Closed Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Carjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carjack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jeenyuhs View Post
    Calisthenics is great, theres no way anyone can argue that. Weight lifting is alright but I find calisthenics to be way more enjoyable and more difficult. If you ever heard of HIT which im sure you have. He doesnt touch weights and theres many strictly calisthenics people who when prompted got on a bench and put out some heavy weight. IMO calisthenics is superior and those six reasons explain why.
    "So I herd like...the great strongman Mr. HIT did a lot of hindu push ups and never lifted weights....but then they like...benched a ton of weight man." ~ The skinny dude in your avatar.

UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ¿ʇnʍ ןoן
    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

Jeenyuhs is not very well liked. (-100) Jeenyuhs is not very well liked. (-100) Jeenyuhs is not very well liked. (-100) Jeenyuhs is not very well liked. (-100) Jeenyuhs is not very well liked. (-100) Jeenyuhs is not very well liked. (-100) Jeenyuhs is not very well liked. (-100) Jeenyuhs is not very well liked. (-100) Jeenyuhs is not very well liked. (-100) Jeenyuhs is not very well liked. (-100) Jeenyuhs is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Marcusgs View Post
    Did this ^^^ guy just say that the creator of HIT, Dorian does body weight calisthenics? If so you have to be the dumbest person on these boards hands down.
    Oh my, sorry bro but your the dumbass here. Im representing calisthenics here so why would I be referring to this dorian you speak of. Hit is a bartitan one of the best. Hannibal for king ring a bell? Check them out Official bar titanz. Learn a thing or two.

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh my, sorry bro but your the dumbass here. Im representing calisthenics here so why would I be referring to this dorian you speak of. Hit is a bartitan one of the best. Hannibal for king ring a bell? Check them out Official bar titanz. Learn a thing or two.
    You're on a weight lifting forum. People associate acronyms for known weight lifting programs with known weight lifting programs.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

Jeenyuhs is not very well liked. (-100) Jeenyuhs is not very well liked. (-100) Jeenyuhs is not very well liked. (-100) Jeenyuhs is not very well liked. (-100) Jeenyuhs is not very well liked. (-100) Jeenyuhs is not very well liked. (-100) Jeenyuhs is not very well liked. (-100) Jeenyuhs is not very well liked. (-100) Jeenyuhs is not very well liked. (-100) Jeenyuhs is not very well liked. (-100) Jeenyuhs is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by IDrinkBloodLOL View Post
    If anybody believes bodyweight stuff is superior to weights, I'd love to challenge them to arm wrestling and other feats of strength. Let's go lift some rocks so we can see if your little pushups put your money where your mouth is.

A cursory glance at this thread makes it seem like most of the pro-weights crowd are around 200 pounds, while the calisthenics crew clusters more around ~150. I suppose that since calisthenics makes them so strong, they're nothing but 150 pounds of lower back strength. You know, from all of the pushups and air squats.
    Your stats say your 210 ten pounds okay cool 210 pounds of what? no picture to back up the fact that you could be just packing some serious fat. I do believe its superior , because of the benefits and type of body that it creates. I look at a superstar at calisthenics and then say ronnie coleman. No way would i ever want to look like ronnie and if you seen hannibal or hit they deffinatly get more tail then ronnie does. If ronnie can even perform haha. Ill take calisthenics over weight lifting anyday.

Originally Posted by Carjack View Post
    "So I herd like...the great strongman Mr. HIT did a lot of hindu push ups and never lifted weights....but then they like...benched a ton of weight man." ~ The skinny dude in your avatar.
    Yes ive heard then same, not a 100 percent sure but when he got on the bench he put up something like 300? correct me if im wrong. This guys weight like 185 and can bench a hell of lot more then his weight, pretty impressive.

IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your stats say your 210 ten pounds okay cool 210 pounds of what? no picture to back up the fact that you could be just packing some serious fat. I do believe its superior , because of the benefits and type of body that it creates. I look at a superstar at calisthenics and then say ronnie coleman. No way would i ever want to look like ronnie and if you seen hannibal or hit they deffinatly get more tail then ronnie does. If ronnie can even perform haha. Ill take calisthenics over weight lifting anyday.
    I can easily overhead press your bodyweight for a set of 10. Go do some pushups, you thlim thailor.

Curious how people who could never look like Ronnie are also the only people who don't seem to want to.

If you want to remain thinner than me but forego the absolute strength I have, that's cool, but don't come onto weight lifting forums and try to act like I should do as you do, or that what you do is "better" than what I do. It's not, in fact it's far inferior - I gained the ability to do lever holds and flagpoles from lifting weights, so everything you've posted in this entire thread is invalid.

Originally Posted by IDrinkBloodLOL View Post
    I can easily overhead press your bodyweight for a set of 10. Go do some pushups, you thlim thailor.

Curious how people who could never look like Ronnie are also the only people who don't seem to want to.

