Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Tan23 is not very well liked. (-100) Tan23 is not very well liked. (-100) Tan23 is not very well liked. (-100) Tan23 is not very well liked. (-100) Tan23 is not very well liked. (-100) Tan23 is not very well liked. (-100) Tan23 is not very well liked. (-100) Tan23 is not very well liked. (-100) Tan23 is not very well liked. (-100) Tan23 is not very well liked. (-100) Tan23 is not very well liked. (-100)

Do you feel lame using PUA??

Correct me if I'm wrong, but PUA is pretty lame.

1. It only works on girls with really low self esteem. Why can't you do better?

2. Bascially by using lame PUA "methods" you're admitting that you have no natural game and that you had to get pointers from some goofball.

3. Isn't it pretty obvious that the whole PUA thing is just a scam ran on insecure guys? They want you to buy their books etc, just to mock you and imply that you're less of a man than them because they can pick up more chicks with low self esteem.

Everytime I go out I'm approached by at least 2 or 3 guys who try to use some lame method I know they pulled offline. I don't bother saying anything, I just laugh and walk away.

I'm pretty sure attractive guys don't need pseudo-advice on how to pick up women.

azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice boobs, let's chat.

rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    IMO PUA is only good for people that are absolutely horrible at talking to women. Kind of like a jumping off point for socially awkward.

That said...I've never used it.
    Trust the Process

“The first lesson of economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to fully satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics.”

Registered User TheStiffmeister's Avatar
    TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000)
    i just go out and be myself. BUT i will say that PUA make incredibly valid points on certain things they talk about with social proofing, 5 elements of a story, etc

azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some PUA opener's are pretty lulzy to use. You can turn any crap into a PUA, SimplePickUp for example.

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Tan23 View Post

2. Bascially by using lame PUA "methods" you're admitting that you have no natural game and that you had to get pointers from some goofball.

3. Isn't it pretty obvious that the whole PUA thing is just a scam ran on insecure guys? They want you to buy their books etc, just to mock you and imply that you're less of a man than them because they can pick up more chicks with low self esteem.

Everytime I go out I'm approached by at least 2 or 3 guys who try to use some lame method I know they pulled offline. I don't bother saying anything, I just laugh and walk away.

I'm pretty sure attractive guys don't need pseudo-advice on how to pick up women.
    but you're a hb7 and I caught your IOI's so I put on my best c/f and went for the cold approach using the "tiger butthole" opener. I guess I'm just an afc then cause u ljbf me

no, but srs, I agree 100%. I hate how when I initially talk to a girl I don't know I have to watch myself so I don't sound like I'm on some PUA bullsht.

BTW, are you going to buy my book or what?
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

EpicPalm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EpicPalm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EpicPalm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EpicPalm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EpicPalm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EpicPalm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EpicPalm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EpicPalm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EpicPalm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EpicPalm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EpicPalm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so what youre saying is that youre insecure bc you your worth gets knocked down since you only get hit on by insecure guys

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Listen miss, I couldn't agree more with you. I keep telling *******s + wks to be unique, to be original, and to express themselves. Now, on the contrary, these wks + *******s likely suffer from low self esteem + have the balls to hit on bitches so, I respect them more then the ones who are chicken **** calling all women whores/cum dumpsters. This is a cowardly move. Now, its more socially acceptable to sell cosmo cause its in mainstream. I think eventually this **** will be sadly.

Instead of being a wk or ******* studying pick up, go get your bachelors, get your masters, make something worth while of your time. No offense OP or to women on the forum but, SRS, no girl is worth studying **** for. Girls are either dtf or attention whores. One girl isn't down, next, onto her friends, sister, mom, and anyone else that is hot. Its not rocket science.

Also, its pretty much common sense that, when bitches are mirrin, they are dtf, and also, if they flake, are not interested. If they are, they play head games, should suck some cock, and get themselves checked out.

