bEnJiMeN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bEnJiMeN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bEnJiMeN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bEnJiMeN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bEnJiMeN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bEnJiMeN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bEnJiMeN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bEnJiMeN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bEnJiMeN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bEnJiMeN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bEnJiMeN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Appetite Suppressant / Fat Burner

I'm currently trying to lose about 100 lbs. I've come to the conclusion that I will not be able to pay out of pocket to go to school anymore so I have decided to join the Air Force Reserve so they can pay it for me. After school I am contemplating going active but I will figure that all out down the road when I finish school. Anyway now you know my motivation I wanted to get some input on an appetite suppresant / fat burner.

I have taken Hydroxycut in the past and noticed some differences in my appetite but that was 2-3 years ago, things change. I know most of the products out there like Hydroxycut are advertised as fat burner and appetite suppressant but in all honesty I just would like something that will help me curb my appetite because I will lose the fat dieting and exercising.

I am reading reviews on MuscleTechs Hydroxycut Hardcore Pro Series and Nutrex Lipo-6 Black. I know there are more out there and I welcome suggestions for other products. If anybody could help me make the decision on what to take to help me lose this weight I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

BHawnFitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BHawnFitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BHawnFitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BHawnFitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BHawnFitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BHawnFitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BHawnFitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BHawnFitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BHawnFitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BHawnFitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BHawnFitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by bEnJiMeN View Post
    I'm currently trying to lose about 100 lbs. I've come to the conclusion that I will not be able to pay out of pocket to go to school anymore so I have decided to join the Air Force Reserve so they can pay it for me. After school I am contemplating going active but I will figure that all out down the road when I finish school. Anyway now you know my motivation I wanted to get some input on an appetite suppresant / fat burner.

I have taken Hydroxycut in the past and noticed some differences in my appetite but that was 2-3 years ago, things change. I know most of the products out there like Hydroxycut are advertised as fat burner and appetite suppressant but in all honesty I just would like something that will help me curb my appetite because I will lose the fat dieting and exercising.

I am reading reviews on MuscleTechs Hydroxycut Hardcore Pro Series and Nutrex Lipo-6 Black. I know there are more out there and I welcome suggestions for other products. If anybody could help me make the decision on what to take to help me lose this weight I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!
    i think you are asking the wrong questions
    Can you list what you eating on a daily basis please.

If that is on point, then you can do a fat burner.
    I don't recommend appetite suppressants.

Your appetite is very helpful in speeding up your metabolic rate... you do not want to suppress it. Yes its called will power and sacrifice, but you can do it
    The 3 BEST exercises for a Great Ass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgNEUHdpcj0

bEnJiMeN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bEnJiMeN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bEnJiMeN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bEnJiMeN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bEnJiMeN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bEnJiMeN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bEnJiMeN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bEnJiMeN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bEnJiMeN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bEnJiMeN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bEnJiMeN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BHawnFitness View Post
    i think you are asking the wrong questions
    Can you list what you eating on a daily basis please.

If that is on point, then you can do a fat burner.
    I don't recommend appetite suppressants.

Your appetite is very helpful in speeding up your metabolic rate... you do not want to suppress it. Yes its called will power and sacrifice, but you can do it
    I wil post what I eat tonight after work, don't have the time right now.

I see what your getting at. I am not trying to make it so that I only eat once or twice a day. I can tell you though I eat three meals a day and I throw in a healthy snack between each meal so you could say I am eating five "meals" a day. I don't want something that will make me not want to eat, I am looking for something that will help me feel a bit more full once I have ate so that I am not still hungry afterward. I do have a bit of a big appetite and I know others could say that can get you into trouble while your dieting.

MikeD4386 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeD4386 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeD4386 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeD4386 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeD4386 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeD4386 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeD4386 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeD4386 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeD4386 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeD4386 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeD4386 is just really nice. (+1000)

DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bEnJiMeN View Post
    I've come to the conclusion that I will not be able to pay out of pocket to go to school anymore so I have decided to join the Air Force Reserve so they can pay it for me.

I know most of the products out there like Hydroxycut are advertised as fat burner and appetite suppressant but in all honesty I just would like something that will help me curb my appetite because I will lose the fat dieting and exercising.
    Achievement without struggle is sort of empty, don't you think? Why don't you just man up and deal with the hunger? I gotta tell you, not a lot of character shining through in your post.
    "It doesn't matter what exercise you do, but man was made to move, to eat sparingly, to work hard and to screw as much as he can manage. Do all that, and you will look as good as your genes will let you, be content as the arseholes around you will allow, and maybe get a few screws. The particular virtues of weight training are in the discipline it brings to both mind and body, and, if you do it right, it will make you look good naked and do well what you got your clothes off to do." Georgeoz

bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nevermind