Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pics of any chicks you plowed?

Or that just work there?

Or the club?

if you want, no worries if you want anonymity.

Also any funny stories?

Sorry if you've answered this already, only on 2nd page, great read so far, but too sleepy to finish.
    **dont believe anything the misc says crew**
    **looks at self in every reflective surface crew**

SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ezza View Post
    Hey brah, sweet thread

You said you've done BJJ, kickboxing, boxing and wanna get into Krav Maga.

What do you reckon is the most suited for real life fighting? Heaps of kunts bag out krav maga, I'd definitely like to do it in the future though.

Also what you studying at university if your also firefighting? lol
    Thanks brah. I believe kickboxing and bjj are most helpful, Krav Maga is great but i'd only recommend it for defense against weapons (if you live in an environment like that), however it is still a great martial art.

I'm studying Physio and Business, both are by correspondance so it's easier.

And it's retained firefighting(part time).

sickuntbra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sickuntbra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sickuntbra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sickuntbra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sickuntbra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sickuntbra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sickuntbra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sickuntbra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sickuntbra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sickuntbra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sickuntbra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by SemperMachina View Post

3. Yes I've seen heaps, from postcode tattooed warriors to lebanese gangs from parramatta to bikies to drug dealers to russian/italian gangs.
    any more info, like details of them what happened what did they do which ones are the real hardkents and which ones just run their mouth.

N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cheers mate I appreciate it a lot!

Yeah I've worked at heaps of pubs and it's a lot different to working at clubs, different curfew times and trading hours, even how you perceive people as 'intoxicated' is different. Some pubs ask me to be more lenient than usual at their pub because they don't mind people getting absolutely smashed. Which does make it harder for me but I figure that their the ones that will have to deal with their liquor licence revoked if anything happens(such as police inspecting premises filled with drunk people). There are usually less fights at pubs than clubs, but sometimes one pub can surprise you with the amount of fights there in one night. Patrons are usually more cheery at pubs.

And yeah brah I've heard of Red Square! My mate was over in Adelaide a short while ago and said he went there. Good Dj's amirite?
    You're welcome

Wow! haha I'm usually at pubs due to no entry fee (lol, yes cheap bastard because drinks are expensive).

hahaha Nice! Yeah man good Djs usually. lol family friend actually owns the place so pretty cool :P
    They tend to have the best security on the street from what i've noticed. Very professional but also scary as hell some of them. All the bouncers there are wearing suits (tailored Armani suits at that, all specially ordered. I sh!t you not). The owner himself usually chills out front with security and has been known for chasing people, breaking up fights, taking photos of dodgy people and giving them to cops etc etc. He's also a damn good lawyer so he knows what he's doing.

You also said you wanted to take up Krav Maga? My dads been doing it for about 6+years now with around 25+ years of Kung Fu before that. Taught me a few things from Krav and it's Pretty intense stuff, dude but WELL worth it. I strongly suggest taking it up.
    <<:::>> Founder, CMO, Researcher, & Writer at Spartan Supps. <<:::>>

www.********.com/spartansupps

http://spartansupplements.wordpress.com/

SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CurlsfotheGirls View Post
    Pics of any chicks you plowed?

Or that just work there?

Or the club?

if you want, no worries if you want anonymity.

Also any funny stories?

Sorry if you've answered this already, only on 2nd page, great read so far, but too sleepy to finish.
    Haha i'll think about posting some pics of them but it is risky.

I plowed a chick that was later in FHM, that was pretty sweet seeing her in a magazine after. A few promo models, a few autosalon cover girls. Those are the top ones.

Yeah there's a fair few through the thread like rubbing the guys face in his own piss.

Once I got hit by a chick with a stiletto in the corner of my eye(****ing hurt so bad) and she kept hitting me with it while i was backing up so I grabbed one of those decent sized bins for people to put their empty cans into and shoved it over the top half of her body and side kicked the bin and she fell over and started rolling away with her legs half stuck out of the bin, was pretty lulzy.

onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Post some pics of sluts you've smashed..

osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Had so many brothers die to 'bouncing', doesnt matter if your the biggest man on the planet, 1 bullet speaks many words.

I work in RSL club, 25$ an hour. Much quieter; not risking my life. Ive heard one too many stories from peers in regards to the issue.