Tan23 is not very well liked. (-100) Tan23 is not very well liked. (-100) Tan23 is not very well liked. (-100) Tan23 is not very well liked. (-100) Tan23 is not very well liked. (-100) Tan23 is not very well liked. (-100) Tan23 is not very well liked. (-100) Tan23 is not very well liked. (-100) Tan23 is not very well liked. (-100) Tan23 is not very well liked. (-100) Tan23 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    but you're a hb7 and I caught your IOI's so I put on my best c/f and went for the cold approach using the "tiger butthole" opener. I guess I'm just an afc then cause u ljbf me

no, but srs, I agree 100%. I hate how when I initially talk to a girl I don't know I have to watch myself so I don't sound like I'm on some PUA bullsht.

BTW, are you going to buy my book or what?

LOL! Yeah seriously, whatsup with those guys and acronyms?

I wouldn't worry too much about how you sound.. I think most girls would be able to tell you're being real.

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

ehhhh

whatever helps guys better themselves and be happy. i'm not too familiar with true PUA stuff, aside from whats occasionally posted, but from what little i've seen it should work on just about any woman. i'm not refering to the corny one liners or any of that. i'm talking about the general principles.

-exude confidence
    -dress with some decent style
    -have a busy social life
    -become the fun guy everyone wants to be around
    -if youre boring, become interesting

how are these things only attractive to women with low self esteem?

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    IMO PUA is only good for people that are absolutely horrible at talking to women. Kind of like a jumping off point for socially awkward.

That said...I've never used it.
    Rob we see eye to eye. I personally hate the stuff but, if a guy is a social **** up, it gets him laid or at least chatting up girls, wtf is my issue? Why hate on that? I am all for it. I just think guys forget to inject themselves into the convo. You can walk up and wheel bitches saying hi or really anything. Where guys go wrong is thinking she is special or better then you. She is like every other girl. Not sure what the fuss is about. Again, not my thing but, if it gets you laid brahs, power to you. Like OP mentioned, its pretty obvious, and well, if a girl catches you, your going to look pretty pathetic. Originality wont kill anyone. Just saying.

Originally Posted by DocHol1day View Post
    ehhhh

whatever helps guys better themselves and be happy. i'm not too familiar with true PUA stuff, aside from whats occasionally posted, but from what little i've seen it should work on just about any woman. i'm not refering to the corny one liners or any of that. i'm talking about the general principles.

-exude confidence
    -have a busy social life

Why should any guy have to be told to be those things, let alone pay someone to tell him? Lame.

Also, only women with low self esteem would seriously respond to "negging" which is what these guys call degrading a woman in order to bring her down to his level. That's sick.

Jay_Canto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jay_Canto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jay_Canto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jay_Canto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jay_Canto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jay_Canto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jay_Canto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jay_Canto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jay_Canto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jay_Canto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

interesting note*

Guys with natural game are using these methods unconsciously.

For example as you mentioned negging. I think guys tease girls from kindergarden, so it's actually a natural dynamic.

It's not about pick-up lines or corny routines. It's more about social dynamics.

But yes there are a lot of scammers online.
    Last edited by Jay_Canto; 06-08-2011 at 05:40 PM.

ehhhh

-exude confidence
    -have a busy social life

I got a buddy who is an orphan. He is all about the stuff and its pretty ****ed up the **** he does. Its embarrassing. People don't want to be around him or it. As Doc is saying, its common sense but, I wont hate on anyone hitting on bitches. It isn't for me but, if it gets guys smashing girls and having fun, why not?

To be honest, if guys are out "trying" to pick up and use PUA material, it really just makes my work easier for me. You can stare through a guy who is just lacking authenticity and just seems fake. I am not trying to impress or doing some bull**** routine. I've lost count of girls I've hooked up with and the amount I've hit on. I do it on a regular basis. This is huge compared to pretending not to be a *******.

Doc, remember you were talking about projecting, how guys and girls do this? Well, I find its mirroring with PUA material or low self esteem. So, for a guy to pick up a girl, likely, their self esteem and confidence level are equal give or take. Not always but, the person always bigger or better in confidence/self esteem usually evacuates the situation sooner or later. People tend to attract more of themselves. Sadly, that is the problem with those focusing too much on what they don't want. They get a ton more of it. lol

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why should any guy have to be told to be those things, let alone pay someone to tell him? Lame.

