Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    slimsta00018 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimsta00018 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimsta00018 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimsta00018 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimsta00018 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimsta00018 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimsta00018 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimsta00018 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimsta00018 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimsta00018 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimsta00018 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by pfizzlesole View Post
    Pics of wife *******

edit: thought I was in MISC.

------
    Clean diet, low carbs, low fats, get your protein hit the gym. Read the stickies and find out what works for you. I weighed in at 282 in March, I now weigh 248.

Oh and about the whole wife leaving you situation. I would've left her as soon as she even mentioned anything about your weight. Wear the pants in the relationship brah.
    How did you go about losing that much in 1 month. I am at 270 pounds and want to get back to 180. What should I be starting out with. I already went as far to joining a gym just need more motivation.
    ****Misc Cutting Crew****
    ****Former 300lb crew****
    Nitro Cutting Thread member 000------000
    December 1st-February 28th cutting member

Nov 12th-- 255.0 lbs--------- Dec 13th--251.8 lbs
    Nov 15th-- 257.0 lbs--------- Dec 21st--249.6 lbs
    Nov 19th-- 252.0 lbs-----------Dec 28th-245.4 lbs Re-assessing my Tdee at this point
    Nov 23rd-- 252.6 lbs
    Nov 26th-- 251.6 lbs
    Dec 06th-- 255.0 lbs

Kilo92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tell her not to let the door hit her ass on the way out. 214lbs is far from obese bro. If you do decide to lose weight, do it for yourself and not for her. Change your diet and exercise regularly and you will change, but never change because someone wants you to.

DenchPress is not very well liked. (-100) DenchPress is not very well liked. (-100) DenchPress is not very well liked. (-100) DenchPress is not very well liked. (-100) DenchPress is not very well liked. (-100) DenchPress is not very well liked. (-100) DenchPress is not very well liked. (-100) DenchPress is not very well liked. (-100) DenchPress is not very well liked. (-100) DenchPress is not very well liked. (-100) DenchPress is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by thetruth1985 View Post
    thanks for the advice guys. I think she is critical of my weight since she has been able to control her weight through diet alone. She was even able to lose all the weight she gained from pregnancy just by watching what she ate. I'm hoping that if she sees my trying to lose the weight, she will give me more time. If anything, I have learned to not let my weight go again.
    Bro, you're not getting the message.

You're wife is being outrageous, totally immoral actions for someone you married, STOP TRYING TO CHANGE FOR HER. Change for yourself, she sounds like a nasty bitch if I'm totally honest. Stop being a little girl and doing what she says. Lose weight for yourself because YOU want to, not for her. If she divorces you, she'll end up much worse off as "He's too fat" will not get her anything in court.

I hope I didn't sound too harsh, but I think you need to sort your priorities out.

nellyg619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nellyg619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nellyg619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nellyg619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nellyg619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nellyg619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nellyg619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nellyg619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nellyg619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nellyg619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nellyg619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    u've missed the point. Forget the weight issues thats a side show, u've lost ur power and confidence, in my vast experience thats the only thing a guy needs wen it comes to women. Use the two months to get ur confidence back for christ sakes and be a man again, i know its easier said than done but for me getting my confidence and staying confidence has always been staying in shape but everyone is different, try what works for u. Also you need to have a serious chat with ur wife and not guess about the sex and how it could be a scare tactic, relationship basics is communication.
    If u want extreme results go for alternate day fasting and on ur eating days eat +20% if your training, ive noticed great results and it shud be easy if ur as busy as u say u are but being honest i dont think u willl accomplish much weight loss simply because ur doing it for someone else and not taking responsibilty and accountibilty for urself. Keep us informed tho of the situation, im rooting for ya!!

GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100)
    My advice:

1. Dump the b*tch.
    2. Dump the weight on your own terms and in a healthy manner.
    3. Pick up a new woman who will love you for your character, not your weight.

