JayGoman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Test Booster Pros & Cons @ 18

okay so I'm New at this whole forum thing. I've basically been lifting weights since i was 13. I was pretty fat. 240+ and cut down to 165. Few yrs later im now at a 193lbs. I'm 18.5 yrs of age now. Bench is at 220,deadlift 360, and squats 400. But my main question is what would taking a test booster like T-Bol or something do?? I take tribulus right now but will a test booster lower my bodyfat? Basically what are the pros and cons. Thank YOu

Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000)
    At your age, your test is probably high enough. Using a test booster probably won't do much for you, if anything. It'd most likely be a waste of money. Tribulus is also a waste of money.

robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JayGoman View Post
    okay so I'm New at this whole forum thing. I've basically been lifting weights since i was 13. I was pretty fat. 240+ and cut down to 165. Few yrs later im now at a 193lbs. I'm 18.5 yrs of age now. Bench is at 220,deadlift 360, and squats 400. But my main question is what would taking a test booster like T-Bol or something do?? I take tribulus right now but will a test booster lower my bodyfat? Basically what are the pros and cons. Thank YOu
    A test booster isnt just going to lower your BF. Diet and exercise will play the most important part, these are not pro hormones. No disrespect to TL, i love the company but i believe their are much better choices out there (look into triazole, bioforge v2,3 for starters)

tribulus is worthless.

All you have to loose is some money. They will not harm you and you could possibly see some gains , however the determining factor will be diet and training.

JayGoman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by robertmm94 View Post
    A test booster isnt just going to lower your BF. Diet and exercise will play the most important part, these are not pro hormones. No disrespect to TL, i love the company but i believe their are much better choices out there (look into triazole, bioforge v2,3 for starters)

tribulus is worthless.

All you have to loose is some money. They will not harm you and you could possibly see some gains , however the determining factor will be diet and training.

I do train Pretty hard. And my diet is decent. I train 5 Days a week and I give Sat. and sunday off. T-Bol was just an example. My main concern is would there be any downfalls of using a test booster at my age? PPl have told me no, nd then others have said it'll give me infertility? Is that true. I'm Just curious is all.

bigtones74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigtones74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigtones74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigtones74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigtones74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigtones74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigtones74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigtones74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigtones74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigtones74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigtones74 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i used triazole and activate xtreme at 19 and got awsome strength gains

robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JayGoman View Post
    I do train Pretty hard. And my diet is decent. I train 5 Days a week and I give Sat. and sunday off. T-Bol was just an example. My main concern is would there be any downfalls of using a test booster at my age? PPl have told me no, nd then others have said it'll give me infertility? Is that true. I'm Just curious is all.
    i guarantee it will not make you sterile. The only con imo would be the possibility of loosing your money. It will not hurt you, except possibly in your wallet.

I, along with others my age, have had success with certain t-boosters under 21, however be aware of the vast majority of crap thats out there.
    triazole
    bioforge v2,3

DAA would be good to add to any of those(bulk is very cheap)

You would prob see better results from x-factor(non hormonal). Look up logs and info, you wont be disappointed, well , you wont unless you ALREADY have cancer. Other then that your fine

Stay humble, not pathetic sailingpece's Avatar
    sailingpece will become famous soon enough. (+50) sailingpece will become famous soon enough. (+50) sailingpece will become famous soon enough. (+50) sailingpece will become famous soon enough. (+50) sailingpece will become famous soon enough. (+50) sailingpece will become famous soon enough. (+50) sailingpece will become famous soon enough. (+50) sailingpece will become famous soon enough. (+50) sailingpece will become famous soon enough. (+50) sailingpece will become famous soon enough. (+50) sailingpece will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    test boosters will help you if you have below average serum testosterone...beware of the misleading graphs that some companies use in the description of their test booster products, they'll show you a 300%+ increase after taking their product yet they fail to mention that the subjects were at a very low baseline in the first place.

check out Activate extreme for example :

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dr...te-xtreme.html

Also just for your information, youll need to increase your test levels by 600% at least to see a true competitive difference in terms of body composition....hence why drug tests test for above 6 times the average physiological levels....this renders your test booster astonishingly useless and painful in the wallet.
    Correlation does not imply causation. The Plural of "anecdote" is not "evidence".

When you believe in things you don't understand you suffer, superstition aint the way.

Lets Not talk about what COULD be, nor what WOULD be, but rather what really is.

I'm not an MD, nor am I a bro scientist.

Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000) Joelsopher is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Spencelynn View Post
    At your age, your test is probably high enough. Using a test booster probably won't do much for you, if anything. It'd most likely be a waste of money. Tribulus is also a waste of money.
    Yeah buddy!

Completely agree.

Originally Posted by Joelsopher View Post
    Yeah buddy!

Completely agree.

Could work though. Life is about risks aint it

J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by robertmm94 View Post
    i guarantee it will not make you sterile. The only con imo would be the possibility of loosing your money. It will not hurt you, except possibly in your wallet.
    This.

At your age, the biggest risk is not getting very much in terms of gains and losing out on the money. If you have the money to spend, it won't hurt you and you can test for yourself how you respond to a good t-booster.

If it works for you, some of the things you could notice are some increased energy, appetite, recovery, better sleep, and increased libido. If you don't respond to it, then you simply won't notice those things.