Also, only women with low self esteem would seriously respond to "negging" which is what these guys call degrading a woman in order to bring her down to his level. That's sick.
    because they were raised by single moms (srs)

thats why there are so few decent men these days (or atleast a big part of it)

not every guy is naturally that way. you will absolutely NEVER know whether or not i was. so whats the difference? i'm still gonna give you butterflies like you havent felt in a long time and get you so excited all your friends know my name before we even go on a date....

im not familiar with whats sold as "negging" by pua guys, but i've always assumed if done properly it was like teasing. you do like being teased dont you?

Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post
    Doc, remember you were talking about projecting, how guys and girls do this? Well, I find its mirroring with PUA material or low self esteem. So, for a guy to pick up a girl, likely, their self esteem and confidence level are equal give or take. Not always but, the person always bigger or better in confidence/self esteem usually evacuates the situation sooner or later. People tend to attract more of themselves. Sadly, that is the problem with those focusing too much on what they don't want. They get a ton more of it. lol
    i make up half the things i say and forget them the next day (srs)

i vaguely remember talking about projection but it was related to cheating.

lol dunno wtf a neg is but, let me tell you something. Women love being teased. Insulting isn't what I do. I ball break. I think its funny and women are emotional creatures. Its common from a young age that males learn females react to teasing. You know, teasing a girl and she reacts yet, in the back of your mind, you like her and it was an excuse to talk to her. This is elementary stuff. The problem with *******s and wks who have no ****ing clue what there doing is that, they insult a woman whereas, they could have just hit on her or invited her back to their pad. It blows my mind.

So Tan, how often do you get hit on by these types of guys or are you guessing? No dis intended but, I've only met a handful of women in my life who were confident, didn't have low self esteem, self loathing or depression issues, and a ton of baggage. Women on my level par aesthetics + looks. I saw a stat in north America about women and suicide, young teen girls cutting, over dosing on drugs, and suicide. Its pretty alarming.

EpicPalm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EpicPalm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EpicPalm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EpicPalm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EpicPalm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EpicPalm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EpicPalm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EpicPalm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EpicPalm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EpicPalm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EpicPalm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the answer is of course they feel lame. they are lame. just like the guy reading the book "how to ceo @ 10k/day" feels lame. he isnt a ceo, he has to read a damn book to figure it out. did the guy that wrote the book read another book or figure it out? thats the diff between those that know and those that dont

FaMeRoKz is just really nice. (+1000) FaMeRoKz is just really nice. (+1000) FaMeRoKz is just really nice. (+1000) FaMeRoKz is just really nice. (+1000) FaMeRoKz is just really nice. (+1000) FaMeRoKz is just really nice. (+1000) FaMeRoKz is just really nice. (+1000) FaMeRoKz is just really nice. (+1000) FaMeRoKz is just really nice. (+1000) FaMeRoKz is just really nice. (+1000) FaMeRoKz is just really nice. (+1000)
    i tell da hoez whateva they wanna hear.....like a g

not sum beta ****.

inb4beta****s

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    LOL! Yeah seriously, whatsup with those guys and acronyms?

I wouldn't worry too much about how you sound.. I think most girls would be able to tell you're being real.
    I'm sure they will. Most guys don't text katy perry or taylor swift lyrics to girls they wanna fuk. lol

The acronyms annoy the sht out of me. When people ask me stuff and they use them, I'm like "first things first... stop using damn acronyms from PUA"
    that sht is gayer than a size small justin bieber shirt on a 40 year old man in sweatpants
    Common Sense Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

i make up half the things i say and forget them the next day (srs)

i vaguely remember talking about projection but it was related to cheating.
    Yes sir.

My apologies my good man. I was rather vague. I am watching the Stanley Cup playoffs + miscing too so, you know how it is. Boys will be boys.

So, yeah, you were talking about cheating, projecting, guys and girls overreacting to later justify having ****ed up or cheated or did something wrong. Not familiar with the term but, I've heard something similar.

I picked up some hottie several years ago having read Tony Robbins. My father got ill, gave me his books and stuff. I read it and a bunch of others. At the time, I was in sales, and I learned some of the psychology concepts. I also took some courses. The most incredible thing I came across was body language and mirroring. As for the hottie, she was a psychology student going for her bachelor or a graduate. ****, it was a little while ago. The relevance is in that, having read that, having understood, and came across psychology terms, I was able to easily build rapport with her without effort. It came crystal clear, natural, and she was ****ing awesome. Chick looked like the girl from Paramore minus not a ginger, sexy accent, and awesome style. Clearly educated and intelligent. Sharing common interests clearly. It was no time before we were doing the no pants dance.