I wish you well brother.

pillzbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pillzbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pillzbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pillzbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pillzbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pillzbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pillzbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pillzbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pillzbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pillzbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pillzbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by onestep View Post

rileybriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) rileybriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) rileybriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) rileybriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) rileybriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) rileybriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) rileybriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) rileybriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) rileybriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) rileybriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) rileybriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^HAHAHAHAHAHA the mental image of the girl rolling in the bin is killing me.

Any tips on how to get a job working as a bouncer in the Sydney strip clubs. Im doing my security cert in the next few months, and can get a job with a mate who works in a shopping centre, but id prefer something a bit more exciting. So yeah, any tips?

osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250) osamaelias has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by rileybriggs View Post

Any tips on how to get a job working as a bouncer in the Sydney strip clubs. Im doing my security cert in the next few months, and can get a job with a mate who works in a shopping centre, but id prefer something a bit more exciting. So yeah, any tips?
    Do the queensland license (even if your living in NSW), then convert it to NSW. The QLD one is full license immediately, if you do decide to do NSW one, youll be on provisional for 1 year then apply again and do course for full license.

Your license dictates your payment (aka newb or not).

DesertOfShit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertOfShit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertOfShit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertOfShit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertOfShit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertOfShit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertOfShit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertOfShit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertOfShit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertOfShit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertOfShit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    awesome thread, read every single posts and makes me want to try out bouncing .

when you see your friends @ the club, do you just let them in like v.i.p sick kunts, or do you make them line up?
    does it ever get boring standing around waiting for people to phuck up?

Originally Posted by sickuntbra View Post
    any more info, like details of them what happened what did they do which ones are the real hardkents and which ones just run their mouth.
    Most of them just flog the piss out of people, had a couple stabbed, i've been stabbed with TAB pencils, few hits with iron bars, the ones that run their mouth are usually the ones that act hard, the ones that are hard you can just tell after working in the game for a while, they have a certain demeanour about them that distinguishes them from the rest, and sometimes they are the nicest people in the club.

Originally Posted by N4J4R View Post
    You're welcome

Wow! haha I'm usually at pubs due to no entry fee (lol, yes cheap bastard because drinks are expensive).

hahaha Nice! Yeah man good Djs usually. lol family friend actually owns the place so pretty cool :P
    They tend to have the best security on the street from what i've noticed. Very professional but also scary as hell some of them. All the bouncers there are wearing suits (tailored Armani suits at that, all specially ordered. I sh!t you not). The owner himself usually chills out front with security and has been known for chasing people, breaking up fights, taking photos of dodgy people and giving them to cops etc etc. He's also a damn good lawyer so he knows what he's doing.

You also said you wanted to take up Krav Maga? My dads been doing it for about 6+years now with around 25+ years of Kung Fu before that. Taught me a few things from Krav and it's Pretty intense stuff, dude but WELL worth it. I strongly suggest taking it up.
    Hahaha dw brah I sometimes do that too.
    That's awesome!! Hook me up whenever I go to Adelaide!! lol
    Damn the sec company manager must love his employees haha I want an Armani suit.
    He sounds like a great bloke to work for, it's good to see that royalty doesn't mind getting their hands dirty lol.

Yeah brah I did a few seminars and ever since then I wanted to get into it, especially because I want to get into counterterrorism work when I'm older and hopefully after I finish my close personal protection course. He sounds like he has a lot of experience in it, does he have military background?

rileybriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) rileybriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) rileybriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) rileybriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) rileybriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) rileybriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) rileybriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) rileybriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) rileybriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) rileybriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) rileybriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by osamaelias View Post
    Do the queensland license (even if your living in NSW), then convert it to NSW. The QLD one is full license immediately, if you do decide to do NSW one, youll be on provisional for 1 year then apply again and do course for full license.

Your license dictates your payment (aka newb or not).
    How hard is it to do the QLD licence if im living in Sydney?

sickuntbra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sickuntbra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sickuntbra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sickuntbra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sickuntbra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sickuntbra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sickuntbra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sickuntbra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sickuntbra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sickuntbra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sickuntbra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    who do you reckon are th best fighters in syd...lebbos/azns/wogs/middleasterns etc

Originally Posted by onestep View Post
    Haha i will soon brah just deciding whether misc detectives will ruin the day once again.

Originally Posted by osamaelias View Post
    Had so many brothers die to 'bouncing', doesnt matter if your the biggest man on the planet, 1 bullet speaks many words.

