HardgainForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardgainForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardgainForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardgainForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardgainForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardgainForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardgainForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardgainForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardgainForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardgainForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardgainForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ectomorph: 3 Months Transformation

Hey everyone! Decided to make an account to post a few pictures of my progress since starting weightlifting. During high school, I was a cross country runner and never had the option to do any weight training as all my effort and time was put into running. Now that I am not running anymore, I decided to start weightlifting with my brother and have been at it since the end of my first year at University and over the course of this summer. Enjoy

Info: I am 6 Foot 3 Inches Tall. During the first three pictures I had only had around 2 weeks of basic working out and weighed around 143. In the last pictures taken tonight, I currently weight 154 and a little before 3 months of training. I believe I'm around 9-10% BF. Planning on having a dexascan done to find out for sure.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by HardgainForLife; 06-15-2011 at 04:03 AM.

selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Honestly man...I think you're doing awesome....Keep it up.....Self
    While liftin duh weights I yell out..."You sexy beast"...."Squeeze metal for papa".

HardgainForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardgainForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardgainForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardgainForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardgainForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardgainForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardgainForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardgainForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardgainForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardgainForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardgainForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by selffirst View Post
    Honestly man...I think you're doing awesome....Keep it up.....Self
    Thanks! Nice to hear some encouragement. I need to get me one of those tripods. Pretty hard to take self pictures while keeping composure hahahaha.

SSK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good improvement, keep at it bro.

Noticeable changes in shoulders,abs and chest.

Have any leg pictures? , Just curious to how lean they are, want to get down to a similiar bf.

Originally Posted by SSK View Post
    Good improvement, keep at it bro.

Noticeable changes in shoulders,abs and chest.

Have any leg pictures? , Just curious to how lean they are, want to get down to a similiar bf.
    Kinda tough to take my own leg pictures since I don't have any full mirrors in my house. When I get a tripod ill be sure to post some.

SSK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HardgainForLife View Post
    Kinda tough to take my own leg pictures since I don't have any full mirrors in my house. When I get a tripod ill be sure to post some.
    just curios how learn are they in comparison to these

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/im...nktTj1994.jpeg

http://jerseychaser.com/blog/wp-cont...legs-thigh.jpg

Here you go!

Note: My legs aren't very built and are a work in progress. They could use a tan as well
    Attached Images

Thanks bro. I just wanted to know how long it would take me till 10%bf, cause you looked around 12% in the after pics for upperbody.

MRH43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey man , Im 143 and 6 foot three. What did you program look like. Im in desperate need for good routine that someone used with a similar body as myself. Thanks.