Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ShaShaaaax3 is not very helpful. (-500) ShaShaaaax3 is not very helpful. (-500) ShaShaaaax3 is not very helpful. (-500) ShaShaaaax3 is not very helpful. (-500) ShaShaaaax3 is not very helpful. (-500) ShaShaaaax3 is not very helpful. (-500) ShaShaaaax3 is not very helpful. (-500) ShaShaaaax3 is not very helpful. (-500) ShaShaaaax3 is not very helpful. (-500) ShaShaaaax3 is not very helpful. (-500) ShaShaaaax3 is not very helpful. (-500)

Question Are personal trainers really worth it?

I want one but they're so expensive
    I'm a newbie to all this stuff and I could really use help with form and such in the gym but 80$ per session is ridiculous

DaveChesser is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveChesser is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveChesser is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveChesser is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveChesser is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveChesser is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveChesser is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveChesser is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveChesser is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveChesser is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveChesser is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The flip side of "it's too expensive" is "perhaps you don't make enough money."

Whether or not that's too expensive depends on what you need and what an $80 a hour trainer can provide. Some trainers are worth that and much more. Some aren't. Some people need the services of that trainer, some don't.

Price alone doesn't solve the equation IMO.
    My gym: formosafitness.com

Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yea 80 per session is a bit pricey, I don't know of much trainers around here that charge that much. Do all the trainers charge the same at your gym? Usually there will be trainers with different prices based on experience, certification etc... do you NEED a trainer? Of course not, no one needs one but it would help you a lot

DaveChesser is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveChesser is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveChesser is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveChesser is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveChesser is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveChesser is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveChesser is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveChesser is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveChesser is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveChesser is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveChesser is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Nate R. View Post
    do you NEED a trainer? Of course not, no one needs one but it would help you a lot
    It depends on your goals. Would the Steelers have gotten to the Super Bowl with Mike Tomlin? Were they lazy because they couldn't do it on their own? Probably not.
    My gym: formosafitness.com

DMCa1N is just really nice. (+1000) DMCa1N is just really nice. (+1000) DMCa1N is just really nice. (+1000) DMCa1N is just really nice. (+1000) DMCa1N is just really nice. (+1000) DMCa1N is just really nice. (+1000) DMCa1N is just really nice. (+1000) DMCa1N is just really nice. (+1000) DMCa1N is just really nice. (+1000) DMCa1N is just really nice. (+1000) DMCa1N is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ShaShaaaax3 View Post
    I'm a newbie to all this stuff and I could really use help with form and such in the gym but 80$ per session is ridiculous
    What's worth it to you? If you don't have the motivation, knowledge, etc.. and want to be fit, in the gym and what not then yea I'd say its worth it. If you can dig deep inside and find the dedication and will to do it on your own.. then no its not. Whatever works best for you.

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is a chef really worth it? Is the $40 steak really worth $40?

I dunno, you have to taste it first to find out.

Unfortunately, that's the way with the whole service industry. Some are cheap, some are expensive, some $80 trainers will be worth more than that in what they offer, some trainers you could have a free session with them and you'd still have paid too much. You never know until you try.

Ask around. Anyone who's any good is going to have people who speak well of them. If people have paid $80 for time with this person, someone will have something to say about it!

$80 will be expensive for most 15 year olds like the OP, though. It's a bit different when you're older and have a full-time job's income.
    Last edited by KyleAaron; 06-13-2011 at 06:39 PM.

Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I meant for the average person not pro athletes haha

popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000)
    If they're a good trainer bring 2 friends along and do a group session, which will work out cheaper (maybe $150 for the three of you, so you only pay $50), or save up for a while then pay in advance to get a discount. As you're 15 though, it's probably not needed. Take up a sport, eat more whole unprocessed foods, less processed foods and try to be generally more active.

liljojo4711 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liljojo4711 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liljojo4711 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liljojo4711 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liljojo4711 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liljojo4711 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liljojo4711 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liljojo4711 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liljojo4711 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liljojo4711 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liljojo4711 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if you could do it on ur own, u wouldnt need to ask lol. u cant put a price on ur health for the rest of ur life and $80 per session is cheaper than diabetes, heart attack, stroke, heart disease or being dead. this is what i tell everyone that says its too expensive or its not worth the money .
    NSCA - CPT
    First Aid/CPR certified

**Dont forget to rep**

Published Fitness Author Bradster101190's Avatar
    Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I charge a good bit and plan on doing 59.99 or more( if they are top athletes )a session when I open a new facility soon and a lot of people told me it'll be well worth it.( enough to build a base clientele)

It all depends on the experience, if I'm training you you will probably think I'm talking " too much" because I tell you what the lifts doing to benifit you, what exact muscles its targeting and ask you how you feel every new exercise. Then continue to constantly check form constantly and ask for any pain regularly.

But some trainers just say " do that" and walk off.

