Closed Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    The God of Calisthenics GodlyBuddha's Avatar
    GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by SquatTilYouDrop View Post
    U a bouy b*tch, bend over douchy. Prepare for man cock

Shut up

and squat
    “No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” -Socrates

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    op is bashing on weights cause he lives in a piece of **** community that has no gym. rofl

GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodlyBuddha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Delgadido View Post
    op is bashing on weights cause he lives in a piece of **** community that has no gym. rofl
    No gyms in asia bruh
    “No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” -Socrates

UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by -Lucifer View Post
    Mr. Aero
    Did you end up doing what I suggested? (talking about your routine)
    You mean with the pullups and dips thing? Yessir, well sort of. But yeah I didn't add curls or anything like that. I tried pullups the other day and was able to do a whopping two. xD Then I did a negative to end it. I think I'll do it each day I go to the gym because it isn't like I'm overworking biceps @ 2ish pullups a workout.

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GodlyBuddha View Post
    You speak for 99% of the people here?
    Yes he does. We all took a vote a few months ago.
    1. I've been training for about 1 year.
    Doesn't look like you've trained at all.
    No gyms in asia bruh
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chazzy1864 View Post
    Yes he does. We all took a vote a few months ago.

Doesn't look like you've trained at all.

That pic made me lmao. xD

Originally Posted by UltimateAeroSSC View Post
    You mean with the pullups and dips thing? Yessir, well sort of. But yeah I didn't add curls or anything like that. I tried pullups the other day and was able to do a whopping two. xD Then I did a negative to end it. I think I'll do it each day I go to the gym because it isn't like I'm overworking biceps @ 2ish pullups a workout.
    2 pull-ups at 5'4 128 lbs.

Damn you're strong as phuck cuzz

RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rutzilla View Post
    K, fiance just made strawberry ruhbarb cake,, carb up time
    It's ruhbarb time! My wife just made some last week too! This is now a thread about rhubarb and strawberries.

http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1837...251204,00.html

Just let this thread die already, I've already made my presence here (albeit not the greatest one).

Hiding from ForumNature 400Lb Gorilla's Avatar
    400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Yawneth View Post
    it's not about opinion it's facts and fact is you are a weakling =D
    not gonna post stats because stats on teh interwebs can be whatever i want so no point to it you can say you can lift a bajilion pounds but that does not mean you actually can.
    Got that Faggatron?
    lmfao repped after Misanthrope

You speak for 99% of the people here?
    yes he does. he is now Official Spokesman of Anti-Trolling for the Ex Section. have fun dealing with him in the future
    You would be surprised just how much time I have to waste.

trauf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trauf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trauf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trauf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trauf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trauf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trauf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This thread is ****ed up lol.
    1. You are supporting the calisthenics on a Bodybuilding website, roflmao.
    2. Calisthenics won't make you stronger and bigger?then watch Hannibal for King on youtube.
    3. Everyone on this thread is brosciencing.

kingy_mma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingy_mma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingy_mma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingy_mma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingy_mma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingy_mma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingy_mma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingy_mma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingy_mma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingy_mma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingy_mma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Bodyweight training is cheap and effective.

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kingy_mma View Post
    Bodyweight training is cheap and effective.
    and you get what you pay for.

shiroun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shiroun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shiroun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shiroun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shiroun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shiroun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shiroun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shiroun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shiroun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shiroun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shiroun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GeneralSerpant View Post
    and you get what you pay for.
    hahahahahaha.
    repped.
    Check out my fitness log! It's me bulking up to get shredded ;)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139414953&p=775981703

DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol @ the OP. This quote from him:

"How strong is it possible to become with bodyweight exercises? Amazingly strong. In fact I would go so far as to say, done correctly, far stronger than someone who had trained for the same amount of time with free weights. Want some concrete examples? One of my former students, JJ Gregory (1993 Junior National Champion on the Still Rings) developed such a high degree of strength from my bodyweight conditioning program that on his first day in his high school weightlifting class he deadlifted 400lbs., and this at the scale breaking weight of 135 lbs. and a height of 5’3”."

Learn to read *******"

FYI, I decided to do a little more research than you, and I found out that JJ Gregory's initial routine combined bodyweight exercises with weights. LOL so youre an idiot.

pz. Take your own advice and read what's in bold *******.

Oh, and capable of a straight 3+ minute plank, 100+ pushups, and 20ish pullups. Blow me.

NoobyWhiteBelt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoobyWhiteBelt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoobyWhiteBelt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoobyWhiteBelt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoobyWhiteBelt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoobyWhiteBelt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoobyWhiteBelt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoobyWhiteBelt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoobyWhiteBelt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoobyWhiteBelt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoobyWhiteBelt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by joelash302 View Post
    Do you have any pics of your development to support the validity of your routine?

i have plenty.
    sorry they arent actual URL's, i dont have the post count to put them in there.
    go to barstarzz dot com.
    go to bar-barians dot com.
    go to alkavadlo dot com
    google: ed checo model, and click on the result from modelmayhem.
    go to calisthenicskingz dot net.
    those are the ones i thought of off the top of my head. im 130 lbs, 6% body-fat. i only train calisthenics, and my highest max on the bench press is 190. yes, calisthenics is fantastic. weights are fine too. but theres no reason to say you need both, or one or the other. most of you are too uneducated/ignorant on the topic of calisthenics to understand.
    one more just to blow your mind: go to youtube, and search hannibal for king. any of the video results will do.

