RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up Best workout album ever...

There are 14 songs in this album and every one of them is great in a workout playlist. Very motivational lyrics in all 14 of the songs...
    I'm not a big lover of rap... i like a few Eminem song bc of the lyrics... like Till I Collapse, or Lose Yourself but more of a Rock person for my workouts or just in general taste but i have to send out love to this Album. It has replaced my workout playlist for running, lifting, and just pump up in general.
    Not all songs are on YouTube but you can find previews of them all on the net. Worth looking into if you like to workout to music.
    Songs about lifting, running, quitting addictions, women losing baby fat, living healthy.
    Champion, Mvp, and Runners High, and Winner Mentality are my favs to hear over and over.

Edit: Reps 4 life to SUPER_MANLET for posting it in the Vid section or i may have never seen it.

Need some Motivation?
    https://www.********.com/Motivation.Inspiration

“Every father should remember that one day his son will follow his example instead of his advice”

BodyGroups

█▬█ I Bring It █▬█

█▬▬▬▬▬█ Family Strong
    ✞웃웃웃웃웃✞

RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    My mind is infinite, I think and grow rich
    the gym is my religion, I pray on the bench
    the reason why I train, I want the power and the strength
    won't stop, won't quit, 'til I'm swole and I'm ripped
    I cut off the liquor, laid off the spliffs
    Had a paradigm shift like I met Morpheus
    Now I'm outside the Matrix, back to the basics
    tank tops, sweat pants, old pair of Asics
    you come to the gym, you gotta pay your dues
    the body get weak if the body don't move
    I train for the street it's no Queensbury rules
    gotta winner attitude, I feel like I can't lose
    got my game plan set, I'm not the same man
    in 6 months, watch, I'ma be a changed man
    like Heru on my shirt with his wingspan
    raising up the bar like I'm training up for war

I'm back on my workout, back on my regimen
    back on my weight gain, back on my discipline
    back to the gym again, back on my vitamins
    back on my training feeling stronger than I ever been

No more slacking on my training I'm 100 wit it
    I see the goal in my mind, yes I'm goin' get it
    strength come from within, it's not the outer image
    blood pumping, my set is a gang of calisthenics
    slim natural build but still I handle business,
    I bang out I'm insane about my health and fitness
    some 'me time to go train' is all I want for Christmas
    and I'ma stick to my word like it's a holy scripture
    my mind like an ex-con on his regimen
    pump the dumbbells till my arms look ignorant
    slowly getting bigger, I'm seeing definition
    flexing in the mirror, my pecks gettin thicker
    squats got my cavs and my quads on sizzle
    my abs getting chizzled, I've been on my grizzle
    I'm loving my training, I'm always on it
    cuz I'm building up the body that I always wanted

I'm back on my workout, back on my regimen
    back on my weight gain, back on my discipline
    back to the gym again, back on my vitamins
    back on my training feeling stronger than I ever been

My everyday struggle got me slacking on my fitness
    I hear my inner voice saying "get back to business"
    get back in the gym, get back on the bars
    I can get it in anywhere, the world is my yard
    I can get it e'ry day, in a pa rk free of charge
    They call me godbody cause my body is the god
    My arm my leg my leg, arm head is Allah
    it's my first day in, I'm sore but I'm charged
    can't wait to do chest and triceps tomorrow
    lay on a flat bench like I can lift a car, G,
    I'ma push the weight, the weight ain't goin' push me
    Watching Bartendaz on the youtube moves me
    I push up, I dip, I squat and I lift
    the world's on my shoulders and I can't lose my grip
    50 in the clip my chest throwin' tantrums, my abs getting rip,
    I get in to the anthem
    Need some Motivation?

“Every father should remember that one day his son will follow his example instead of his advice”

BodyGroups

█▬█ I Bring It █▬█

█▬▬▬▬▬█ Family Strong
    ✞웃웃웃웃웃✞

GrimRepose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great stuff man. I'm more into rock also (typically blasting metal in my headphones at the gym), but love hip-hop/ rap if it's real and comes from the heart. This is awesome. Positive and inspiring. Listening to Champion right now. Getting me psyched for a heavy workout today! Thanks for sharing.

Originally Posted by GrimRepose View Post
    Great stuff man. I'm more into rock also (typically blasting metal in my headphones at the gym), but love hip-hop/ rap if it's real and comes from the heart. This is awesome. Positive and inspiring. Listening to Champion right now. Getting me psyched for a heavy workout today! Thanks for sharing.
    im more of a Rock man myself as well... but love every song on this album. Runners High is one of my favs right now because im trying to improve my running but i do get so pumped with Champion!!! i even find myself yelling "I am a champion!" in the parts of the song lol. Thankfully i workout at home
    Need some Motivation?

BodyGroups

█▬█ I Bring It █▬█

█▬▬▬▬▬█ Family Strong
    ✞웃웃웃웃웃✞

steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks. May consider getting this. My favorite all time is the Rocky Anthology soundtrack (most of the music coming from Rocky 4). Anytime I have to push a little harder, I have to find that album on my mp3.

JamesF4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesF4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesF4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesF4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesF4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesF4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesF4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesF4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesF4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesF4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesF4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I could be being stupid but... I don't see the name of the album? Will get it on amazon if available.
    Stronger than yesterday

Muriatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muriatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muriatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muriatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muriatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muriatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muriatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muriatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muriatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muriatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muriatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like to listen to Static-X's first album or any Rage Against the Machine when I work out.

Dimaano19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dimaano19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dimaano19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dimaano19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dimaano19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dimaano19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dimaano19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dimaano19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dimaano19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dimaano19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dimaano19 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thanks

Thanks for the share bro I'm reallllly loving all the songs in the album. Unlike other rap songs, it's easy to understand the lyrics and they are meaningful too!

Originally Posted by JamesF4 View Post
    I could be being stupid but... I don't see the name of the album? Will get it on amazon if available.
    Its by "STIC.MAN Of Dead Prez (AKA) Stic" and the album name is "The Workout"
    Need some Motivation?

BodyGroups

█▬█ I Bring It █▬█

█▬▬▬▬▬█ Family Strong
    ✞웃웃웃웃웃✞

b_rad152 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_rad152 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_rad152 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_rad152 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_rad152 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_rad152 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_rad152 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_rad152 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_rad152 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_rad152 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_rad152 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks for this im gonna use it for leg day tomorrow.

measly reps!

UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in for later, thanks bro
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good **** here!!

Originally Posted by b_rad152 View Post
    thanks for this im gonna use it for leg day tomorrow.

measly reps!
    How did the leg workout go? lol
    Need some Motivation?

BodyGroups

█▬█ I Bring It █▬█

█▬▬▬▬▬█ Family Strong
    ✞웃웃웃웃웃✞

OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Damn nice post, i wanna buy this album, dunno where to get it though

Originally Posted by OliNufc View Post
    Damn nice post, i wanna buy this album, dunno where to get it though
    I got mine thru itunes... i cant find it anywhere else but im sure it will be out on CD soon.
    Need some Motivation?

BodyGroups

█▬█ I Bring It █▬█

█▬▬▬▬▬█ Family Strong
    ✞웃웃웃웃웃✞

OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliNufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Cheers, i'll check it out on iTunes

UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just wanted to bump this. Bought the album on iTunes. It's awesome.
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

esaitta3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Muriatic View Post
    I like to listen to Static-X's first album or any Rage Against the Machine when I work out.
    Rage is where it's at.