* paramore not thee chick. lol

I doubt the guys pretending to be PUAs are pulling out this kind of stuff and I think women are creeped out by go hard men. Still, I agree with you that, if it gets them out, hitting on girls, laid, and or even a girlfriend, who cares? My feeling is this, if you bull**** women, in all probability, she is going to see right through it eventually, and dump his ass later on or cheat. I could be mistaken.

lol dunno wtf a neg is but, let me tell you something. Women love being teased. Insulting isn't what I do. I ball break. I think its funny and women are emotional creatures. Its common from a young age that males learn females react to teasing. You know, teasing a girl and she reacts yet, in the back of your mind, you like her and it was an excuse to talk to her. This is elementary stuff. The problem with *******s and wks who have no ****ing clue what there doing is that, they insult a woman whereas, they could have just hit on her or invited her back to their pad. It blows my mind.

So Tan, how often do you get hit on by these types of guys or are you guessing? No dis intended but, I've only met a handful of women in my life who were confident, didn't have low self esteem, self loathing or depression issues, and a ton of baggage. Women on my level par aesthetics + looks. I saw a stat in north America about women and suicide, young teen girls cutting, over dosing on drugs, and suicide. Its pretty alarming.
    Good question. Not trying to sound racist, but I'm black and studies have shown that black women have higher self esteem than other people on average, regardless of what we look like, lol.

I go out every weekend so I get hit on by them pretty often... Also online. I don't think a lot of guys realize just how many girls know how to spot fakery. But if a guy approaches me with respect, is comfortable being himself, and wants to laugh/keep things lighthearted instead of acting as if he's on a mission to get into my pants.... I'm more than happy to get to know him.

rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Rob we see eye to eye. I personally hate the stuff but, if a guy is a social **** up, it gets him laid or at least chatting up girls, wtf is my issue? Why hate on that? I am all for it. I just think guys forget to inject themselves into the convo. You can walk up and wheel bitches saying hi or really anything. Where guys go wrong is thinking she is special or better then you. She is like every other girl. Not sure what the fuss is about. Again, not my thing but, if it gets you laid brahs, power to you. Like OP mentioned, its pretty obvious, and well, if a girl catches you, your going to look pretty pathetic. Originality wont kill anyone. Just saying.
    Yes sir! I agree completely.

Socially awkward/ forever alone...better than what they are doing lol

Anyone else...don't be a puss
    Trust the Process

“The first lesson of economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to fully satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics.”

omg hayley from paramore <333333

Common Sense Crew

Yes sir.

My apologies my good man. I was rather vague. I am watching the Stanley Cup playoffs + miscing too so, you know how it is. Boys will be boys.

So, yeah, you were talking about cheating, projecting, guys and girls overreacting to later justify having ****ed up or cheated or did something wrong. Not familiar with the term but, I've heard something similar.

I picked up some hottie several years ago having read Tony Robbins. My father got ill, gave me his books and stuff. I read it and a bunch of others. At the time, I was in sales, and I learned some of the psychology concepts. I also took some courses. The most incredible thing I came across was body language and mirroring. As for the hottie, she was a psychology student going for her bachelor or a graduate. ****, it was a little while ago. The relevance is in that, having read that, having understood, and came across psychology terms, I was able to easily build rapport with her without effort. It came crystal clear, natural, and she was ****ing awesome. Chick looked like the girl from Paramore minus not a ginger, sexy accent, and awesome style. Clearly educated and intelligent. Sharing common interests clearly. It was no time before we were doing the no pants dance.

* paramore not thee chick. lol

I doubt the guys pretending to be PUAs are pulling out this kind of stuff and I think women are creeped out by go hard men. Still, I agree with you that, if it gets them out, hitting on girls, laid, and or even a girlfriend, who cares? My feeling is this, if you bull**** women, in all probability, she is going to see right through it eventually, and dump his ass later on or cheat. I could be mistaken.
    i like her with red hair damnit.

i've thought about it some more and concluded that PUA exists to give nice guys a even playing field with the douche bags (like me) that women typically go for.

i blame the irational state that most women exist in. theres simply no rational reason for a girl to be attracted to me, yet i am very good with women. so in short, i blame OP's gender.