If you want to remain thinner than me but forego the absolute strength I have, that's cool, but don't come onto weight lifting forums and try to act like I should do as you do, or that what you do is "better" than what I do. It's not, in fact it's far inferior - I gained the ability to do lever holds and flagpoles from lifting weights, so everything you've posted in this entire thread is invalid.
    Im not telling you to do what I do, I could care less what you do. This is a post in regards to calisthenics training. So my opinion is valid, I don't have the ability to decide what is "better" each type of excersise has its merits. Personally I like being lightweight and more defined, its a choice. Not like I cant go to the gym and lift weights, I have and its easier then calisthenics. This is a bodybuilding forum, which includes any type of bodybuilding and calisthenics very well has its place. Im on here because there is a lot of information.

UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im not telling you to do what I do, I could care less what you do.
    Wait that doesn't make sense. You apparently care quite a bit. And if weight lifting is easier than calisthenics....ƃuoɹʍ ʇı uıop ǝɹ,noʎ
    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

Originally Posted by UltimateAeroSSC View Post
    Wait that doesn't make sense. You apparently care quite a bit. And if weight lifting is easier than calisthenics....ƃuoɹʍ ʇı uıop ǝɹ,noʎ
    I would say that its the people on here that love weight lifting that care to much. I never once said that I cared about what he does, In fact im only posting to back up the fact that calisthenics is great. Which I originally posted but as you can see all the ronnie wannabes just can't have that on bodybuilding.com its just too much eh. I'll stick to calisthenics, clean diet and solid gains. Just let it be.

Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'll stick to calisthenics, clean diet and solid gains. Just let it be.
    What solid gains?

Sweat Blood, Bleed Iron! TheStreetKing's Avatar
    TheStreetKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheStreetKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheStreetKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheStreetKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheStreetKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheStreetKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheStreetKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheStreetKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheStreetKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheStreetKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheStreetKing is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GodlyBuddha View Post
    Except I actually train.
    My cock is bigger then your arms and i have a small cock! Nuff Said
    My Gym is my Church, My Sweat is my Prayers, My Strength is my Salvation, I Am Animal.

Loyalty above all else, Except Honor!

trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ridiculous post.
    --
    Knows a trial lawyer who knows how to defend himself in an online forum.

SteveJSS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveJSS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveJSS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveJSS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveJSS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveJSS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveJSS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveJSS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveJSS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveJSS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveJSS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    They are not superior if you want to compete in powerlifting....

...however it's a well known fact that pro bodybuilders don't lift weights because calisthenics are better. Oh wait.

...and I could easily be as strong as a guy who can squat 300kg by only doing calisthenics. Nope wait that doesn't sound right either.
    Eat. Sleep. Lift

PR - Squat: 1x175kg (Oly ATG), Deadlift: 1x235kg, Bench: 1x130kg, OHP: 1x90kg,

CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I spent years torturing myself in the gym, and it was good because it helped me build new muscle fibers, which has given me a good enough base to switch to calisthenics and still look swole.

IMO, this is a great thing to do if you've already built a base of mass from traditional lifting. Feels good man.

Joe513 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joe513 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joe513 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joe513 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joe513 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joe513 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joe513 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joe513 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joe513 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joe513 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joe513 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    They are both good for you. I'd say Calisthenics are better for you because they can still get you strong, but not as quick as weight lifting. Plus if your into body building, weights is the way to go. I happen to like both equal.

there is something awesome about just working out using your own body weight that i love, its easier in a way that you can do it were ever, when ever. I'm sure benching twice your own weighit or squatting twice your weight is awesome too though.

RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why are we resurrecting this troll thread? I thought I read somewhere the topic had changed to strawberry/rhubarb pie . . .

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/i...ipe/index.html

Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RockCrab View Post
    I thought I read somewhere the topic had changed to strawberry/rhubarb pie . . .

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/i...ipe/index.html
    Apple pie is the clear choice for taste -- Come at me bro!
    --
    Knows a trial lawyer who knows how to defend himself in an online forum.

Strength Enthusiast Retardo-pex's Avatar
    Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GodlyBuddha View Post
    Did you even read what I posted?
    I read it, and it makes several good points, but these truths are overshadowed by a decent amount of bull**** as well.

I'll pick out a few here and tell you why I feel this way:

-"In nature, the human body doesn't need to move barbells or dumbbells around. Before it can move anything external at all, it has to be able to move itself around!"

Says who? What defines our species or even the greater apes as a whole? The use of tools. Do you think A hunter 20 thousand years ago wouldn't drag a kill back a few miles to camp if they weren't able to do a certain amount of push ups or pull ups? No they'd be god damn starving.

-Bodyweight Training Maximizes Strength

THis is 100% dependent on your definition of strength. One could say strength is the ability to move as much weight as possible for any given movement. Even if we are using your choice of exercise as that movement I would be someone with moderate levels of body fat who had a well rounded strength training routine that regularly stressed thier "pressing" muscle groups would fair better in a bodyweight dip contest then someone who never used any external resistances or other exercises to compliment them. That is unless your definition of strength is the ability to perform an exercise with your particular bodyweight for as many repititions as possible.

