Wesf90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wesf90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wesf90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wesf90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wesf90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wesf90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wesf90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wesf90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wesf90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wesf90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wesf90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Not exactly sure how to get what I want..

I've been working out on and off for a few years. Gaining and losing weight the whole time until I've pretty much reached my median.

I'm 6' tall, 193lbs and in generally good shape. I don't know my BF%, but I would guess it's between 14-18 range :/

I'm wanting to cut my body fat, but not look skinny. I want to bulk up, but still be able to run 3-5 miles at a relatively good pace (8 min mile or less). I've thought about circuit training, but will that make me lose too much weight? I want to mix cardio with bulk weight lifting. What's the best way to do that?

Here's what I'm thinking, please give your thoughts:

Sun - Rest
    Mon - 2 Mile run in morning, Arms (bi, tri, forearm) and Abs in the evening
    Tue - Back (upper, lower), Traps, Back of shoulders
    Wed - 2 mile run in morning, Chest, Abs, Front shoulders
    Thu - Side shoulders, traps
    Fri - 2 mile run in morn, Abs, Legs
    Sat - Whatever I did on monday (besides run)

Then the following week, everything will loop but be a day before. Example: back on monday, chest on tuesday, etc. On saturdays I'll do whatever I did on monday. I'll run and do abs on mon-wed-fri.

What do you think?

Wes

TFI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TFI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TFI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TFI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TFI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TFI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TFI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TFI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TFI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TFI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TFI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

my suggestion

Hi mate;
    First thing - it is not very simple to bulk up if you still want to run a lot and stay in perfect shape. But it is possible.
    Cardio (running) at the morning? - perfect idea - do not change it. You can add some abbs at the morning - instead doing them at the eveing. Do not eat enything within 45-60min after your morning sessions.
    3 cardio and abbs session a week - is enough
    Weight training:
    First thing - try to have fixed week breakdown.(easier to control and better organized) You need to also remember about your resting. If you want to get bulk - you need to give your muscles some days to recover. You are very active - which is perfect for you fitness and cardio - but you are bit too active for bulking.
    My suggestion - do not break shoulders down to 3 training - have them trained on one session. Do not train shoulders day after chest. Do not train legs - same day when you run. Break your weight training down by 4 separate session. MON/TUE THURS/FRI - do your cardio and abbs MON/THURS/SAT and have 2 proper days of resting WED and SUN. You should be ok Do not forget about diet!!!
    if you need more info, check this out:
    www.dietworkoutorganizer.com
    Take care and stay steady
    Originally Posted by Wesf90 View Post
    I've been working out on and off for a few years. Gaining and losing weight the whole time until I've pretty much reached my median.

I'm 6' tall, 193lbs and in generally good shape. I don't know my BF%, but I would guess it's between 14-18 range :/

I'm wanting to cut my body fat, but not look skinny. I want to bulk up, but still be able to run 3-5 miles at a relatively good pace (8 min mile or less). I've thought about circuit training, but will that make me lose too much weight? I want to mix cardio with bulk weight lifting. What's the best way to do that?

Here's what I'm thinking, please give your thoughts:

Sun - Rest
    Mon - 2 Mile run in morning, Arms (bi, tri, forearm) and Abs in the evening
    Tue - Back (upper, lower), Traps, Back of shoulders
    Wed - 2 mile run in morning, Chest, Abs, Front shoulders
    Thu - Side shoulders, traps
    Fri - 2 mile run in morn, Abs, Legs
    Sat - Whatever I did on monday (besides run)

Then the following week, everything will loop but be a day before. Example: back on monday, chest on tuesday, etc. On saturdays I'll do whatever I did on monday. I'll run and do abs on mon-wed-fri.

What do you think?

Wes

Wesf90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wesf90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wesf90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wesf90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wesf90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wesf90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wesf90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wesf90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wesf90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wesf90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wesf90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like your idea about splitting up the days. A 4 day split would be good I think. The reason I still need to be running is because I am in the Army (infantry at that). So running is very important. I just got back from Afghanistan about 2 weeks ago so the past year hasn't been perfect with diet and gym time, but I did the best I could.

Any supplement suggestions? I currently use:

Nitro-tech Protein
    Anabolid Halo (post workout)
    Hydroxycut
    Cell-tech (although I've not started taking it yet.. I only have it in my possession).

Suggestions?