Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: gh15=nasser??

PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000)

gh15=nasser??

on my way to bulking to 250(3 year goal)
    by next summer 215-220

my log = http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130741293

OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    GH15

John "The pro architect" Hollywood

http://teamhollywoodmilitia.com/
    http://www.johnotishollywood.com/#

*Diet & training nutritionist, coach & Contest prep. coach* Private Message me for rates

wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000)
    gh15 says to drink egg whites post workout. the misc here says protein powder is the way to go.

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My guess is that gh15 is some obscure quite unknown pro who managed to snag a Olympia qualification through a smaller show and then placed 15th at the actual show. Now he's butthurt and spewing "it's all drugs" propaganda on the forums.

brb TRENBOLONA TESTOSTERONA HGH MORE MORE MORE YES WORKS
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Loctus View Post
    My guess is that gh15 is some obscure quite unknown pro who managed to snag a Olympia qualification through a smaller show and then placed 15th at the actual show. Now he's butthurt and spewing "it's all drugs" propaganda on the forums.

BartPimpson approved
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Although I do agree with him lol, pro bodybuilding IS pretty much all drugs and genetic response to them.

I wonder what caused Ronnie to look so dramatically different from Olympia 2002 to 2003. The food? The training? lol no.

How come that Branch Warren suddenly improved so much that he went from placing 6th at the Arnold to 2nd at the Olympia? Did he changes his training and diet? Pretty sure he didn't

Just saying

edit: There is a reason to why Kevin Levrone ended up just taking the rest of the year off before his Olympia prep. That time simply doesn't matter.

OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Although I do agree with him lol, pro bodybuilding IS pretty much all drugs and genetic response to them.

I wonder what caused Ronnie to look so dramatically different from Olympia 2002 to 2003. The food? The training? lol no.

How come that Branch Warren suddenly improved so much that he went from placing 6th at the Arnold to 2nd at the Olympia? Did he changes his training and diet? Pretty sure he didn't

Just saying

edit: There is a reason to why Kevin Levrone ended up just taking the rest of the year off before his Olympia prep. That time simply doesn't matter.
    Branch started to place alot higher right when he started working with Farah.
    Farah is very well known for having some of the best sources and having great protocols. He's a huge advocate of A-BOMBS + MEGA DOSING FEMARA very close to the show, hence the ultra dry look while being full,,,put some DIURETICS in the mix and you have a winning formula come show day + other cocktails mixing ALOT OF TREMBOLONA.

OTIS APPROVED,,,,

*Diet & training nutritionist, coach & Contest prep. coach* Private Message me for rates

jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by OtisBDriftwood View Post
    Farah is very well known for having some of the best sources and having great protocols. He's a huge advocate of A-BOMBS + MEGA DOSING FEMARA very close to the show, hence the ultra dry look while being full,,,put some DIURETICS in the mix and you have a winning formula come show day + other cocktails mixing ALOT OF TREMBOLONA.

OTIS APPROVED,,,,
    lol i have absolutely no idea what the majority of this post means. its when these sorts of threads come up that i realise how far apart the worlds of tested bodybuilding and un-tested bodybuilding are! i like to think im relatively knowledgeable in regards to training principles and dieting, but ill be the first to say i have not a single clue when it comes to cell tech.

(please dont tell me about the "natural" guys that are running compounds, i know. i just meant those of us that are actually natural)
    "Dont rush to get grown, drive slow homie"

Originally Posted by jiveinhere View Post
    lol i have absolutely no idea what the majority of this post means. its when these sorts of threads come up that i realise how far apart the worlds of tested bodybuilding and un-tested bodybuilding are! i like to think im relatively knowledgeable in regards to training principles and dieting, but ill be the first to say i have not a single clue when it comes to cell tech.

(please dont tell me about the "natural" guys that are running compounds, i know. i just meant those of us that are actually natural)
    Like you are not running close to 1 grama of TESTOSTERONA & at least 500MG of TREMBOLONA with some bunk EQUIPOISA because the good stuff it's hard to find these days.
    Go talk balony somewhere else,,,you couldn't get to your current size without some type of assistance,,,plus you have a certain look that tells otis right away dat you are on the sauce for extended periods of time.
    Go away compulsive liar.

OTIS APPROVED,,,

jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Like you are not running close to 1 grama of TESTOSTERONA & at least 500MG of TREMBOLONA with some bunk EQUIPOISA because the good stuff it's hard to find these days.
    Go talk balony somewhere else,,,you couldn't get to your current size without some type of assistance,,,plus you have a certain look that tells otis right away dat you are on the sauce for extended periods of time.
    Go away compulsive liar.

