Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000)

How are girls worth it?

Are they attractive? yes
    are they nice? not always
    are they trustworthy? in my experience, never
    do they lie? constantly
    Is it hard to get them to have sex with you unless they are a slut or you've dated them forever?: in my experience yes
    I'll stop there

i think the one that I have to emphasize however is that girls get "tired" of boyfriends and dump them when they're done with them. This means even in a close relationship the girl can just get "tired of having a guy around" and dump you. This means girls are untrustworthy and not dedicated. I'm straight but I cannot see how girls are worth it..seriously..
    SEA Legend
    Muay Thai: 11 years
    BJJ:2 years
    Currently BULKING

ROXIE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MOD

popin bottles with models kevind53's Avatar
    kevind53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevind53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevind53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevind53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevind53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevind53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevind53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevind53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevind53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevind53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevind53 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i think you have to consider the age group your dating (around 16 im assuming)...that being said it dosent get much better.

Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kevind53
    i think you have to consider the age group your dating (around 16 im assuming)...that being said it dosent get much better.
    precisely. It doesnt get much better
    SEA Legend
    Currently BULKING

mult68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mult68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mult68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mult68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mult68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mult68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mult68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mult68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mult68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mult68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mult68 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    They're worth it.......

If they're dead....im just sayin

Originally Posted by mult68
    They're worth it.......

If they're dead....im just sayin
    LMAO!! necrophiliac?
    SEA Legend
    Currently BULKING

ken123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ken123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ken123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ken123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ken123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ken123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ken123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ken123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ken123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ken123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ken123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's why you need to spunk in their faces

Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It gets worse once you marry them. But to answer your question - I don't think girls are capable of loving anyone but themselves. And therefore are not worth any emotional investment.

What'd you say Mythos?!?!

Yeah, I said it. Women are not capable of loving you. At least not in the same manner that you love them. This is what I mean - when a man loves, he loves the woman as a person. This is why a man in love will put up with anything, do anything, and jump through hoops for his girl. He will do things and put up with things from her that he would never tolerate from anyone else. He'll put the toilet seat down, stop hanging out with his friends, cut his gym time down, continue to try and please her after she berates him, etc. All b/c he loves his woman. He sacrifices for her and this is a man's love. In fact marriage is the ultimate sign of love from a man b/c he sacrifices everything for it. What does a woman sacrifice for marriage? very little if anything at all.

A woman however, is in love with the idea of love. This is why as a universal rule, women try and change/mold their men into what they believe he should be. She does this through manipulation. That's what all the demands, expectations, petty arguments, etc. are all about. They are all efforts to mold you into what her idea of you should be so that she can love you. Of course, this image keeps changing in her mind, so inevitably you really never live up to her standard. At best, you will come close but never be perfect in her eyes and thus she will never truly love you. However, the only person she is truly capable of loving is herself.

Granted, there are women out there who can truly love you but they are very rare. And many guys don't have the capacity to experience full emtional love either.
    Last edited by Mythos219; 10-24-2006 at 07:06 PM.
    "In The Dark Knight, Batman raises the stakes in his war on crime. With the help of Lieutenant Jim Gordon and District Attorney Harvey Dent, Batman sets out to dismantle the remaining criminal organizations that plague the city streets. The partnership proves to be effective, but they soon find themselves prey to a reign of chaos unleashed by a rising criminal mastermind known to the terrified citizens of Gotham as The Joker." - July 18, 2008

mult68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mult68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mult68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mult68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mult68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mult68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mult68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mult68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mult68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mult68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mult68 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Mythos219
    It gets worse once you marry them. But to answer your question - I don't think girls are capable of loving anyone but themselves. And therefore are not worth any emotional investment.

Yeah, I said it. Women are not capable of loving you. At least not in the same manner that you love them. This is what I mean - when a man loves, he loves the woman as a person. This is why a man in love will put up with anything, do anything, and jump through hoops for his girl. He will do things and put up with things from her that he would never tolerate from anyone else. He'll put the toilet seat down, stop hanging out with his friends, cut his gym time down, continue to try and please her after she berates him, etc. All b/c he loves his woman. He sacrifices for her and this is a man's love. In fact marriage is the ultimate sign of love from a man b/c he sacrifices everything for it. What does a woman sacrifice for marriage? very little if anything at all.

A woman however, is in love with the idea of love. This is why as a universal rule, women try and change/mold their men into what they believe he should be. She does this through manipulation. That's what all the demands, expectations, petty arguments, etc. are all about. They are all efforts to mold you into what her idea of you should be so that she can love you. Of course, this image keeps changing in her mind, so inevitably you really never live up to her standard. At best, you will come close but never be perfect in her eyes and thus she will never truly love you. However, the only person she is truly capable of loving is herself.