-Go into any hardcore gym and you'll see lifters wrapping their wrists and knees, strapping their backs up with high-tech belts, and applying stabilizing straps around their elbows

Tools to handle heavier loads with some degree of safety/peace of mind involved. I don't wear a belt because my lower back is so shot I couldn't possibly exercise without one, thats not even how a belt works. I wear one because I know it adds a new level of core support and will allow me to use more weight and overload that particular goruping of muscles even more.

-Bodyweight Training Quickly Develops the Physique to Perfection

I like this one, because I don't neccessarily disagree but again, its 100% up to individual interpretation. In no way is a physique developed form all bodyweight training going to ever impress a bodybuilder. In no way would any powerlifter over 5'5" want to have so little muscle mass. The best examples of this style of training and the physiques that it can create are in the sport of gymnastics which, unless you are world or olympic levels, you probably don't look very impressive either. Even when saying this you need to take into account these aren't just guys and gals who train for fun, its 100% their life and their focus and at that level of competition you can never really be sure who is on or using what to "assist" thier training.

-Bodyeight Training Normalizes and Regulates Your Body Fat Levels

No, your diet does regardless of how you train. Keeping yourself stick thin in order to perform that extra 1 handed pullup just means your muscles aren't going to be growing, this is kind of a no no for those interested in their size and strength.

If your only goal is to add reps to your bodyweight exercises then sure go for it, stay the same size forever and get really good at it.

Of course you can build a good looking body with just bodyweight exercises (The actor who plays Jason Stackhouse on True Blood claims to only really train like this) but you won't ever be really big or strong, which on this type of website is the entire point of training.

RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by trev71 View Post
    Apple pie is the clear choice for taste -- Come at me bro!
    How about a compromise? Apple/rhubarb???

http://images.media-allrecipes.com/u.../13/381347.jpg

cacktopus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know this is old now but ive also read Convict Conditioning and follow the routines in the book. This post is completely right and you can build a perfectly developed physique this way. Look up Eugen Sandow and if thats not good enough for you look up Hannibal for king. There are groups of buff dudes who only train calisthenics and pound for pound theyre stronger than any lifter of bodybuilder. Groups- barbarians, calisthenic kings, bartendas, etc. They all have videos on you tube. Hannibal is the strongest and most ripped though

vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cacktopus View Post
    I know this is old now but ive also read Convict Conditioning and follow the routines in the book. This post is completely right and you can build a perfectly developed physique this way. Look up Eugen Sandow and if thats not good enough for you look up Hannibal for king. There are groups of buff dudes who only train calisthenics and pound for pound theyre stronger than any lifter of bodybuilder. Groups- barbarians, calisthenic kings, bartendas, etc. They all have videos on you tube. Hannibal is the strongest and most ripped though
    Sandow lifted weights (have you read ANYTHING on him?) Hannibal is on roids. No one builds a body off calisthenics except gymnasts.

anahnymus will become famous soon enough. (+50) anahnymus will become famous soon enough. (+50) anahnymus will become famous soon enough. (+50) anahnymus will become famous soon enough. (+50) anahnymus will become famous soon enough. (+50) anahnymus will become famous soon enough. (+50) anahnymus will become famous soon enough. (+50) anahnymus will become famous soon enough. (+50) anahnymus will become famous soon enough. (+50) anahnymus will become famous soon enough. (+50) anahnymus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by vampborn View Post
    Sandow lifted weights (have you read ANYTHING on him?) Hannibal is on roids. No one builds a body off calisthenics except gymnasts.
    Correction, even gymnastics train with weights.
    Like on ******** (http://www.********.com/pages/Body-by-Leo-Online-Personal-TrainerFitness-Model/223542304389589?sk=info)

Amateur Of The Week #565 (http://www.bodybuilders.com/leo-wilson.html)

~Push Hard, Stay Motivated~

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cacktopus View Post

so you created an account to bump this thread? lulz
    Stern Crew

LuxLunaris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Actually the guys from Fazioenterprise or Barstarzz on Youtube seem pretty good. But I'm lightweight so what do I know..

jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Negged, feel free to neg me back, cus guess what just because one uses weighs doesnt mean they only bench and curl

yodasbrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yodasbrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yodasbrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yodasbrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yodasbrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yodasbrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yodasbrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yodasbrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yodasbrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yodasbrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yodasbrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Not a bad read. There is some decent info.

BLACKJASON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It all comes down to what works for you. A lot of my boys lift weights and it took them from out of shape to Greek like Gods. It didn't work out that well for me. Calisthenics ultimately became my muscle builder and fat burner. However, why can't we all just debate this issue instead of making it a flame war?!
    BLACK JASON

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BLACKJASON View Post
    It all comes down to what works for you. A lot of my boys lift weights and it took them from out of shape to Greek like Gods. It didn't work out that well for me. Calisthenics ultimately became my muscle builder and fat burner. However, why can't we all just debate this issue instead of making it a flame war?!
    strong bump.