Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Facilitating the i̵̬͠l̴̺͒ Harbinger's Avatar
    Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

How is god just?

I don't get it.

Zigrakil is just really nice. (+1000) Zigrakil is just really nice. (+1000) Zigrakil is just really nice. (+1000) Zigrakil is just really nice. (+1000) Zigrakil is just really nice. (+1000) Zigrakil is just really nice. (+1000) Zigrakil is just really nice. (+1000) Zigrakil is just really nice. (+1000) Zigrakil is just really nice. (+1000) Zigrakil is just really nice. (+1000) Zigrakil is just really nice. (+1000)
    what an insightful and content-rich post. i applaud.

Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Zigrakil View Post
    what an insightful and content-rich post. i applaud.
    I wasn't going for either insightful or content-rich. While I always appreciate applause, you're not answering my question again. Can you please provided an example of god being just?
    O|||||||O

burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What about God's justice don't you understand?
    [Official] San Diego Brah

Ducks eat for free at Subway

outlikeatrout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) outlikeatrout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) outlikeatrout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) outlikeatrout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) outlikeatrout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) outlikeatrout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) outlikeatrout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) outlikeatrout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) outlikeatrout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) outlikeatrout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) outlikeatrout is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    We have faith that God is just.

We don't judge things in this world in order to come to the conclusion that God is just...because we don't have the authority to judge God.
    There is no contradiction against God: GodandLogic.com

Originally Posted by burnedfish View Post
    What about God's justice don't you understand?
    I'll give you an example of how I see it. Lets say a guy kills somebody in cold blood. Shortly after the murder, he's overcome with remorse drops to his knees and begs god for forgiveness. In god's system of justice, all is forgiven and the matter dropped. I fail to see the justice in that.
    O|||||||O

TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by outlikeatrout View Post
    We have faith that God is just.

We don't judge things in this world in order to come to the conclusion that God is just...because we don't have the authority to judge God.
    Especially since God doesn't exist. Whew.
    ignore list: MuscleXtreme

”The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you’re a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black.”

–Henry Rollins

outlikeatrout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) outlikeatrout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) outlikeatrout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) outlikeatrout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) outlikeatrout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) outlikeatrout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) outlikeatrout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) outlikeatrout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) outlikeatrout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) outlikeatrout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) outlikeatrout is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TH3SHR3DD3R View Post
    Especially since God doesn't exist. Whew.
    Cool, you're one of those atheists who states that God doesn't exist.

Care to back up that burden of proof you just created?

(Didn't think so.)

burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    I'll give you an example of how I see it. Lets say a guy kills somebody in cold blood. Shortly after the murder, he's overcome with remorse drops to his knees and begs god for forgiveness. In god's system of justice, all is forgiven and the matter dropped. I fail to see the justice in that.
    The matter isn't dropped unless the murderer repents, meaning making a 180 degree turn from his ways and following Christ. God is a gracious and merciful God as well as just. He doesn't condemn us for our sins with no option for forgiveness. But He also doesn't just let us do whatever we want with no repercussions. We, or the murderer, must repent and turn away from sin.

What justice would you like to be given to the repentant murderer?

lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think the more pertinent question is why does the creator of the universe have bipolar disorder and PMS?
    Nov 04-fatass @40%bf

Jan 06- buff(apparently) @ ermm i dunno, still have a gut though,

long term goal= jacked @ 7% bf, get the damn abs to show themselves

The matter isn't dropped unless the murderer repents, meaning making a 180 degree turn from his ways and following Christ. God is a gracious and merciful God as well as just. He doesn't condemn us for our sins with no option for forgiveness. But He also doesn't just let us do whatever we want with no repercussions. We, or the murderer, must repent and turn away from sin.

What justice would you like to be given to the repentant murderer?
    And this is justice how?
    O|||||||O

And this is justice how?
    Sounds like you don't think it is just, so what would you suggest for the repentant murderer?

Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sounds like you don't think it is just, so what would you suggest for the repentant murderer?
    I like the buddhism view on this. He would be reborn after death se he could work on the development of his soul until he is ready for heaven.
    FX45: "I'm ending my debate with Lothar because I'm more mature" then ends his post with a picture of a old fat naked man(referring to Lothar).

Zigrakil is just really nice. (+1000) Zigrakil is just really nice. (+1000) Zigrakil is just really nice. (+1000) Zigrakil is just really nice. (+1000) Zigrakil is just really nice. (+1000) Zigrakil is just really nice. (+1000) Zigrakil is just really nice. (+1000) Zigrakil is just really nice. (+1000) Zigrakil is just really nice. (+1000) Zigrakil is just really nice. (+1000) Zigrakil is just really nice. (+1000)
    if it's authentic remorse that elicits actual change in character i see no problem. punishment is unjust to begin with.

Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Zigrakil View Post
    if it's authentic remorse that elicits actual change in character i see no problem. punishment is unjust to begin with.
    This is true.
    FX45: "I'm ending my debate with Lothar because I'm more mature" then ends his post with a picture of a old fat naked man(referring to Lothar).

TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cool, you're one of those atheists who states that God doesn't exist.

Care to back up that burden of proof you just created?

(Didn't think so.)
    Hmm? Oh, no, you have me pegged all wrong: I'm one of those atheists who states that all gods that humans have invented don't exist, and this includes the Christian God. Anytime anyone attempts to cram the notion of god into a box and stick a bunch of labels on it they will fail and be utterly and completely wrong because they will ultimately make claims they cannot back up.

In reasoning and logic, we call that 'bull****'.

As for the Christian God, I just got done handing some 23-year old that talks like an angry 13-year old his ass on the matter. I'll be more than happy to repeat the argument here. But also be aware I'm studying for a pharmacology final, so if I don't respond the nanosecond after you post your weak response that doesn't count as me tapping out, mkay?

”The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you’re a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black.”

–Henry Rollins

TheRighteous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRighteous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRighteous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRighteous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRighteous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRighteous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRighteous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRighteous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRighteous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRighteous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRighteous has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Because Christianity is a false religion that came out of Judaism and corrupted its message.
    [QUOTE=BredFromFire;381180361]working out without deads and squats is like having sex without the girl.

Lifts All Raw (2014):
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 475 (Belt Only)
    Deadlift:565
    Total: 1405

[QUOTE=enkaroxch;734516233]Saudi Arabia has an incredibly warm relationship with Israel.[/QUOTE]

Hmm? Oh, no, you have me pegged all wrong: I'm one of those atheists who states that all gods that humans have invented don't exist, and this includes the Christian God. Anytime anyone attempts to cram the notion of god into a box and stick a bunch of labels on it they will fail and be utterly and completely wrong because they will ultimately make claims they cannot back up.

As for the Christian God, I just got done handing some 23-year old that talks like an angry 13-year old his ass on the matter. I'll be more than happy to repeat the argument here. But also be aware I'm studying for a pharmacology final, so if I don't respond the nanosecond after you post your weak response that doesn't count as me tapping out, mkay?
    If that isn't an emotionally laden response, I don't know what is!

How come you didn't just answer his post?

If that isn't an emotionally laden response, I don't know what is!

How come you didn't just answer his post?
    Allow me to answer your question with a question:

when you herp, do you derp? And if so, do you find that derping your herping influences your herping, or is the former herping more likely to influence the outcome of your derping?

–Henry Rollins

Allow me to answer your question with a question:

when you herp, do you derp? And if so, do you find that derping your herping influences your herping, or is the former herping more likely to influence the outcome of your derping?
    LOL, you aren't going to answer his post then?

God is the All-Glorious Bahai.Lifter's Avatar
    Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Arrow

I don't get it.
    In fact, not only is He Just, but He is Merciful. The proof? If He were to act with justice, no man on this earth would remain moving. It is His Mercy which keeps this Justice from occurring—this Justice sometimes referred to as Wrath, but it actually being the deservings of men.

Consider the Benevolence of God: He created man knowing that man would show the utmost disloyalty and infidelity to Him. Notwithstanding, He still sends us guidance in hopes that we may turn to Him via His Manifestation, and thereby gain a blissful eternity.

There is no physical Hell. "Hell" is what man creates Himself. When it is ice cold outside, and there is a nice warm house to keep you warm, you are putting yourself in a Hell by actively choosing not to go inside the house to the warmth and security. We can reject the warmth, and the consequences follow for all things. Some people really misinterpret the meaning behind Divine Scriptures. If we look at the meaning of Scriptures through the eyes of the Manifestation of God, we are looking at them in the right way. Do not rely on what men tell you, go to the Word itself, the current Word that is.

Therefore, we can can distance ourselves from God (i.e., make a Hell for ourselves), or draw ourselves closer to Him (make a Heaven for ourselves). You see that God is Just and Merciful; it is man himself that has no justice and no mercy—even he acts mercilessly and treacherously against his own self! Our actions are telling God if we want to remember Him, or forget Him as He would forget us in the next life. Part of the mercy of God is that He lets all souls advance in the next life, but where you begin to advance from is determined by your actions here.

From the Bahá'í Writings:
    "O SON OF SPIRIT! The bird seeketh its nest; the nightingale the charm of the rose; whilst those birds, the hearts of men, content with transient dust, have strayed far from their eternal nest, and with eyes turned towards the slough of heedlessness are bereft of the glory of the divine presence. Alas! How strange and pitiful; for a mere cupful, they have turned away from the billowing seas of the Most High, and remained far from the most effulgent horizon."

"O CHILDREN OF NEGLIGENCE! Set not your affections on mortal sovereignty and rejoice not therein. Ye are even as the unwary bird that with full confidence warbleth upon the bough; till of a sudden the fowler Death throws it upon the dust, and the melody, the form and the color are gone, leaving not a trace. Wherefore take heed, O bondslaves of desire!"
    "O MAN OF TWO VISIONS! Close one eye and open the other. Close one to the world and all that is therein, and open the other to the hallowed beauty of the Beloved."