Granted, there are women out there who can truly love you but they are very rare. And many guys don't have the capacity to experience full emtional love either.
    In other words......fu*k it. Keep your guard up at all times. Dont get attached. And dont put up with their $hit.

Heres a great article by the way:

http://www.askmen.com/fashion/austin...ion_style.html

Read it, memorize it, use it.

Expect (and accept) nothing but ultimate respect

BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been asking myself recently. I would say 90% of women in my age group (I'm 23) are depraved selfish whores only out for money and popularity.

5% are good friends and 5% are good girls to have as a gf. However, they usually lock in a girl early in life and never look back. I'm 23 and I feel like all of the good women are already taken for life.
    Lifting is a lifestyle.

dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yeah what mythos says is totally true and kind of ironic in a way bcause its always thought that the women cares more but in reality the man is the one bending over backwards for her demands because poooosy just owns. To the OP you're 16, you've probably just met some bad chicks dude

doesn't matter man they're all the same and you guys know it
    SEA Legend
    Currently BULKING

BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchPsr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by riprock
    yeah what mythos says is totally true and kind of ironic in a way bcause its always thought that the women cares more but in reality the man is the one bending over backwards for her demands because poooosy just owns. To the OP you're 16, you've probably just met some bad chicks dude
    Very true.
    Lifting is a lifestyle.

As I said above they're the same til they're like..40 and by then they're usually married and pass all that hormone stuff
    SEA Legend
    Currently BULKING

Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Mythos219

I think your exactly right. Every women I have ever been with starts with small demands and is giving. They will give and receive back massages, foreplay etc. After a small amount of time passes, they start to act like pussy entitles them to these things without reciprication even though they enjoy sex too and even initiate it. The man slowly gives up things he loves like the gym, time with the guys and time with his family as his girl demands more and more. The next stage is always asking for affection and an increasing amount of time spent with her or her family while complaining that you don't make her feel good, you dont do enough with her or you don't make her feel special.

It continues as the woman/girl continually complains and increases her demands. It never stops, they ALWAYS want more whether it be emotional, physical or mental. I'm sick of getting guilt trips for one night with my buddies after not seeing them for weeks or for not driving all the way to see her after a hard day of work. I look back and realize that they are nice at first until they think they have you "hooked" then the demands come. Well I for one have learned my lesson and refuse to become attached, it's hard when you love your independence as much as I do. Every man should have his freedom.

Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Plz tell me your user name has nothing to do with Runescape....

Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Khemist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Cheetah
    If your talking to me I dunno wtf Runescape even is.

Originally Posted by Cheetah
    LMAO!!!

Hell no It's an old old story when I started using the name rune for online purposes etc I didn't even know runescape existed
    SEA Legend
    Currently BULKING

hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Rune44
    Are they attractive? yes
    are they nice? not always
    are they trustworthy? in my experience, never
    do they lie? constantly
    Is it hard to get them to have sex with you unless they are a slut or you've dated them forever?: in my experience yes
    I'll stop there

i think the one that I have to emphasize however is that girls get "tired" of boyfriends and dump them when they're done with them. This means even in a close relationship the girl can just get "tired of having a guy around" and dump you. This means girls are untrustworthy and not dedicated. I'm straight but I cannot see how girls are worth it..seriously..
    at your age, girls aren't people. use them for sex and nothing more.

Originally Posted by hittman
    at your age, girls aren't people. use them for sex and nothing more.
    That my friend is true wisdom
    SEA Legend
    Currently BULKING

Finding my Potential empresscat's Avatar
    empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is so funny - because I've often asked myself if men are worth it.

I start off in a relationship being very giving and selfless... I love taking care of someone, and don't ask for a lot back... but then as time goes on, it's clear he takes me for granted, and he expects those little extras - without putting the same kind of energy into a relationship.

I've not found many men willing to bend over backwards. In fact, they seem to think that doing the smallest thing for me is a big deal - even something as simple as actually keeping a commitment to get together at a date and time THEY chose.

If I begin to demand more, it's because unless I demand - I get nothing. I hope, at the beginning, that he'll spend time with me because he wants to. That I can simply say, "I'd like to go see such and such movie" and we can go - without it being a big deal. That he will actually get me a present for my birthday without me having to ask multiple times. But in my experience, unless I am demanding, I get lowest priority for his time and his expenditures.