Dreamchasers Anonymous loseitall90210's Avatar
    loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP.
    I don't wanna be harsh here but Leave her ***! And i'm not joking! If she's giving you ultimatums like that then she don't care about you the way she should. Pimpin' a relationship is suppose to be your get away from bull****. Not vice verse.

Sounds to me this is one selfish girl and that's just her. See pimpin' you ain't gonna change a broad so don't go trying. So, when problems like yours come around it's just one of many. So it's best to roll on out so you don't waste time bull****ting.

Can ya dig it?
    March 1st -June 1st Weight Loss:
    3-2: 226 | 3-9:223 | 3-16: 219 | 3-23: 215.5 | 3-30: 215 | Month Total: 11 POUNDS
    4-6: 212 | 4-13: 211 | 4-20: 208 | 4-27: 203.5 | Month Total: 8.5 POUNDS
    5-4: 200.5 | 5-11: xxx | 5-18: xxx | 5-25: xxx | Month Total:
    Final Weigh-in | 6-1: xxx

“Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.”

“Great minds have purposes; little minds have wishes. Little minds are subdued by misfortunes; great minds rise above them.”

marcoli87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcoli87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JFraz88 View Post
    She can't divorce you if she's dead... Just sayin.
    lmao awesome.

but yea she sounds like a real **** ...I wish I was at your weight....just go **** her best friends ..take the pain away...and p.s if I was you I'd gain weight and say please divorce me ...sounds like an easy ticket out

StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CorruptSilence View Post
    35 lbs. in 2 months is hardcore and will most likely end in disappointment if you are currently 214 lbs. You could probably get around 20 lbs. with a ton of hard work and dedication. However, if your wife is willing to leave you over something like this, then you have bigger problems... She is using your weight as an excuse for something else. Just my opinion.

Edit: As far as advice on the weight loss, read the stickies at the top of this forum. They are VERY helpful. It is mostly going to come down to your diet and your dedication. Figure out your maintenance level for calories and cut them 500-1000 calories from that point. Every time I have seen someone put an all or nothing deadline on weight loss, they have sabotaged themselves and fail.
    i concur

nevertheless being healthy should be a point of concern for you regardless your marital status

-StrongMeat-
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily." -Napoleon Bonaparte-

-~~ The Auburn University Crew ~~-

pvpchina has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pvpchina has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pvpchina has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ey man! i got some chinese wisdom for you

Make long term and short term goals in every aspect of your life. Set up small goals that you should reach by the end of the day, and even smaller ones that you could reach every 3 hours or even every half hour.

Goals will apply pressure on you. Once you have completed your task, the pressure will be replaced with a feeling of satisfaction. This feeling will bring confidence to yourself and this will encourage you to keep going.

When I study, I make sure I read 2 pages each half hour. This pressure encourages me to keep a good pase. Give your studies time and focus entirely on your short term goals. It is all about getting **** done.

The very same mindset can be applied when it comes to training and eating. "until 6 pm I should only have consumed xxx amount of calories".

if she makes you happy, find out what you can do each day for the next few months. Make a life plan and stick to it. Be the best person you can become.
    It is the stressful times in life that shows what you are made of. But do remember to find time to relax !

Good Luck

Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Your wife is a beotch. Bottom Line

Run, fast and far dude.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by thetruth1985 View Post
    I hope someone here can help me. Last August, my wife told me that I was getting bigger and that she wanted me to lose some weight. Back then, I was 5'7 and 208 pounds. I was going to school full time and was working out when I had time and I managed to get down to 196 before spring break. My wife any myself were both happy with the results and she told me that she wanted me to get down to 180 since that is what I weighed when we got married. After spring break, I did not have too much time to workout since school was starting to get harder. I managed to gain all of the weight back.

I have been going to the gym 4 times a week now and my wife has been making comments about my weight. This morning, I was standing on the scale before a shower and she managed to sneak up behind me and see that I weighed in at 214! She was furious and said that she will give me until the end of August to get down to 180 or else she will file for a divorce. I am so hurt and devastated that I do not know how I can do this. I spent the better part of the morning weeping and now I want to try to come up with a plan in order to accomplish this goal. I talked to her at lunch today and she said she was serious about this.
    She says that I don't deserve to be with her if I don't care about my body.