OTIS APPROVED,,,
    lol i wasnt hating on you brah, i was just pointing out how little I know about gear

and thanks for the compliment, as much as it may be trolling, still feelsgoodman to be called out

lol i wasnt hating on you brah, i was just pointing out how little I know about gear

and thanks for the compliment, as much as it may be trolling, still feelsgoodman to be called out
    lol, otis is just making fun of gh15's posts broseph

lol, otis is just making fun of gh15's posts broseph
    haha ahk, yeah i wasnt sure what that was about! ive never been in that gh15 thread or seen any of his posts on whatever site (MD?) hes on. i tried to steer clear to be honest

lol btw i always get called out in the misc and by my mum lmao, i love it

RIP aziz segeyevich valiantmiller16's Avatar
    valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000)

OTIS APPROVED,,,,
    lol is this what gh15 actually said? drol and letro is hardly ground breaking but then again who knows how much letro he's advising them to take, i heard farrah was big into DNP unless that was just bull****. i'm using A-bombs for the first time now and this stuff is fuking unreal didn't think strength gains this fast were possible hardened me up like a coon too, only downside is my face look like a fukin pumpkin lol.

detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    haha ahk, yeah i wasnt sure what that was about! ive never been in that gh15 thread or seen any of his posts on whatever site (MD?) hes on. i tried to steer clear to be honest

lol btw i always get called out in the misc and by my mum lmao, i love it
    People actually think you're on steroids? WTF

Originally Posted by detrimental View Post
    People thought I was on steroids when I was like 170lbs just because I had abs

Originally Posted by valiantmiller16 View Post
    lol is this what gh15 actually said? drol and letro is hardly ground breaking but then again who knows how much letro he's advising them to take, i heard farrah was big into DNP unless that was just bull****. i'm using A-bombs for the first time now and this stuff is fuking unreal didn't think strength gains this fast were possible hardened me up like a coon too, only downside is my face look like a fukin pumpkin lol.
    That too, he's big into DNP.
    I haven't heard that from GH15, read on a sauce forum that shows pretty legitimate sources.
    Farah actually uses it (A-Bombs) on show days and close, thus the megadosing of letro. It makes sense if you look for the type of look his athletes show specially Branch.
    Off course you don't want to use the A-Bombs without any type of megadosed aid to prevent water retention and good femara is hard to get. This is nothing new, Dorian was big into the A-Bombs as well but i read many gurus nowadays avoid it close to show day or weeks out because of the risk it carries of the guys showing up watery.

People thought I was on steroids when I was like 170lbs just because I had abs
    But you get arrested in Sweden because of defined abs.

im 18 and in the last 6 months have gained 12 kgs without putting on too much fat

but yeah, back on topic...

i thought nasser being gh15 was well known already?

Swlabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swlabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swlabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swlabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swlabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swlabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swlabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swlabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swlabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swlabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swlabr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you fellas are missing the point,, it doesnt matter who gh15 is! ,, he is god of hormonas, he tell the truth like it is unlike other liars in this cult

fellas,, trust me,, bodybuild is ALWAYS hormones,, the difference between the big bodybuild and the small one is the difference is the ligitimacy of their compound!

approved

punkt is not very helpful. (-500) punkt is not very helpful. (-500) punkt is not very helpful. (-500) punkt is not very helpful. (-500) punkt is not very helpful. (-500) punkt is not very helpful. (-500) punkt is not very helpful. (-500) punkt is not very helpful. (-500) punkt is not very helpful. (-500) punkt is not very helpful. (-500) punkt is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Swlabr View Post
    you fellas are missing the point,, it doesnt matter who gh15 is! ,, he is god of hormonas, he tell the truth like it is unlike other liars in this cult

fellas,, trust me,, bodybuild is ALWAYS hormones,, the difference between the big bodybuild and the small one is the difference is the ligitimacy of their compound!

approved
    hi gh15

cupontable is not very helpful. (-500) cupontable is not very helpful. (-500) cupontable is not very helpful. (-500) cupontable is not very helpful. (-500) cupontable is not very helpful. (-500) cupontable is not very helpful. (-500) cupontable is not very helpful. (-500) cupontable is not very helpful. (-500) cupontable is not very helpful. (-500) cupontable is not very helpful. (-500) cupontable is not very helpful. (-500)
    Go away compulsive liar.

OTIS APPROVED,,,
    Are you an idiot? You can achieve that body completely naturally with any half-assed training. You must have some dog**** genetics.

DElftr1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DElftr1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DElftr1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DElftr1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DElftr1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DElftr1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DElftr1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DElftr1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DElftr1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DElftr1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DElftr1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

If he snagged an Olympia qualification in the 90s, that would be much more impressive than snagging one in the 2010s

The highest placing BBers also don't necessarily know the most about the hormones, just the smartest ones

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    of course it is lol. he called Shawn ray a "chiwawah (sp)" on the radio show.. something gh15 always calls shawn ray.

tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Could not agree more with your post, repped.

IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    PPl think I'm on da juice too and I'm merely 225@ 8-9% currently.........
    Zeus

tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by IwillBaMonster View Post
    PPl think I'm on da juice too and I'm merely 225@ 8-9% currently.........
    Most people just think you're a homosexual.

ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    surprised everyone asnswers the red op thread when there was a thread with the same video posted 2 or 3 days ag owith the same title, lets flame him instead

IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tryin2gethuge10 View Post
    Most people just think you're a homosexual.
    U ******* u.

But I can't blame them, I'm a hamsome mofo..
    Zeus

Originally Posted by IwillBaMonster View Post

But I can't blame them, I'm a hamsome mofo..
    Gotta agree with you on that.

Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flek will become famous soon enough. (+50)

He already stated a couple times he was a top 6 in Mr. Olympia and it is probably true.

Disclamaer: poster likes Nasser.