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NoobyWhiteBelt View Post
    i have plenty.
    sorry they arent actual URL's, i dont have the post count to put them in there.
    go to barstarzz dot com.
    go to bar-barians dot com.
    go to alkavadlo dot com
    google: ed checo model, and click on the result from modelmayhem.
    go to calisthenicskingz dot net.
    those are the ones i thought of off the top of my head. im 130 lbs, 6% body-fat. i only train calisthenics, and my highest max on the bench press is 190. yes, calisthenics is fantastic. weights are fine too. but theres no reason to say you need both, or one or the other. most of you are too uneducated/ignorant on the topic of calisthenics to understand.
    one more just to blow your mind: go to youtube, and search hannibal for king. any of the video results will do.
    Wow, you are all of those guys?!?!

+ Hannibal looks a bit older than 17 and a bit bigger than 5'7" @ 130lbs. Crazy how much difference a camera can make.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -

Powerlifter37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Powerlifter37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Powerlifter37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Powerlifter37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Powerlifter37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Powerlifter37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Powerlifter37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Powerlifter37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Powerlifter37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Powerlifter37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Powerlifter37 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well i love calisthenic exercises, they are a great way to become stronger and increase endurance. You mentioned that this was the way the body was supposed to be, um i agree about 50%. While yes being able to easily move your body is very crucial, moving other objects is also just as important. I think doing both is what makes the body truly well rounded.

THIS thread again? LMAO lololololololol
    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

NoobyWhiteBelt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoobyWhiteBelt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoobyWhiteBelt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoobyWhiteBelt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoobyWhiteBelt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoobyWhiteBelt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoobyWhiteBelt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoobyWhiteBelt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoobyWhiteBelt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoobyWhiteBelt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoobyWhiteBelt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Wow, you are all of those guys?!?!

+ Hannibal looks a bit older than 17 and a bit bigger than 5'7" @ 130lbs. Crazy how much difference a camera can make.
    alright douchebag, this is me: www dot abelbodiedpt dot com

stfu loser. i was giving those examples cause theyre famous and i didnt want to toot my own horn. but theres my website, look at my pictures. youre a ***got.

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have now seen the light.

I will cancel my membership tomorrow.
    "Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/

Originally Posted by Xuaxace View Post
    I have now seen the light.

I will cancel my membership tomorrow.
    i didnt say calisthenics were right for everyone. im a CPT, and i dont train any of my clients with calisthenics... most people arent fit enough to be successful with them.

Marcusgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcusgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcusgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcusgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcusgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcusgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcusgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcusgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcusgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcusgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcusgs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Calisthenics are a great way to warm up before you start doing actual work. But I'm sure you enjoy all those classes you get to take with the girls at your gym.

Originally Posted by NoobyWhiteBelt View Post
    alright douchebag, this is me: www dot abelbodiedpt dot com

stfu loser. i was giving those examples cause theyre famous and i didnt want to toot my own horn. but theres my website, look at my pictures. youre a ***got.
    Sounds good.

I appreciate how much interest you've taken in me. 2 PMs and a reply directed at me.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -

Not even my final form NZninja101's Avatar
    NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol at this thread... The tales of a lone troll who insisted that men 'come on him' with their bodyweight or something like that.
    'People are gonna remember me as a god forever... Like-like-like Troy, like Chiles heel, I'm a god forever I'll be remembered for thousands of years to come' - Jason Genova

Texas Method Mod: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171537443&p=1444534723&viewfull=1#post1444534723

Originally Posted by NZninja101 View Post
    lol at this thread... The tales of a lone troll who insisted that men 'come on him' with their bodyweight or something like that.
    It's entirely possible he's trying to get with another guy on here. I dunno why you wouldn't do eharmony or something, but something tells me he's waiting for that one guy that wants to "get at him."
    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    TL;DNR

Your attitude in title and closing incited me to neg you as you requested.
    he lost me at "bodyweight training maximizes strength". BW deadlifts anyone?

Jeenyuhs is not very well liked. (-100) Jeenyuhs is not very well liked. (-100) Jeenyuhs is not very well liked. (-100) Jeenyuhs is not very well liked. (-100) Jeenyuhs is not very well liked. (-100) Jeenyuhs is not very well liked. (-100) Jeenyuhs is not very well liked. (-100) Jeenyuhs is not very well liked. (-100) Jeenyuhs is not very well liked. (-100) Jeenyuhs is not very well liked. (-100) Jeenyuhs is not very well liked. (-100)
    Calisthenics is great, theres no way anyone can argue that. Weight lifting is alright but I find calisthenics to be way more enjoyable and more difficult. If you ever heard of HIT which im sure you have. He doesnt touch weights and theres many strictly calisthenics people who when prompted got on a bench and put out some heavy weight. IMO calisthenics is superior and those six reasons explain why.

Marcusgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcusgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcusgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcusgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcusgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcusgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcusgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcusgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcusgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcusgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcusgs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Did this ^^^ guy just say that the creator of HIT, Dorian does body weight calisthenics? If so you have to be the dumbest person on these boards hands down.

IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If anybody believes bodyweight stuff is superior to weights, I'd love to challenge them to arm wrestling and other feats of strength. Let's go lift some rocks so we can see if your little pushups put your money where your mouth is.

A cursory glance at this thread makes it seem like most of the pro-weights crowd are around 200 pounds, while the calisthenics crew clusters more around ~150. I suppose that since calisthenics makes them so strong, they're nothing but 150 pounds of lower back strength. You know, from all of the pushups and air squats.
    Last edited by IDrinkBloodLOL; 02-26-2012 at 06:32 PM.