efference is on a distinguished road. (+10) efference is on a distinguished road. (+10) efference is on a distinguished road. (+10) efference is on a distinguished road. (+10) efference is on a distinguished road. (+10) efference is on a distinguished road. (+10) efference is on a distinguished road. (+10) efference is on a distinguished road. (+10) efference is on a distinguished road. (+10) efference is on a distinguished road. (+10) efference is on a distinguished road. (+10)

NEW High protein / Low fat.. would you try it?

Okay - I try to take this idea from an unbiased approach.. but would YOU try it ?

63% protein, 25% carbs, 9% minerals, 3% fat.
    Read the article before commenting!!

inhabitat.com/poop-burger-japanese-researcher-creates-artificial-meat-from-human-feces/

If you haven't gagged yet - what do you think about a 'feces burger' that tastes like beef?

Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by efference View Post
    Okay - I try to take this idea from an unbiased approach.. but would YOU try it ?

inhabitat.com/poop-burger-japanese-researcher-creates-artificial-meat-from-human-feces/

If you haven't gagged yet - what do you think about a 'feces burger' that tastes like beef?
    Did not need to know about this. This place becomes...interesting at night.

Seems like a lot of people don't care too much about what they eat or it's origins, but hey as long as it's high in protein and doesn't taste like crap (literally), it just might fly.
    Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen.

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by efference View Post

All I saw was 5'10'' 130lbs....did your legs get cut off or something?
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

efference is on a distinguished road. (+10) efference is on a distinguished road. (+10) efference is on a distinguished road. (+10) efference is on a distinguished road. (+10) efference is on a distinguished road. (+10) efference is on a distinguished road. (+10) efference is on a distinguished road. (+10) efference is on a distinguished road. (+10) efference is on a distinguished road. (+10) efference is on a distinguished road. (+10) efference is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MarkVI View Post
    All I saw was 5'10'' 130lbs....did your legs get cut off or something?
    Haha - I wish that was the reason !

But no I'm a lanky asian ectomorph. We sort of have a problem of being relatively tall and skinny. Which is why I'm on this forum now! Currently in the process of bulking up.
    Thanks for noticing though

Maybe I should try some of this feces burger - sounds pretty nutritional..

♚ Elected V.P. - R/P ♚ sawoobley's Avatar
    sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    No it's too expensive and probably tastes like crap!