for everything.
    If you are a fitness photographer with at least a few years of experience, I may be interested in your work. PM for more details

With a side of silly Eggiesinabasket's Avatar
    Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SkellyGains View Post

(srs)
    I'd really like to go and visit S. Korea one day, but this aspect makes me hesitant.

My Korean friend keeps saying I'm really pretty, nice, and sweet but she also will say things like she would never date a Filipino as well (which I am) so there seems to be some underlying negative sentiment regardless of how I as person look/act.

I wouldn't want to feel uncomfortable on a trip from stares or negative preconceptions
    Go Jets Go
    Lurk Alert: If you've seen me post once, I've watched your posts 20 times more
    Final Form Goal: 2 Door Fridge Mode
    All paths set, final destination: Entropy

Nostradamus15 is just really nice. (+1000) Nostradamus15 is just really nice. (+1000) Nostradamus15 is just really nice. (+1000) Nostradamus15 is just really nice. (+1000) Nostradamus15 is just really nice. (+1000) Nostradamus15 is just really nice. (+1000) Nostradamus15 is just really nice. (+1000) Nostradamus15 is just really nice. (+1000) Nostradamus15 is just really nice. (+1000) Nostradamus15 is just really nice. (+1000) Nostradamus15 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Strong bump. Going back in time. OP posted Goo Hara from Kara on famous people from Korea. And she actually died a few years back. Lately I been really into Kpop. And actually want to visit Korea in the future. I just need to learn the language better.
    Dragonite > Charizard
    Lindsay Lohan Crew