I really need help on making a game plan to get down to 180 before school starts. I was thinking about doing p90x twice a day plus going to the gym after work. Thanks to anyone who can help me with some advice!

I think honestly, she just wants to see that it matters to you, she's gonna play it off like she just wants the husband of her future children * assuming you don't have any yet * to be around and healthy for a long time. Truth is, she just wants you to be attractive. I think if you can drop 15 lbs in 2 months again, she will go back to being sane. But, as soon as I dropped that 15 lbs I'd let her know I cared about what she thought, but I wasn't going to have divorce waved in my face every time I forget to take the garbage out. I'd tell her if she ever threatens divorce again that you will be on your way to file instead. At least if it's something like that... Like that chit makes me so mad, you're busting your ass to give her a better life in school, w/e.

xxRedemptionxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxRedemptionxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxRedemptionxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxRedemptionxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxRedemptionxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxRedemptionxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxRedemptionxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxRedemptionxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxRedemptionxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxRedemptionxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxRedemptionxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Honestly bro I know this thread is old but that's not what you need or what a marriage should consist of. She is degrading you as a man, and as a man you should tell her don't let the door hit her on the way out
    Small Imperfections are what make us perfect in our own way.

315 DL
    270 BP
    255 Squat

*My transformation coming soon*
    *Team IIFYM*
    *Forever Mirin, we will never forget RIP Zyzz*
    *Former fatty*
    *forever cutting crew*

robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    strong bump
    ***WetBreasts is gonna make it crew***
    ***I Love My Ducks Crew***
    ***AMAZON FBA CREW***

RIP amazonbrah. May you CEO in heaven.

VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wonder if OP got a divorce or not
    "Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today, Hope for Tomorrow"

haci is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haci is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haci is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haci is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haci is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haci is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haci is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haci is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haci is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haci is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haci is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Get shredded and leave her, hows a mariage being based on how much you weight? I get the sexual attraction thing but this is bs

Motorola1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Seriously take these two months to get a good lawyer and set everything up in your favor for a potential divorce. Move what finances you can, talk to a close friend about possibly moving in, ect. After all of this is set in place, start working on your diet.

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    eat less

lose weight

cheat on your wife
    Stern Crew

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Retoaded View Post
    eat less

lose weight

cheat on your wife
    She probably did and found interest in a more in shape guy thus her actions...

How do people find these old threads?
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^this thread is years old
    "Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today, Hope for Tomorrow"

tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You wont like what I'm about to say, but if you're wanting to lose weight because your wife said so you are doing it wrong! I would get out of that relationship if you can...

However, if you want to lose the weight for yourself go on a serious cut for 7 months or so and that would be a much more realistic timeframe for you to lose 40 lbs. It's not a linear progression so you will need the extra time incase of plateau's etc. I hope that you're OK brother, but don't let that wife of yours get you down about your weight as if she loved you 100% she wouldn't be bothered about your weight.

Good luck mate!
    Yeahhhhhhhhhhh budaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy

Olympic Lifter.

86 kgs at Aug 13...
    61 kgs at May 14
    62 kgs at Sept 14

25 kgs of fat lost. Now time to GROW!

bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    get shredded as fuark, then look at her face when you "bump" into her at the coffee shop
    Boston Misc Crew

thefury2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thefury2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thefury2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thefury2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thefury2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thefury2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thefury2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thefury2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thefury2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thefury2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thefury2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I stole this biatch from the OP back in 2011. I was ripped to fck. Now she dumping my ass cos I can't put enough weight on. She says "why you no fatty???" I've tried putting weight on but I love the gym too much so I'm still shredded.
    Im gonna dump her, then get fat as fck then see her face when I bump into her when ordering my quadruple scoop sundae at baskin robbins.
    Skank