Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i do hope so

BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Acquiring new skills, wisdom, and life knowledge, as well as maturing and developing your body fully and pushing your potential to the limit > staying young
    Subscribe to The Strength Project :
    http://www.youtube.com/user/olbaid420?feature=mhee

Read the blog:
    http://thegoodmoodfooddude.blogspot.com/

Ask me anything about nutrition:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162775831

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    A lot of people have PMed me asking for inspirational books, stories, etc. Today I heard an absolutely fantastic story about Mike Andersen, someone who went from being incarcerated (life sentence) to absolutely transforming his life around.

I suggest you all listen to it here (it was on APM's The Story):
    http://thestory.org/archive/the_stor..._show.mp3/view

Here is the full text of James Allen's classic referenced in the story, which is now on my reading list:
    http://jamesallen.wwwhubs.com/think.htm

As the progressive and evolving being, man is where he is that he may learn that he may grow; and as he learns the spiritual lesson which any circumstance contains for him, it passes away and gives place to other circumstances.
    -James Allen
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

SandmanOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandmanOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandmanOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandmanOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandmanOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandmanOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandmanOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandmanOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandmanOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandmanOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandmanOG has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This thread is relevant to my interests. I can't wait to transfer from community college, graduate and start my career path. I feel my motivation to succeed is coming from myself rather than my family/friends which is a good start but I'm still in angst about my future and ****, plus living at home sucks for slaying pussy.

Also OP lives surprisingly close to where I live.

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ZenBowman View Post
    A lot of people have PMed me asking for inspirational books, stories, etc. Today I heard an absolutely fantastic story about Mike Andersen, someone who went from being incarcerated (life sentence) to absolutely transforming his life around.

I suggest you all listen to it here (it was on APM's The Story):
    http://thestory.org/archive/the_stor..._show.mp3/view

Here is the full text of James Allen's classic referenced in the story, which is now on my reading list:
    http://jamesallen.wwwhubs.com/think.htm

As the progressive and evolving being, man is where he is that he may learn that he may grow; and as he learns the spiritual lesson which any circumstance contains for him, it passes away and gives place to other circumstances.
    -James Allen
    Bumping because this story is worth it.

- CS Lewis

nitro3025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitro3025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitro3025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitro3025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitro3025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitro3025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitro3025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitro3025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitro3025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitro3025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitro3025 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jj00ee View Post
    I was working 8:30AM-5:30PM with an hour commute each way until about three weeks ago. Now I have a fifteen minute commute working 8:00AM-4:30PM and since it's summer the days are longer. Quality of life is through the roof in comparison to my old job. It's crazy how something so simple (a few extra hours in the day) can improve your happiness so much.

Good thread OP!
    I am in the same situation....9 hours of work plus 2 hours commuting. Been thinking about moving close to work....could probably save an hour each day

nitro3025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitro3025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitro3025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitro3025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitro3025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitro3025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitro3025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitro3025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitro3025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitro3025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitro3025 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by roko79 View Post
    This thread makes me want to quit my job and go back to school. I work at a major bank in the corporate office but I'm already burnt out after 5 months doing the same **** every day. Leave home at 730, get to work at 9, work 8 hours, hour and a half drive home in traffic, eat, gym, sleep, repeat. Wanna go back and for my MBA
    How is an MBA going to give you more free time? Most management jobs are long hours...60+ per week

Did It all for the Nookie RalphWontGo's Avatar
    RalphWontGo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RalphWontGo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RalphWontGo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RalphWontGo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RalphWontGo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RalphWontGo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RalphWontGo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RalphWontGo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RalphWontGo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RalphWontGo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RalphWontGo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.
    Rape back 400+ and randoms
    |/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|
    "Giving a fuk that other people might give a fuk when no one gives a fuk is fuking you up"
    |/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|

Circumstance does not make the man; it reveals him to himself. No such conditions can exist as descending into vice and its attendant sufferings apart from vicious inclinations, or ascending into virtue and its pure happiness without the continued cultivation of virtuous aspirations. And man, therefore, as the Lord and master of thought, is the maker of himself, the shaper and author of environment. Even at birth the soul comes to its own, and through every step of its earthly pilgrimage it attracts those combinations of conditions which reveal itself, which are the reflections of its own purity and impurity, its strength and weakness.

Men do not attract that which they want, but that which they are. Their whims, fancies, and ambitions are thwarted at every step, but their inmost thoughts and desires are fed with their own food, be it foul or clean. The "divinity that shapes our ends" is in ourselves; it is our very self. Man is manacled only by himself. Thought and action are the jailers of Fate - they imprison, being base. They are also the angels of Freedom - they liberate, being noble. Not what he wishes and prays for does a man get, but what he justly earns. His wishes and prayers are only gratified and answered when they harmonize with his thoughts and actions.

In the light of this truth, what, then, is the meaning of "fighting against circumstances"? It means that a man is continually revolting against an effect without, while all the time he is nourishing and preserving its cause in his heart. That cause may take the form of a conscious vice or an unconscious weakness; but whatever it is, it stubbornly retards the efforts of its possessor, and thus calls aloud for remedy.

-James Allen

- CS Lewis

Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ZenBowman View Post
    Keep in mind that you are a godly alpha (no homo). I am more of an ordinary Joe by comparison. I think most miscers would be happy in your position, what I am stating is that even a relatively ordinary life can be interesting if you strive to constantly learn new things and make excellence a constant pursuit, even if you never reach it.
    Thank you, I may get there one day. As of yet, I am still trying to find my way, as most of us are. We all live the lives that we are given, the hand that we are dealt. Sure, most would be happy to live my life, and some would have never wished to do and experience the things I have.

The pursuit is what makes life interesting. The journey, not the destination.
    United States Marine Corps [Sep. '01 - Mar. '13]

Instagram: charles_uncaged

Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    bumped a good one

Originally Posted by Bonetana View Post
    bumped a good one
    Hi

- CS Lewis

We're all gonna make it TreyTrey's Avatar
    TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    interdasting.exe

also have heard that as men age you are worth more and more to females and vice versa with females