44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Betancourt Nutrition Big Blend Whey - Awful

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bcour/big-blend.html

I don't know why I bought this, just trying something different and needed to add some whey to my BB.com order. Had heard some positives on other Betancourt products. But this is simply the worst whey protein product I've ever tasted.
    The flavor is Vanilla Cappuccino, if you can call what this stuff tastes like flavor. The powder smells like sour milk, which I know is the nature of whey, but other companies have figured out how to disguise it. Mixed with water in a shaker, it still has some chunkie bits in it and still tastes like sour milk and I don't know what else. And don't smell it while you drink it or you might hurl.
    I can't believe this crap had a 9.4 out of 10 rating. I'll never believe those customer ratings again.

gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 44caliberkid View Post

I don't know why I bought this, just trying something different and needed to add some whey to my BB.com order. Had heard some positives on other Betancourt products. But this is simply the worst whey protein product I've ever tasted.
    The flavor is Vanilla Cappuccino, if you can call what this stuff tastes like flavor. The powder smells like sour milk, which I know is the nature of whey, but other companies have figured out how to disguise it. Mixed with water in a shaker, it still has some chunkie bits in it and still tastes like sour milk and I don't know what else. And don't smell it while you drink it or you might hurl.
    I can't believe this crap had a 9.4 out of 10 rating. I'll never believe those customer ratings again.
    Honestly you probably got a bad batch
    Kush & OJ

"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious."

BRB boosting AMPk

ilikeo-ringsinmyprotein Buddha_TL's Avatar
    Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You got a bad batch. Big Blend is probably one of the tastiest proteins on the market.

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have you contacted them or a rep on here about it? I haven't tried that flavor but their other flavors have been some of the best I've tried. Give them a call, I bet they try to make it right for you

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

It could possibly be a bad batch. PM coming your way.

dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I've never heard of our Big Blend coming out the way you described it, send me the lot number (black number printed on the side panel, not the barcode), this may help but for the most part it doesn't sound like a bad batch at all (product has been our for a year and this hasn't happened)...it sounds like during shipping/storage the bottle was overheated...our whey protein, even b/f blending doesn't smell like sour milk at all
    Betancourt Nutrition Brand manager
    "Competition Breeds Innovation" www.BetancourtNutrition.com

Training, Nutrition & Lifestyle blog:
    www.LiftandPray.com