WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz

Calories burnt in a workout? (measly reps)

On a cut at present and have been wearing my Suunto t4c h/r monitor during workouts, it seems im sitting around 700 cal per/hr. I feel like i'm putting in the effort but 700cal seems a bit low.

A mate reckons he is burning over a 1000 cal a hour when he works out. I find it hard to believe he is maintaining that level of exertion, given what i know i do for 700 ish (no hate on him).

Did a 5km run today and even with 5min cool down (30 min total) i only burnt 405 cal.

Either im not as burning as much i would like or my h/r monitor has some settings i need to tweak.

What kind of caloric burning are you generally doing in a workout????

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I was thinking more like 300-400 calories (extra) for a weight training workout

Draigo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Draigo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Draigo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Draigo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Draigo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Draigo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Draigo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Draigo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Draigo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Draigo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Draigo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    During my workouts I usually burn 300-500 calories. There is no way your friend is burning 1k calories in 1h of working out.

runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000)

calories

I aint sure but I'd say if you are burnin 400 calories an hour doin anything then thats about all you can ask for.

pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    During the workout is about 300-400, but studies have shown the after burn will eat up around an additional 400+ calories on intense training days. So overall your looking at 700-800 cals being burned total. From weight training.

Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pumplikecuming View Post
    During the workout is about 300-400, but studies have shown the after burn will eat up around an additional 400+ calories on intense training days. So overall your looking at 700-800 cals being burned total. From weight training.
    This isn't true.

jsullivan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jsullivan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jsullivan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jsullivan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jsullivan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jsullivan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jsullivan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jsullivan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jsullivan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jsullivan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jsullivan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think a bodybugg would find the accuracy of this.. but when i do cardio on my elliptical i get 455-505 calories in a 35 minute workout.. actual weight training im not sure but like i said, a bodybugg might be able to find it out
    Back at it 8/10/2015

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143240033

pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Jhalf View Post
    This isn't true.
    Ok so Layne Norton lied to me then...

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Jhalf View Post
    This isn't true.
    I don't know if the numbers are true but the EPOC effect is certainly present in any anerobic exercise

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    I don't know if the numbers are true but the EPOC effect is certainly present in any anerobic exercise
    http://www.ideafit.com/files/pdf/fit...ining-and-epoc

That guy doesn't know what he talking about.

edi: and just by looking at his avi I have come to the conclusion he is:

WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz
    So the general consensus is i should be happy with the 700cal burn per workout?

EPOC definately exists but there is no way in hell I am going to burn 400+ cals post workout as a result of my session. I allow 5 min for epoc, once my heart rate drops below 100bpm i dont count it.

(sorry broseph, i know epoc occurs but Layne is full of **** if he thinks you burn post exercise what you burn during exercise.)