Location: Ross-on-wye, Herefordshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    CatherineW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CatherineW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CatherineW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CatherineW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CatherineW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CatherineW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CatherineW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CatherineW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CatherineW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CatherineW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CatherineW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

just saying hi again!

I tried introducing myself this morning on the misaleaneous thread ,a mistake I found out,I thought this was a serious forum but I got the most obcene replies and got called a troll because some people apparently did not believe my details so now I have a red forum rating . Some friendly replies to restore my rating would be appriciated.

I was told I would be better comming to this womens section, seems sad that I cannot just say hello to everyone. I just wanted to make some like minded friends.
    If anyone still doubts who I am I'm on ******** under Catherine Williams
    and also on Purestorm (apparently I cannot link) and as a fighter model on fitbodypromotions.com

Anyway here is what I wrote...

Hi am new to this forum. Just saying Hi.

I am a mum of 8 from the Uk and have been a long distance runner for a long time ,alhtough a back problem is stopping now. I mainly concentrate on full contact kickboxing which I train at three times a week.

Love to make some new friends on here,particularly other mums. I sure there are some familiar faces from the Uk but I don't know your user names so please add me.

I have just done my first body building show the Fame UK which was fun. Picture on my avata
    Last edited by CatherineW; 06-14-2011 at 09:08 AM. Reason: spelling errors
    "The human body has limitations,The human spirit is boundless." Dean Karnazes

Executive Transvestite JillSlap's Avatar
    JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000)

Hi!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Humorless Prude Since 1978!

Don't let the bastards grind you down!

CatherineW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CatherineW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CatherineW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CatherineW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CatherineW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CatherineW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CatherineW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CatherineW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CatherineW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CatherineW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CatherineW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hi Jill

Hi Jill.

Will anyone else say hello?

How do I get rid off this bad reputation.?

All I did was say hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hi Catherine, and welcome!

How dreadful for you. The Misc is great fun to read and lurk in, but good Lord, I don't post there! lol...

Sending some greens your way, my Lady.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

thanks

Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    Hi Catherine, and welcome!

How dreadful for you. The Misc is great fun to read and lurk in, but good Lord, I don't post there! lol...

Sending some greens your way, my Lady.
    thank you Lisa . Good luck with your fitness goals.

Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome Catherine

As you can see, this forum moves a lot slower than the big misc! Was very unfortunate but many have done it before you - shouldn't take too long to get your greens back!

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my first foray into the misc went a little something like this:

me:Hey guys, how do you customize that tagline just over your avatar? The one that says "Registered User".

misc guy 1:You're not a registered user, you're a.... you're a.... you're a registered sex offender!

misc guy 2: You're a registered sex offender!

misc guy 3: You're a registered sex offender!

(from there, the next 5 posts were more of the same.. just guys making a joke about posting the same thing. Then came this from a miscer in his mid-30's

mid 30's miscer:You LOOK like a registered sex offender... COMBO BREAKER!!!11!!!1!!

That was 3 years ago. Haven't been back since
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

XenaCallisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XenaCallisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XenaCallisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XenaCallisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XenaCallisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XenaCallisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XenaCallisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XenaCallisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XenaCallisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XenaCallisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XenaCallisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi and welcome

I'm new here too and also a mother (except only to 3 ) I am also a Zumba Instructor, Pole Dancer (fitness not stripper) and have just discovered a love of lifting too.
    I had a quick browse of the miscellaneous and almost didn't join the forum. Then I found the women's section luckily!

hi

Hi Keltron and Xena

some seriously warped people on there. Glad it was not only me!!!

Just got an image in my head of that American cartoon Bevis and Butthead ,most seemed like them.

Originally Posted by Keltron View Post

me:Hey guys, how do you customize that tagline just over your avatar? The one that says "Registered User".

misc guy 1:You're not a registered user, you're a.... you're a.... you're a registered sex offender!

(from there, the next 5 posts were more of the same.. just guys making a joke about posting the same thing. Then came this from a miscer in his mid-30's

mid 30's miscer:You LOOK like a registered sex offender... COMBO BREAKER!!!11!!!1!!

Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

misc detectives at work.... :P

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Punk ass sex offender!

GTFO!

Hello op. Next time spend a bit of energy reading through the forum before you post. It'll save you the need to rep beg.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lettuce be real tea, the misc isn't that bad. Its actually quite hilarious at times and if you post funny/witty comments people won't be as mean. But if you post retarded, pointless comments, no matter what your gender you will get flamed and ripped apart. The internet is serious business.
    fecalpheliac

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    Punk ass sex offender!
    Punk ass sex is definitely something I'd like to try.. cause punk girls w/mohawks are hot!
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JillSlap View Post

Hi!
    TOsh fan I see.
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

Shazamalopolis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shazamalopolis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shazamalopolis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shazamalopolis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shazamalopolis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shazamalopolis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shazamalopolis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shazamalopolis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shazamalopolis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shazamalopolis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shazamalopolis is on a distinguished road. (+10)

You look like a registered sex offender.
    Cowboys/Celtics/FC Barcelona/Arsenal FC/Blackhawks
    ~ελληνικο crew~

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Punk ass sex is definitely something I'd like to try.. cause punk girls w/mohawks are hot!
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

Executive Transvestite JillSlap's Avatar
    JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Crazymix View Post
    TOsh fan I see.
    I just have a creepy middle aged man fetish. I'm working through it. I mean Tosh is ok and all but he's not really my type. Who knows, maybe when he gets older, paunchier and develops some pock marks...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Humorless Prude Since 1978!

Don't let the bastards grind you down!

reboot42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reboot42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reboot42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reboot42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reboot42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reboot42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reboot42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reboot42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reboot42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reboot42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reboot42 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi Catherine,
    Mom of 3 here. Wow 8 kids-you look great.

I wouldn't worry too much about the negs. At the end of the day what does it really matter? You're not the first one to stumble into the schoolyard at recess. (You thought it was a bodybuilding site...I know.) Out of the 3 boyz who negged me for daring to agree with you-the only one with a pic doesn't look like he ever spent a day at the gym. Yawn.

Anyway-hello-I think you'll find the ladies and the more mature crew a bit more pleasant, knowledgeable, and slightly less prone to the "look at my wee wee" displays more common to other areas of this forum.

:-)
    You can throw in the towel, or you can use it to wipe the sweat off your brow.

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JillSlap View Post
    I just have a creepy middle aged man fetish. I'm working through it. I mean Tosh is ok and all but he's not really my type. Who knows, maybe when he gets older, paunchier and develops some pock marks...
    oh you're in Cali........ I can become a middle aged man for yaaaaaaaaa.
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

I want to look like you.. mrmbm's Avatar
    mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ah, yes, posting in the Misc on your first try...I made the same mistake.

You look AWESOME!! Welcome!

EDIT: Just looked at your original thread...it's not as bad as I've seen...it got closed pretty quick! LOL
    Last edited by mrmbm; 06-17-2011 at 09:17 AM.
    I'm never gonna be this fat again...
    --------------------------

*TEAM AMAZON* Sisterhood of Iron

My latest journal! Follow along...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141007621

mybodybliss will become famous soon enough. (+50) mybodybliss will become famous soon enough. (+50) mybodybliss will become famous soon enough. (+50) mybodybliss will become famous soon enough. (+50) mybodybliss will become famous soon enough. (+50) mybodybliss will become famous soon enough. (+50) mybodybliss will become famous soon enough. (+50) mybodybliss will become famous soon enough. (+50) mybodybliss will become famous soon enough. (+50) mybodybliss will become famous soon enough. (+50) mybodybliss will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking welcome Catherine!

I'm pretty new here myself and a mum of 6(5 biological). Hard work keeping a large family while also working at achieving your ideal body isn't it? ;-)
    Look-I keep to the femme section aswell. It's hard to find time to look anywhere else and I'd prefer advice and communications from like-minded women.
    btw, keep up the great work!