Originally Posted by janky View Post
    I'm sure they will. Most guys don't text katy perry or taylor swift lyrics to girls they wanna fuk. lol

The acronyms annoy the sht out of me. When people ask me stuff and they use them, I'm like "first things first... stop using damn acronyms from PUA"
    that sht is gayer than a size small justin bieber shirt on a 40 year old man in sweatpants
    Janky your a boss brah. SRS! (NO HOMO)

I ****ing rage every time I see some ******* typing about "approach" or some PUA term. Sounds like they are a guy ready to jump out of a bush on women.

Just hit on bitches for christ sake. Heard some thread where these ****s charge these men money to learn how to be like them. **** blows my mind.

Not sure if SRS?

i've thought about it some more and concluded that PUA exists to give nice guys a even playing field with the douche bags (like me) that women typically go for.

i blame the irational state that most women exist in. theres simply no rational reason for a girl to be attracted to me, yet i am very good with women. so in short, i blame OP's gender.
    Men who blame women for their own failings are usually closeted homosexuals.

popcorn.jpg

derail.jpg

canofworms.gif

Again, I recognize your genius.

****, I posted about one of my friends in another thread started by a woman hater. Something about women whoring on some guy, cheated, took her back, then got her pregnant according to the thread. Janky went @ him.

I ended up asking you your advice in the regard of what to do about kids and a bad situation. ****, I tried to hell this brah out but, people don't listen. I see red flags, I am like ****ing houdini or the flash. I am gone. Punisher recommended me to tell my buddy to document **** like crazy. You brahs are alright.

I suppose. I prob should stop hating on it but, if anyone has a sister, they prob would be annoyed if some **** was manipulating her. Then, you got to kick some ass. Any way, I don't think any faking is going to do it but, I respect anyone getting out there. I try to tip some guys off around here but, I too am young and having more to learn. I know I am in for some surprises. I find its important to not become a hater like some brahs or bishes do. Easy come, easy go.

If PUA material helps a guy out, gets him some girls or numbers or helps boost his low self esteem, who is to say ****?

@ TAN: Your a female. I cannot see your display pic or face shot. Not sure about your looks. Let me tell you, even if you are okay in the department, you will still always get more attention then the good looking guy. You may not get the guy you want or guys you would prefer but, your still getting more attention then the wks + *******s out there. I get girls mirrin. Laid in the last couple days + several numbers, most of which were not "approaches." It was girls mirrin hard. Looks + aesthetics. If I ended up in a brutal car accident or disfigured, my life would not be the same, and I will bet, bishes would not be mirrin hard any more.

@ brahs - PUA material will tell you everything but Looks + aesthetics matter.

@ Cesar - I cannot recall what you said about looks + aesthetics + social status or money? Whatever it was, I agree with it.

Hold up.

In 2010, I crushed a lot of vagina (no brag). I lost count of the bitches who were complaining or feeling sorry for themselves cause, they got cheated on or played or something happened to them. **** OFF!!! SRS

The brahs hating are getting no play. If these girls hadn't got a vagina, they would not get cawk either. The only reason they were allowed to stick around for the night, weeks, months or however long was cause they sucked cock. It kept their mouth shut for a change. It goes both ways. Its unattractive. The sec a bitch complains or tells me her problems, I next her or **** her. Which ever comes 1st.

In either case, the women and the men are the same, and both so happen to not take responsibility for their poor choices in mates. Its that simple.

I get girls mirrin. Laid in the last couple days + several numbers, most of which were not "approaches." It was girls mirrin hard. Looks + aesthetics. If I ended up in a brutal car accident or disfigured, my life would not be the same, and I will bet, bishes would not be mirrin hard any more.
    Why do you need attention from women for personal validation?

Just curious, because it seems like 95% of guys are this way and it turns me off.

I'm attracted to those rare guys who know and love themselves and don't need anyone else to confirm anything (whether it's through sex, getting numbers, affirmation, etc.)