Some trainers even charge 250 dollars a session, people will only pay what they think its worth so its up to a trainer to add value any chance they get.
    Fitness Author at Bodybuilding.com, T-Nation, EliteFTS
    Owner of Brad-Kelly.com
    Read More Of My Work At: https://www.brad-kelly.com/recent-articles/

EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    80 bucks is too much for a 15 year old...my advice would be find someone at the gym whose body inspires u and ask them for tips on training/nutrition

if you come towards someone in a complimentary way, i'd imagine 95% of the people would turn around and help you out, otherwise they're just *******s lol

popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EdgarAllanPoe View Post
    80 bucks is too much for a 15 year old...my advice would be find someone at the gym whose body inspires u and ask them for tips on training/nutrition

if you come towards someone in a complimentary way, i'd imagine 95% of the people would turn around and help you out, otherwise they're just *******s lol
    I wouldn't do that, many people have great bodies in spite of what they do, not because of what they do. However, there are a lot of good free online resources if you want to learn about exercise and nutrition.

nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In new york a pizza costs $80
    Most trainers in NY charge a lot more if they are good but you can find a middle of the road trainer for that price.
    Most people that are looking for a trainer know it will cost somewhere in that neighborhood and the truth is a trainer isnt making money if he/she charge less. Whats your health worth, what are your looks worth, Ive seen countless girls spending $15k for a pair of tits without a hesitation yet eat off the 99cent menu at mcdonalds.

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Depends on the trainer. Most trainers are abysmal fitness "experts," to be honest, so if good programming and good technique is what you're after, most PT's aren't worth your time or money (on a related note, I work in a gym and there's a reason I haven't hired any of the PT's there to train me - and it isn't because I get next to no income, it's because I'm yet to meet any trainers there who can do more for me than I can do for myself). Simply put, the average PT has no understanding of fitness or coaching. If what you're after is someone to motivate you and make you feel really good about yourself, then most PT's are worth your time and money, and this is exactly how they get clients. But then there's another, more richly rewarding alternative if that's all you're after, and that's having a good friend to train with (and if you don't have any friends who'd like to train with you, you can probably make friends by doing some group fitness classes).

IF you can find a competent PT (ie one who's a good exercise coach and can construct a good exercise program) who you click with and who motivates you, then s/he's worth a lot more than $80 for your time, guaranteed. If not, then, as Kyle Aaron said, they could give you a free session and you'd still have paid too much.
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheDude8734 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bradster101190 View Post
    I charge a good bit and plan on doing 59.99 or more( if they are top athletes )a session when I open a new facility soon and a lot of people told me it'll be well worth it.( enough to build a base clientele)

It all depends on the experience, if I'm training you you will probably think I'm talking " too much" because I tell you what the lifts doing to benifit you, what exact muscles its targeting and ask you how you feel every new exercise. Then continue to constantly check form constantly and ask for any pain regularly.

But some trainers just say " do that" and walk off.

Some trainers even charge 250 dollars a session, people will only pay what they think its worth so its up to a trainer to add value any chance they get.

I completely relate to your views with how I conduct a training session. I explain everything between the muscle groups used and the goals and benefits of the regiment I provide. If the client doesn't like it, therefor does not want to know the details of what they are doing, they obviously don't have their heart in it and therefor I don't want them as a client.

Ive seen trainers who just lead a person from one machine to another, as well as some who just sit there watching the client as they do the sets with horrible form and they just sit there and say nothing. Then I was going to this gym and would always see where this male trainer was always flirting with girls, while his client is working away (of course just with a machine) and paying for his time. I can't help but wonder to myself why are they trainers to begin with? They obviously don't care.

To the OP- As for finding good trainers to work with, the best thing you can do is ask around and see what other members who have paid for previous sessions from the different trainers have to say. After all, its those people who have first hand knowledge as well as hard earned money invested with their opinions.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #78 []---[]

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #24 []---[]

Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is it worth it yes, is it expensive yes. Most my clients are ready to be on their own after 10 sessions with me as I cover everything from their training to the proper nutrition, based on their health, age, chronic conditions, gender, etc. Yet 90% of my clients still decide to renew with me.
    Another example is that while I myself am a nutritionist and a PT I still have a PT and been with him for quite some time.
    Oh and 80$ an hour is really not that bad, pretty much the average price around my neck of the woods.

5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000)
    Your 15. I think you'll get more out of a bootcamp or a bodypump type class at this time in your life. You will learn lifting teqniques and proper form. (if the instructor is good.) you will probably have fun too. Bring some friends.

Published Fitness Author Bradster101190's Avatar
    Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 5more View Post
    Your 15. I think you'll get more out of a bootcamp or a bodypump type class at this time in your life. You will learn lifting teqniques and proper form. (if the instructor is good.) you will probably have fun too. Bring some friends.

That is a really good point. I honestly did not catch the age, OP at your age you should just be focusing on staying healthy and having fun in your workouts that will still get you the results you want , no need for any really intense training , and a trainer wouldn't be worth that much for 1 on 1 in my honest opinion.I would feel guilty and couldn't charge you 60 dollars a session that's for sure.

Most people who do one on one sessions with trainers are older and trying to lose a lot of weight or trying to get better for a sport , recover from a injury ect. At your age you are probably healthy and would benefit just as much or more from a group class or boot camp and can even bring friends.

