Location: Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Knoxie901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best mass gaining supplement

For the past 6 months I have been using PHD Synergy Iso - 7 for my strength and lean training cycles, now I have got to the right lean body shape I want to increase muscle mass, what product would u recommend to replace the synergy before and after the gym? I do have a limited budget, I looked at BSN's true mass and while I understand it is highly recommended and the best out there, £30 for 9 days supply is simply not within my budget, thanks

ShogunRua is just really nice. (+1000) ShogunRua is just really nice. (+1000) ShogunRua is just really nice. (+1000) ShogunRua is just really nice. (+1000) ShogunRua is just really nice. (+1000) ShogunRua is just really nice. (+1000) ShogunRua is just really nice. (+1000) ShogunRua is just really nice. (+1000) ShogunRua is just really nice. (+1000) ShogunRua is just really nice. (+1000) ShogunRua is just really nice. (+1000)
    true mass is definetly not the best out there. Increase your clean calories from food sources if you wanna gain lean weight bro. its a long process.

MarineAztek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarineAztek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarineAztek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarineAztek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarineAztek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Its called eating like an ethiopian.
    /thread

Good-Bro Original DiabeticLifter's Avatar
    DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    true mass is definetly not the best out there. Increase your clean calories from food sources if you wanna gain lean weight bro. its a long process.
    this
    You ain't nothing but a piece a cheese without the corners. In other words, you ain't never gonna be a slice, bitch

How long would u say it would take? And would a mass gainer not increase the speed at which I gain lean mass?

ShogunRua is just really nice. (+1000) ShogunRua is just really nice. (+1000) ShogunRua is just really nice. (+1000) ShogunRua is just really nice. (+1000) ShogunRua is just really nice. (+1000) ShogunRua is just really nice. (+1000) ShogunRua is just really nice. (+1000) ShogunRua is just really nice. (+1000) ShogunRua is just really nice. (+1000) ShogunRua is just really nice. (+1000) ShogunRua is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Knoxie901 View Post
    How long would u say it would take? And would a mass gainer not increase the speed at which I gain lean mass?
    really broad question to answer considering the variables, I dont know your:

diet
    motivation
    goals
    training intensity
    training philosophy
    genetics etc etc...

But I can tell you food will provide you with the results you want much more efficiently than a mass gainer. The majority of Mass gainers are filled with nonsense. If your bent 100% on a mass gainer build your own. Whey+oats+healthy fat of your choice. Done. More cost efficient and results efficient.

diet = result 5,5% Bf nattyman1981's Avatar
    nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    tons of foods and good fat no need weight gainer
    "I Hate Damn Proprietary Blend"
    "Train Hard and Stay Natural"
    "The Key to Building Muscle ? Diets!!! Always > Supps "

really broad question to answer considering the variables, I dont know your:

diet
    motivation
    goals
    training intensity
    training philosophy
    genetics etc etc...

But I can tell you food will provide you with the results you want much more efficiently than a mass gainer. The majority of Mass gainers are filled with nonsense. If your bent 100% on a mass gainer build your own. Whey+oats+healthy fat of your choice. Done. More cost efficient and results efficient.
    Ok, I rly appreciate the help, wish I had your knowledge but hopefully with the help of this site I will soon. I use synergy and BSN N.O. Xplode pre workout then post workout I use synergy again, would you recommend that I continue to use this along with my own mass gainer?

29lbs down 30 more to go! wantstobeinshap's Avatar
    wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Knoxie901 View Post
    Ok, I rly appreciate the help, wish I had your knowledge but hopefully with the help of this site I will soon. I use synergy and BSN N.O. Xplode pre workout then post workout I use synergy again, would you recommend that I continue to use this along with my own mass gainer?
    yeah, you can keep using your current supplements...but supplements shouldn't be your focus if gaining muscle is your priority. You need to be eating enough to get big. If you haven't calculated how many calories you need to eat on a daily basis, I suggest going to the nutrition forum and reading the stickies. Remember, taking supplements while having a ****ty diet won't get you the results you want. It can be said the other way around as well...if your diet is on point, with or without supplements, you'll get the results you want.