I work in RSL club, 25$ an hour. Much quieter; not risking my life. Ive heard one too many stories from peers in regards to the issue.

I wish you well brother.
    Sorry to hear about them man, but I enjoy it and I wouldn't trade it for any other job atm.

Thank you for the wishes brah
    Originally Posted by rileybriggs View Post

lulz, Yeah brah go to a strip joint and speak to the bouncers on the door, thats what I did(well I got approached by them) but they should give you all the info you need, they are always looking for more bouncers, just don't let them fukking stiff you on your pay.

You will find that once you start a job at one club with a certain security group they have opportunities that arise that will allow you to change the venues you work at.

Originally Posted by DesertOf**** View Post
    awesome thread, read every single posts and makes me want to try out bouncing .

when you see your friends @ the club, do you just let them in like v.i.p sick kunts, or do you make them line up?
    does it ever get boring standing around waiting for people to phuck up?
    Thanks brah, glad you're liking it.

Yeah I let them in, they are my VIP's lol, but I usually get them to do it when the line is fairly empty, they never really have to wait though, i just check their wrists and pretend there's a stamp on it then get one of the door chicks to stamp them in free. My club manager doesn't mind, he usually takes care of them with some drinks there too.

And nah never gets too boring, I don't look for people doing wrong I just look to help people. You will find having this mentality makes the shift a lot more stress free.

Originally Posted by sickuntbra View Post
    who do you reckon are th best fighters in syd...lebbos/azns/wogs/middleasterns etc
    Lol fighting doesn't just condense into one whole race.

It'd be too hard to say, there's a lot of great fighters out there. Some of the best are the ones you never see fight.

I never condone fighting at clubs, i've seen people become paralyzed permanently, get brain damage and had to hold the skin on the back of a guys head together while it's pissing out blood.

Once you realize that one wrong hit or one awkward fall can change your life forever negatively you will understand why many of us are cautious of fighting. Especially on concrete or roads.

goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Only read a couple of pages but you seem like a thoroughly decent chap. Could do with more people like you as where I live bouncers are invariably *******s who actually go looking for trouble.

I've always been tempted to go down that route to help pay for my university (not to mention I've no problems working at night), but I'm going to have to get much bigger first!
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    6'3", 190lbs. Goal: 200lbs
    Myprotein 5% discount code: MP762376

ilovejunkfood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovejunkfood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovejunkfood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovejunkfood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovejunkfood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovejunkfood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovejunkfood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovejunkfood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovejunkfood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovejunkfood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovejunkfood has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Whats your favourite non-alcoholic staffy? I've been drinking half orange/half lemon squash lately

How do you wind down mentally after a major incident or heaps of fights in the one night?

most amount of money or drugs youve seen at one time and where and who

N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hahaha dw brah I sometimes do that too.
    That's awesome!! Hook me up whenever I go to Adelaide!! lol
    Damn the sec company manager must love his employees haha I want an Armani suit.
    He sounds like a great bloke to work for, it's good to see that royalty doesn't mind getting their hands dirty lol.

Yeah brah I did a few seminars and ever since then I wanted to get into it, especially because I want to get into counterterrorism work when I'm older and hopefully after I finish my close personal protection course. He sounds like he has a lot of experience in it, does he have military background?
    Haha Yeah man. He's a top guy but you would never want to screw around with him. He's usually all business and when he's on working, he's mind is on that completely. Oh, he hires the bouncers himself and gets the suits for them (that's what his wife said if i remember correctly).

Counter-terrorism aye? Military or Police Starforce/SWAT kinda stuff? lol Nope. No military background at all but a HUGE amount of experience with it (self defence training). He has trained with Isaraeli soldiers who've flown in, SAS, Starforce, police. His instructor is a guy named Graham Kuerschner. My dad once had his achilles tendon busted by some smart-ass at training who later got suspended for it. Funny thing was that my dad didn't notice it was busted and was walking on it for a week lololol. don't ask me how he went through all that pain. Was wearing one of them moon boots for a few months thereafter!
    <<:::>> Founder, CMO, Researcher, & Writer at Spartan Supps. <<:::>>

www.********.com/spartansupps

http://spartansupplements.wordpress.com/

Support your local Rebels Erevan's Avatar
    Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Haven't been to a nightclub in years. How many 35+ guys/women would you see on an average weeknight or weekend?

JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    good read man. im one of those people who know how to talk to people. yes i would need to change my attitude and way with words after talking to them for a bit. mirror it a little bit so therefore i get a better overall vibe so do they.

ive never had any problems with a bouncer except for this one time where i punched some guy and my buddies too because he wouldnt shut the fuk up (kept saying lame $hit to us) we got annoyed. i got tossed lol.

also id like to say u seem like a chill bouncer for real. there are plenty of course and then again there are plenty of fuking dumb big fat fukers whos having their way with $hit cuz simply well....they are fat stupid fuks

61ang will become famous soon enough. (+50) 61ang will become famous soon enough. (+50) 61ang will become famous soon enough. (+50) 61ang will become famous soon enough. (+50) 61ang will become famous soon enough. (+50) 61ang will become famous soon enough. (+50) 61ang will become famous soon enough. (+50) 61ang will become famous soon enough. (+50) 61ang will become famous soon enough. (+50) 61ang will become famous soon enough. (+50) 61ang will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Man I've read all of your post tonight and it's origin night. Don't worry, its halftime. I'm not a freak. I know somebody asked you for pics being that you're 6'3 242 and you ddint want to post due to detectives so how about one without your face.. put a troll face because I don't see a lot of 6'3 242 guys in Aus, let alone bouncers.

I'm from Bris and there is this one club called the family and the lead bouncer is a dickhead. The other bouncers are cool and even admitted that the lead bouncer is a prick but that's their boss. Anyways, hoping to see more responses brah.

Trbba is just really nice. (+1000) Trbba is just really nice. (+1000) Trbba is just really nice. (+1000) Trbba is just really nice. (+1000) Trbba is just really nice. (+1000) Trbba is just really nice. (+1000) Trbba is just really nice. (+1000) Trbba is just really nice. (+1000) Trbba is just really nice. (+1000) Trbba is just really nice. (+1000) Trbba is just really nice. (+1000)
    How do you keep track of the people banned for life? Assuming they're not regulars.

Is it a problem when people show you an ID from a different country? I went clubbing in Surfer's Paradise once and used my Canadian driver's license. The door guy gave me a funny look and held my card for a bit but let me in eventually.
    Squat: 385
    Bench: 290
    Deadlift: 475

1150 total @ 180

KeepQuiet is on a distinguished road. (+10) KeepQuiet is on a distinguished road. (+10) KeepQuiet is on a distinguished road. (+10) KeepQuiet is on a distinguished road. (+10) KeepQuiet is on a distinguished road. (+10) KeepQuiet is on a distinguished road. (+10) KeepQuiet is on a distinguished road. (+10) KeepQuiet is on a distinguished road. (+10) KeepQuiet is on a distinguished road. (+10) KeepQuiet is on a distinguished road. (+10) KeepQuiet is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    story behind guy that was paralyzed?

TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP, what do you guys do when some obvious gang members, or a group of ppl that are obviously looking for trouble, try to get in the club ??
    for example, some Hell's Angels wanna get in ??

Do you tell them politely to go away, or do you call the cops or smthg ??

Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000)
    40/hour
    skeptical hippo.

But fellow bouncer checkin in, im form Melb.

When i used to work I would take bribes all the time.

d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    argred, good thread wish more bouncers had the same outlook as you...

the places you work at what kind of crowd is it? old/young, what types of ethnicities?

the clubs you work at are they well known popular or smaller clubs?

in your experience do you find many bouncers to give preferential treatment to certain races? say islanders more willing to let islanders in etc..

have you met any celebrities?

d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) d12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Shadow666 View Post
    skeptical hippo.

But fellow bouncer checkin in, im form Melb.

When i used to work I would take bribes all the time.
    haha u serious ? how mcuh will it take me to get it bro

MHKhan17 is not very helpful. (-500) MHKhan17 is not very helpful. (-500) MHKhan17 is not very helpful. (-500) MHKhan17 is not very helpful. (-500) MHKhan17 is not very helpful. (-500) MHKhan17 is not very helpful. (-500) MHKhan17 is not very helpful. (-500) MHKhan17 is not very helpful. (-500) MHKhan17 is not very helpful. (-500) MHKhan17 is not very helpful. (-500) MHKhan17 is not very helpful. (-500)
    How often do you come across fake id's?

Is it blatantly obvious that they are fake from just a glimpse?