Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BellaValerina View Post
    Today's Weight: 159lbs (started my period )

Today's Nutrition: 1915 calories, 65.5g fat, 120g protein, 204g carbohydrate (25g fiber) I technically have around 300 calories left since it's a lifting day but I'm not sure what I'll eat yet. I have to take my Millennium Sports ZMK with food or I get nausea at night.

I'm going to lower my calorie intake gradually into next week to power off some of this bogus binge weight I put on.

Today's Supplements:
    1 BPI sports RoxyLean ECA
    4 MVP 365
    4 ZMK
    1 Special K Honey Almond Meal Bar
    1 scoop of XF UP 2.0 Strawberry
    2 scoops of MAN sports GAME DAY

I looked so water bloated at the gym today. De-motivated me actually. I usually love chest/tri's/shoulders day but several factors (only 2 hours of sleep, sour break up with the boyfriend, looking less swoll in the free weight mirrors, only taking 2 scoops of GAME DAY vs. 4 scoops) ruined my workout. I ended up only doing shoulders fully and 1 exercise for chest and 2 exercises for triceps. Happy to say my military presses are up to 50lbs (25lbs dumbells). <---NEW PERSONAL RECORD! I'll have to hit chest and triceps another day this week.

I'm in an icky mood tonight. *sigh* Tomorrow will be a better day.
    He must have dumped you =/ Unless he's a cheating POS then I guess you would have dumped him, oh well, either way just keep on trucking. I advise that you don't cut calories down and just wait it out. If you cut calories you'll probably end up going through another binge.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

rakearl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakearl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakearl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakearl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakearl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakearl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakearl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakearl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakearl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakearl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakearl is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I looked so water bloated at the gym today. De-motivated me actually. I usually love chest/tri's/shoulders day but several factors (only 2 hours of sleep, sour break up with the boyfriend, looking less swoll in the free weight mirrors, only taking 2 scoops of GAME DAY vs. 4 scoops) ruined my workout. I ended up only doing shoulders fully and 1 exercise for chest and 2 exercises for triceps. Happy to say my military presses are up to 50lbs (25lbs dumbells). <---NEW PERSONAL RECORD! I'll have to hit chest and triceps another day this week.

Break ups can suck, and can be hard, and on top of all that you're got TOM, so maybe not the best time to reduce cals, perhaps wait until those things ease up. Than you'll feel better and stronger and ready to kick butt.
    Its more then ok to take time for yourself, and i don't think that gym is going to give up on you cos you're "looking less swoll in the free weight mirrors"
    So take some time, and deal with everything, and soon enough, you'll be back on track and at 150lbs.....

Also remember all the happiest people are single

"If your love does not work with that person, it just means that someone else loves you more"
    I walk because I can, I run because I want to....

"If you want the rainbow, you have to put up with the rain" - Dolly Parton

BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000)

Day 3 of 14 Day Challenge

Weighed in at 157.4lbs and 25.1% BF (-5.2lbs and -2.1% BF). 2.4lbs to go before July 18th...
    View my story of becoming "Female Transformation of the Week" at: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/operation-dream-barbie-is-a-success.html

VinnDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VinnDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VinnDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VinnDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VinnDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VinnDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VinnDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VinnDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VinnDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VinnDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VinnDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Weighed in at 157.4lbs and 25.1% BF (-5.2lbs and -2.1% BF). 2.4lbs to go before July 18th...
    2.4 lbs is a cake walk sweetie

you got this

but you better know I got it too
    Log at: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157868933

Goal 1 Weigh in at 215 lbs
    Goal 2 Weigh in at 215 lbs 9% BF
    Goal 3 Weigh in at 205 lbs 9% BF

sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000) sarasayshi is just really nice. (+1000)

Today's Nutrition: 1915 calories, 65.5g fat, 120g protein, 204g carbohydrate (25g fiber) I technically have around 300 calories left since it's a lifting day but I'm not sure what I'll eat yet. I have to take my Millennium Sports ZMK with food or I get nausea at night.

I'm going to lower my calorie intake gradually into next week to power off some of this bogus binge weight I put on.

Today's Supplements:
    1 BPI sports RoxyLean ECA
    4 MVP 365
    4 ZMK
    1 Special K Honey Almond Meal Bar
    1 scoop of XF UP 2.0 Strawberry
    2 scoops of MAN sports GAME DAY

Sorry to hear about your break-up Val. Let that fuel your workout. It works for me!

Congrats on those military presses. I am still scared to do more than 15 lbs dumbbells just yet. I'm gonna have to push myself today to try for 17.5's though since I am suppose to be gaining strength each workout.
    IG: sarasayshi76

VinnDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VinnDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VinnDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VinnDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VinnDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VinnDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VinnDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VinnDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VinnDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VinnDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VinnDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    208.4 18.0% bring it!!!!

BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000) BellaValerina is just really nice. (+1000)

Day 3 of 14 Day Challenge Cont.

I bombed out yesterday. I should have packed my lunch for work but I ran out of the house late which resulted in a domino effect.

Yesterday's Nutrition: 4815 calories, 196g fat, 161g protein, 634g carbohydrate (40g fiber)
    Ooops. I actually added everything up I consumed at work and for dinner out. I'm honest. Back on track until the 18th.
    View my story of becoming "Female Transformation of the Week" at: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/operation-dream-barbie-is-a-success.html

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I bombed out yesterday. I should have packed my lunch for work but I ran out of the house late which resulted in a domino effect.

Yesterday's Nutrition: 4815 calories, 196g fat, 161g protein, 634g carbohydrate (40g fiber)
    Ooops. I actually added everything up I consumed at work and for dinner out. I'm honest. Back on track until the 18th.
    Holy ****, are you sure you ate that much? That's a binge right? Wtf did you eat?
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

Originally Posted by th3pwn3r View Post
    Holy ****, are you sure you ate that much? That's a binge right? Wtf did you eat?
    No it's not a binge. I just ate normal american food. Surprised me as well when I took the time to look everything up.