Alll the personal training certifications I have gotten said when training people in your age group, just make it fun and often enough to keep them active and healthy.
    Fitness Author at Bodybuilding.com, T-Nation, EliteFTS
    Owner of Brad-Kelly.com
    Read More Of My Work At: https://www.brad-kelly.com/recent-articles/

tinald has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tinald has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tinald has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tinald has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tinald has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tinald has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Completely agree. Save the PT for later and focus on having fun with your exercise.

sfthomps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    She has it right. Quite a few PT's could possibly end up hindering your growth by not properly recognizing a "training plan" suited for someone younger, and if they are good they are probably gonna give you a lot of what you could get in these types of classes (which are sometimes included with gym membership, or relatively low price for a nice 30-60 min session).

The only thing you might want to consider outside of doing classes like this is just the proper nutrition, and even then you don't necessarily need a nutritionist right away, lots of great information on here and over the internet in general.

saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000)

LOL @ 80$ being expensive. I charge 120$ per session and I have plenty of clients. You need to see the value and your paying for what it's worth. Good things aren't cheap. Anyways, your 15 so like everyone has said enjoy your training and don't take it so seriously at this point....
    "Man is pupil, Pain is his teacher"

- Chinese Proverb

illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guys, this is a troll. "She's" posted several times in the Fem and teen bodybuilding boards. Just look at previous posts.

ShaShaaaax3 is not very helpful. (-500) ShaShaaaax3 is not very helpful. (-500) ShaShaaaax3 is not very helpful. (-500) ShaShaaaax3 is not very helpful. (-500) ShaShaaaax3 is not very helpful. (-500) ShaShaaaax3 is not very helpful. (-500) ShaShaaaax3 is not very helpful. (-500) ShaShaaaax3 is not very helpful. (-500) ShaShaaaax3 is not very helpful. (-500) ShaShaaaax3 is not very helpful. (-500) ShaShaaaax3 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by illiniStrive View Post
    Guys, this is a troll. "She's" posted several times in the Fem and teen bodybuilding boards. Just look at previous posts.
    I'm not a troll. sorry bro.

oRockSolido has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oRockSolido has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oRockSolido has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oRockSolido has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oRockSolido has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oRockSolido has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oRockSolido has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oRockSolido has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nope, do it by yourself.
    Bench:

"If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse."

6/20/2011 - 247 lbs
    7/06/2011 - 237 lbs

FireGuy47th has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

There is no Black and White answer for this question. Prices vary between different trainers, some charge more then what they should, others charge fair rates. You dont need a trainer if your willing to do the homework yourself. I've never had one and i'm doing great. If your willing to put the time in to learn and are self disciplined and motivated then save your money. Now I am not saying there is anything bad about finding a trainer right for you, they can be a wealth of information, motivation and help.

Like most have stated your young, focus on just creating healthy habits so in a couple years the transition will be much easier and you can make greater gains if you decide to find a trainer.

Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    fuuuuuuuuuuuu i charge 20-30$ for session.
    brb going to usa
    brb fuuuuuuu croatia
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
    Podcast 24/7 Crew
    Conspiracy Crew

carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sha: You might talk to some of the trainers and see what they would charge to spend a hour or half hour with you coaching you on proper form once or twice a month.

txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    im on the boat of saying its more important for a young adult to work with a trainer rather than work alone! having a good trainer will keep her from developing injuries that can effect her later down the road! I see teenage athletes come in and be in horrible shape (horrible imbalances) bc of lifting by them selves and following some internet workout program!

I dont care who you are or what age you are you will benefit from a good trainer! you just need to decide how high it is on your priority list...if ur homeless then there are things you need to focus on first! but if ur 15 and wanting to be healthy and fit hire a trainer! if 80 is too expensive then do 1/2 hour sessions or maybe just do 2 sessions a week! find what works for you! but i do not agree that she should "do it her self" or "join a bootcamp"!!!

its a very benefitial investment and will pay off down the road!
    -------------------------------www.Texas-AP.com--------------------------------------
    --------------------- join us on face book: txapn and txapn stefan ---------------------
    --------------------- HOWS THIS GAME GOING TO REMEMBER YOU? ---------------------

b~rad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) b~rad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) b~rad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) b~rad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) b~rad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) b~rad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) b~rad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) b~rad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) b~rad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) b~rad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) b~rad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If fitness is interesting to you, you can buy a few books and read online articles for a lot cheaper than even one session with a trainer.
    STRONGMAN Competitor

weighted pull ups- 100X5 Wide grip70X8
    weighted dips-135X4 125X6
    Deadlift-585
    Farmers hold-295 each hand X32sec
    cg incline-265

32 full range pull ups

HoBuster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoBuster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoBuster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoBuster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoBuster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoBuster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoBuster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoBuster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoBuster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoBuster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoBuster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    you can look at youtube exercise videos for form or go on craigslist and find an experienced trainer. The trainers at the gyms are usually overpriced and undereducated, they'll have you doing all kids of unnecessary exercises and missing out on the basics. It probably won't be a fat guy charging $120, but it'll be something close.