I may be independant, but I do need some kind of demonstration that you care. The fact that you told me once a year ago just isn't going to cut it.

I have no problem with a guy working out, and hanging out with his friends. I encourage it - because I have my own life too - but when you choose someone or something else over me nine times out of ten, I feel like I'm last priority... and this is why I might ask you to skip time with the guys from time to time.

You see, if women come across like selfish bitches - it's because we've found through experience that when you are NOT demanding, men use you and throw you away.

And if we "get bored" - it's not because we can't stick with one person... it's because that person got complacent and started treating us like a sex toy to pull out when they want to play, and ignore the rest of the time. Because men seem to think that doing something nice once means they have done all the work they need to for the next several years - and don't realize that a relationship is work, for as long as you are in it.

Most men just don't want to have to actually work for love. They are emotionally lazy. When I start getting blown off and ignored, when it becomes clear that the guy doesn't have a clue what commitment entails - then I will move on.

You see, to me - it looks like most men are selfish and have no clue how to have an adult, committed relationship. There are exceptions.

Then again, I guess that's probably true of most women, too - in other words - most PEOPLE don't know how to have a relationship, and are ultimately selfish and immature.

TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Rune44,

your mother is an untrustworthy, lying person (bitch) who should get spunk in her face. She's incapable of loving anyone but herself and does nothing but manipulate you and your father into being what she WANTS you to be, not who you are. She's a depraved selfish whore mostly out for money, fame and such. She's incapable of support, love, warmth or anything remotely human (manly). Hopefully, your father knows to use her for sex and nothing more.
    It doesn't matter she's your mother, man, they're all the same and you guys know IT.

Respectfully yours, but highly inhuman,

TurbulentFluid.

Current stats:
    67 kg / 167 cm / 25-27 %bf / 28 yo
    max lifts:
    bb bench press: 7 x 55kg
    lat pulldown: 5 x 60 kg
    squat: 8 x 60 kg

TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    To piggy back my own post:

I'm horribly insulted by this thread and you linking it to the female section. It's like saying "Sorry, I really don't want to insult you, but you're a piece of ****". If I didn't feel sorry for the lot of you immature babies, I'd ignore you, but I'll tell you this: we're all human, and what we have between our legs doesn't really mean all that much. Everything that's said here by guys about women I heard a million times be told by women about men (except the sex part, it's the other way around: "he'll want to **** you before he even knows your name"). This situation is a result of exactly SUCH opinions: women don't trust men and use them as ****dolls, so men don't trust women and use them as ****dolls because women don't trust men and... you get the picture. At your age, that's normal because at, what, 16 - no one's ready to commit or invest any true feelings because to you, a 2-3 month relationship is "man, we've dated forever". there's a REASON why they call sex and relationships "grown up stuff".
    Some day, when you grow up, are ready for a serious relationship and all, you'll have to find someone who will FIT you, not just have a NICE piece of ass. And when you face women looking for a possible life partner, and not a ****, you'll see they'll act differently.

Current stats:
    max lifts:

craving sweet potatoes lorabeann's Avatar
    lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000)
    bump to that. and how narrow minded of you all to say that women are "all the same".

sex really changes which women you choose. you deal with a lot more ****, that normally you wouldn't take if you WEREN'T having sex. and if you use girls for sex at your age, what is it going to be like as you grow up? i doubt that is going to change... i mean why change, you get a lot of ass right?

and good luck finding a "good girl" as you get older. i always hear that from guys that have sex all the time. "yeah, when I get married I'm going to find a virgin". Now you just have to get her to marry a man whore. good luck.

treat a woman with respect and expect respect back. change how you think of women, as they were put on this earth to be a companion to man, not just a piece of ass. base a relationship on trust and honesty, and for once, you will have a strong relationship. sex doesn't make a relationship, contrary to what most men think.

KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this sort of attitude is indicative of those who have been burned or rejected by women. I felt this way at times, but YOU need to change your attitude not the other way around. Once you realize that you are in control, it'll be all good.

Originally Posted by KennyK
    this sort of attitude is indicative of those who have been burned or rejected by women. I felt this way at times, but YOU need to change your attitude not the other way around. Once you realize that you are in control, it'll be all good.
    Precisely.
    There's a simple law: if you're out looking for a piece of ass, you'll find a woman that's out looking for a piece of ass acting as described above. When you change your attitute and start looking for someone you'd really care about, you'll start looking in places where you'll run into women with simmilar attitute like yours. I mean, if you pick up a drunk gal at a party, what, do you expect her to LOVE you, lol!?