--Baha'u'llah

www.bahai.us

LOL, you aren't going to answer his post then?
    herpderpbostonterrier.jpeg

Not dignifying your trolling with a response.

brb never seen a regular christian proselytize . . .

–Henry Rollins

herpderpbostonterrier.jpeg

Not dignifying your trolling with a response.

brb never seen a regular christian proselytize . . .
    ok...

so you won't back up your statement then, won't answer questions, and just make weird posts about herp derping?

edit: can you link me to my trolling?

Pushing the fap frontier James086's Avatar
    James086 is a name known to all. (+5000) James086 is a name known to all. (+5000) James086 is a name known to all. (+5000) James086 is a name known to all. (+5000) James086 is a name known to all. (+5000) James086 is a name known to all. (+5000) James086 is a name known to all. (+5000) James086 is a name known to all. (+5000) James086 is a name known to all. (+5000) James086 is a name known to all. (+5000) James086 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bahai.Lifter View Post
    In fact, not only is He Just, but He is Merciful. The proof? If He were to act with justice, no man on this earth would remain moving. It is His Mercy which keeps this Justice from occurring—this Justice sometimes referred to as Wrath, but it actually being the deservings of men.

Consider the Benevolence of God: He created man knowing that man would show the utmost disloyalty and infidelity to Him. Notwithstanding, He still sends us guidance in hopes that we may turn to Him via His Manifestation, and thereby gain a blissful eternity.

There is no physical Hell. "Hell" is what man creates Himself. When it is ice cold outside, and there is a nice warm house to keep you warm, you are putting yourself in a Hell by actively choosing not to go inside the house to the warmth and security. We can reject the warmth, and the consequences follow for all things. Some people really misinterpret the meaning behind Divine Scriptures. If we look at the meaning of Scriptures through the eyes of the Manifestation of God, we are looking at them in the right way. Do not rely on what men tell you, go to the Word itself, the current Word that is.

Therefore, we can can distance ourselves from God (i.e., make a Hell for ourselves), or draw ourselves closer to Him (make a Heaven for ourselves). You see that God is Just and Merciful; it is man himself that has no justice and no mercy—even he acts mercilessly and treacherously against his own self! Our actions are telling God if we want to remember Him, or forget Him as He would forget us in the next life. Part of the mercy of God is that He lets all souls advance in the next life, but where you begin to advance from is determined by your actions here.

From the Bahá'í Writings:
    "O SON OF SPIRIT! The bird seeketh its nest; the nightingale the charm of the rose; whilst those birds, the hearts of men, content with transient dust, have strayed far from their eternal nest, and with eyes turned towards the slough of heedlessness are bereft of the glory of the divine presence. Alas! How strange and pitiful; for a mere cupful, they have turned away from the billowing seas of the Most High, and remained far from the most effulgent horizon."

"O CHILDREN OF NEGLIGENCE! Set not your affections on mortal sovereignty and rejoice not therein. Ye are even as the unwary bird that with full confidence warbleth upon the bough; till of a sudden the fowler Death throws it upon the dust, and the melody, the form and the color are gone, leaving not a trace. Wherefore take heed, O bondslaves of desire!"
    These kids never got the chance to walk.
    MMMC
    PMC
    Knee Dragger - 06 ZX10R

ok...

so you won't back up your statement then, won't answer questions, and just make weird posts about herp derping?

edit: can you link me to my trolling?
    Um, outlikeatrout is the one who gets to decide if I answered his question, not you.

–Henry Rollins

Um, outlikeatrout is the one who gets to decide if I answered his question, not you.
    okay...this is a forum btw, and you didn't answer his question.

can you link me to my trolling?

You didn't answer it bro.

Hmm? Oh, no, you have me pegged all wrong: I'm one of those atheists who states that all gods that humans have invented don't exist, and this includes the Christian God.
    Prove the above statement in your own words.

Anytime anyone attempts to cram the notion of god into a box and stick a bunch of labels on it they will fail and be utterly and completely wrong because they will ultimately make claims they cannot back up.

God is the All-Glorious Bahai.Lifter's Avatar
    Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by James086 View Post
    These kids never got the chance to walk.
    They died sinless without a chance at life, so their pure souls go to Heaven according to the Bahá'í Writings.
    "O MAN OF TWO VISIONS! Close one eye and open the other. Close one to the world and all that is therein, and open the other to the hallowed beauty of the Beloved."

--Baha'u'llah

www.bahai.us

You didn't answer it bro.

Prove the above statement in your own words.
    ARGUMENT FROM META-SMUGNESS

1. F--- you.
    2. Therefore, God doesn’t exist.

–Henry Rollins

ARGUMENT FROM META-SMUGNESS

1. F--- you.
    2. Therefore, God doesn’t exist.
    oh lawd...troll status confirmed...

I was really hoping for an intelligent discussion, but I should know better