Thread: 1 DB overdrive

hocky66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hocky66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hocky66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hocky66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hocky66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hocky66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hocky66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hocky66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hocky66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hocky66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hocky66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

1 DB overdrive

I am on the fat loss program here on body building and i have lost about 30lbs now. On the radio I have heard advertisements for the 1db overdrive and was wanting to get some feed back from some people who are not salesmen. Please reply with any info that you!

ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by hocky66 View Post
    I am on the fat loss program here on body building and i have lost about 30lbs now. On the radio I have heard advertisements for the 1db overdrive and was wanting to get some feed back from some people who are not salesmen. Please reply with any info that you!
    That means you live in the STL area, IMO, no way in hell would I ever buy that product, or anything made by 1st phorm. It's super expensive ($100), and the only place that really sells it (that Ive seen) is supplement superstore, I like the place, and they have some good deals, and the guys who work there (St. Peters location) are super helpful. But don't let them talk you into anything made by 1st Phorm. You WILL overpay
    Don't be upset with the results you didn't get, with the work you didn't do.

Follow along as I log DOMINION by Better Body Sports!!!! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145068311

ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you are looking to supplement your fat loss program, look into the e/c stack and pair it with lean xtreme, you'll save a ton of money and have waaaaaay better results

Follow along as I log DOMINION by Better Body Sports!!!! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145068311

hocky66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hocky66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hocky66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hocky66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hocky66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hocky66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hocky66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hocky66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hocky66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hocky66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hocky66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ebbers91 View Post
    If you are looking to supplement your fat loss program, look into the e/c stack and pair it with lean xtreme, you'll save a ton of money and have waaaaaay better results
    thanks. I still have about 80 ponds to loose is this still the supplement i shouls be taking or would something else be better geared for my goal.

Oh snap, if you have that much left then I would just keep doing what you've been doing ( obviously adjusting calories as you plateau) save fat loss supplements for when you get to a low bf % and need help losing the last few pounds. This is coming from personal experience (I lost ~140 lbs in high school)

Originally Posted by ebbers91 View Post
    Oh snap, if you have that much left then I would just keep doing what you've been doing ( obviously adjusting calories as you plateau) save fat loss supplements for when you get to a low bf % and need help losing the last few pounds. This is coming from personal experience (I lost ~140 lbs in high school)
    thanks any more tips are greatly appreciated.

Used2be300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Used2be300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Used2be300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Used2be300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Used2be300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Used2be300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Used2be300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Used2be300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Used2be300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Used2be300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Used2be300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im definitely interested in more info on this...also from the STL area.
    Jan. 1st 2008 - 290lbs
    Present - 206.6 lbs on a cut.
    Supplements: Dymatize Elite Whey, Cellucor C4 Extreme, Opti-men, ON Fish Oil

Why I train?
    -Police Officer-Healthy lifestyle-Feel great!-Energy!-Confidence-Personal goals

KMac636 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMac636 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMac636 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMac636 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMac636 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMac636 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMac636 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMac636 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMac636 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMac636 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMac636 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's a great product man. Know a ton of people who have used it and lost a ton of weight off of it. Obviously it's just a supplement with losing a lot of weight you got to have the diet right also. I love 1st phorm products been using them since they came out and as the guy above said they are too expensive, i don't think they are over priced i get what i pay for results

BleedinBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleedinBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleedinBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleedinBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleedinBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleedinBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleedinBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleedinBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleedinBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleedinBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleedinBlue will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've just started using 1DB Overdrive and have just started lifting again. It's kind of, no really, hard for me to take this stuff because I work night shift. Ideally I get off at 6 AM, then hit the gym anytime before 10 AM, then sleep in the afternoon until I have to get up and go to work.

Four days ago I took two Overdrive pills and had a great workout, considering it's been a while since I lifted. I had no real shakiness and was just a little bit nauseous, but not bad. That afternoon though, I couldn't sleep at all. The next day I did the same thing, had a great workout, but couldn't sleep. I took the next day off so I could catch up on sleep, the next day I DID NOT take Overdrive but did workout in the morning. The workout didn't seem to have the same pop to it at all. It was an OK workout, but I truly think it would have been better with Overdrive.

If I can figure out how to sleep while taking this, I will continue at least through the bottle, which should last a month or so of continuous use. It is expensive...but if it helps me drop weight a little faster, I'm willing.

**I bought them off the 1stPhorm website for $49 a bottle (Also got Goddess for the girlfriend)**
    "Then there are sheepdogs," he went on, "and I'm a sheepdog. I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf."

1\*