Also, it's not about who's in control. It's simply about choosing the right person. If you'd rather be out with your buddies than with her, it's the wrong girl. If you'd rather be with the other girl than with her, it's the wrong girl. If she's stupid, selfish and boring, it's the wrong girl. Once you learn to move on and not take any **** just because you get to dunk it sometimes, you'll get the RIGHT kind of women for YOU.
    Last edited by TurbulentFluid; 10-25-2006 at 06:31 AM.

Current stats:
    max lifts:

YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol thas funny i was thinking about this and was going to make the exact same thread.

I agree totally with Original poster Mythos219 & Khemist.

I could never see myself getting married with a chick, although that might just be my age, when im older i might of changed.
    I think that the only people that survive long marrage is normaly the couple that have kids together and them kids act as the glue between them.

My theory is this:-

When girls have the best, they look for better.

Btw empresscat, no offence here or anything but has anyone told you, you look like the exorcist in that pic?
    Last edited by Ace_2004; 10-25-2006 at 07:55 AM.

Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mythos219 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When girls have the best, they look for better.
    Bingo. And this is b/c they love the "idea" of something rather than the actual person. If they actually loved the person, there would be no need to look for anyone/anything better. A woman loves the idea of love, she loves the idea of finding a doctor, she loves the idea of being married, etc.

Obviously, not all women are like this.
    "In The Dark Knight, Batman raises the stakes in his war on crime. With the help of Lieutenant Jim Gordon and District Attorney Harvey Dent, Batman sets out to dismantle the remaining criminal organizations that plague the city streets. The partnership proves to be effective, but they soon find themselves prey to a reign of chaos unleashed by a rising criminal mastermind known to the terrified citizens of Gotham as The Joker." - July 18, 2008

Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Men are incapable of love. At least the way women know it. Men tout their "logic" as being all important and wonderful. What they're really saying, though, is that they are incapable of feeling.

They demand respect, but do not want to earn it. They want to be loved simply because they're a man. They do nothing for the woman, in truth, everything that they do is out of selfishness. They give only in order to recieve payment for what they give. Be that payment in terms of gratitude shown, or sex, it is the only reason for any of their actions.

Don't be fooled by their claims of doing anything to actually please you. The truth of the matter is that doing for someone else requires compassion. Compassion is a feeling, and never forget that men (and they admit this themselves) are incapable of feeling.

They deride us for being capable of emotion, and claim that being capable of emotion makes us weak. But then they demand that we feel for them, when they are unwilling to give us any feelings in return.

Men are capable only of anger. You must beware of those men who claim they can love, all they are really saying is that they can be obsessive and controlling. They are liars, all of them. After all, it is only logical to lie in order to get the only thing you want- sex.

Because they are incapable of any emotion but anger, everything that men do is calculated, and they expect exact, specific results when they do specific behaviors. They are utterly incapable of understanding the female need to be appreciated, accepted, and loved. They think that women exist only to clean, cook, and meet their sexual desires.

They are incapable of fidelity, and claim that it is not their fault, it's "biological" and they cannot control it. They refuse to get married simply to avoid all responsibility. When they DO get married, they become complacent and refuse to offer their wife any affection. Thus they can blame all problems in relationships upon the woman- it's only logical, after all, that if they can convince themselves of the lie that it's not their own fault for their neglect and complacency, it must be women's fault.

Oh yes, never forget, men are incapable of any emotion but anger. If you forget this, you will fall into their trap, give up your life to serving them, only to end up alone in a relationship with a person who is incapable of meeting your emotional needs. You will be blamed for every failing, because men will say that it's logically not their fault, even as they neglect you and refuse to meet your emotional needs.

They blame the lack of sex upon women, yet they sit there, watching TV and ignoring the woman, only to demand sex when they at last retire to the bed. Having neglected the woman all day, and having complained constantly about her talking too much and her being too needy, they suddenly do a turn around and demand sexual satisfaction.

They justify this "logically" with things like, "but I work to give you everything!" thus showing how little they actually understand, or even care about women at all. They act like a ring is what is important, but then ignore their woman completely outside of that. They then take the woman out for dinner, very begrudgingly, expressing anger at the expense and at missing their favorite show. They of course, being incapable of emotions, do not understand that telling her she's less important than his favorite show is negligent, hurtful, and even cruel. This is to be expected, however, because after all, all they care about is themselves.

But it's really not their fault, it's the way they are. How can one be faulted for being incapable of compassion, love, fidelity, or consideration for others, when it's just "biology" and out of their control?

KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^Wow Strong Rebuttal

NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When you get the right woman it's all worth it.