No it's not a binge. I just ate normal american food. Surprised me as well when I took the time to look everything up.
    Damn, well it still seems super high for "normal american food". Of course if I look at normal americans it probably is about right =(

mrsJNO is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsJNO is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsJNO is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsJNO is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsJNO is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsJNO is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsJNO is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsJNO is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsJNO is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsJNO is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsJNO is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bella, i've been lurking on your threads for a while. i always stop in for supplement advice and for motivation. you look fantastic - keep up the great work. you truly are an inspiration!

Originally Posted by mrsJNO View Post
    bella, i've been lurking on your threads for a while. i always stop in for supplement advice and for motivation. you look fantastic - keep up the great work. you truly are an inspiration!
    If you have any questions, let me know Thanks for saying I inspire you <3

MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by th3pwn3r View Post
    My binges are around 6-8k.

I haven't binged since the 30th of May though and I'm not planning on to anytime soon.
    Bulking to 170 lbs.

June 2012: 112 lbs.
    March 2015: 150 lbs.

I'm still here. Took 3 days off dieting. My period is kicking my ass. Bloating. Cravings. Headaches. Fatigue. The whole nine-yards.

I was sitting outside the other day and looked at my arms. I'm F*CKING vascular. This is just me sitting around. Imagine when I'm pumped up on 4 scoops of MAN sports GAME DAY in the gym

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dizzle for sure

Day 16 of 89 until my 25th birthday...

I cried tonight thinking about how things should be different in my journey. Hard to explain but this journey is harder than I could have ever imagined. For some reason, feelings of failure are hard for me to deal with.

Did 45 minutes of abs tonight.

Today's Nutrition: 1935 calories, 69g fat, 95g protein, 225g carbohydrate (25g fiber)

Today's Supplements:
    3 Bob Harper's 7-Day Cleanse Capsules
    1 scoop of MuscleTech Neurocore (pre-workout)
    1 scoop XF UP 2.0 Strawberry
    4 Garden Green's Acai Chews
    15g of Pysllium Fiber Powder

Cut your carbs, do some cardio, and you'll be kicking my ass in no time

Originally Posted by VinnDD View Post
    Cut your carbs, do some cardio, and you'll be kicking my ass in no time
    I know, time to put some work in!

yep and then you'll be like "dammmmn I look goooooood"

haha have a good one

Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Bella,

Sorry to hear you have hit a bit of a rough patch.......somebody recently put this on my thread, thought it may be helpful;

"Remember: No one is perfect! I'm so on track, off track, on track... but the whole goal is to just be better than you were before IMO.
    Don't quit. Re-formulate. We're here for you! We don't expect you to be perfect"

Thought it was pretty wise and pretty fitting ;-)

Hang in there and do what ya can and know that everybody here will support and help out where we can !!!!!
    Getting stage ready with the help of Alberto Nunez and 3DMJ !!!!

April 13, 2013 - UFE Spring Bash

April 21, 2013 - IDFA Novice Classic

Follow the journey at; http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151186213

Originally Posted by Step Beyond View Post
    Hey Bella,

Sorry to hear you have hit a bit of a rough patch.......somebody recently put this on my thread, thought it may be helpful;

"Remember: No one is perfect! I'm so on track, off track, on track... but the whole goal is to just be better than you were before IMO.
    Don't quit. Re-formulate. We're here for you! We don't expect you to be perfect"

Thought it was pretty wise and pretty fitting ;-)

Hang in there and do what ya can and know that everybody here will support and help out where we can !!!!!
    Thanks! Reading this when I was at the gym put a huge smile on my face. I give good advice sometimes :0

Day 17 of 89

I upped my MuscleTech Neurocore to 2 scoops pre-workout today and 1 scoop of MAN sports GAME DAY mixed with 3 scoops of Xtend intra-workout. Neurocore is a joke. It tastes like floor cleaner (if I knew what that tasted like) and it doesn't give me any type of rush. BS Muscletech...BS! I'm gonna try to sell it to someone I know or return it to GNC. Can't wait til I get my new container of GAME DAY in the next few days. I only have 1 serving left Best thing I've used pre-workout then second is JACK3D.

I hit 3 new personal records today My cable rows are up to 85lbs, my dumbell renagades are up to a 40lbs dumbell, and my shrugs with an EZ-CURL bar are up to 50lbs EZ-CURL bar. Feels good I'm pretty "fat" right now but I've never been stronger.

I did biceps & back for 1.5 hours lifting heavy and followed it with 45 minutes of the stepmill (-340 calories). I kicked it up a knotch so I can get some serious results. I would love to ideally hit the gym 5 times a week until day 89 (my 25th birthday).

So since I'm "fat" for me, I'm going to reduce my carbohydrate intake. See how it affects me. I will still have carbohydrates (around 65g at breakfast, 12-30g pre-workout, and up to 30g post-workout). I'm sure some minimal carbohydrates will sneak in through non-starchy vegetables, protein powder, and fiber powder but this will be my GO TIME to leanness. I haven't really tried diet wise in a long time. I know I'm motivated today, but in say 2 more days I'll probably be a grumpy bitch. I just want people to see the size I've put on (probably about 1.5lbs of muscle so far this summer), and be like DAMN!!!! what happened to her?! She's in such great shape. I don't want to just be normal, I want to be borderline Muscle and Fitness for Her

Today's Weight: 164.6lbs (F*CK MY LIFE. I have a period from hell but there probably 8lbs of BF I added through inconsistent eating.)

Today's Nutrition: 2490 calories, 104g fat, 86g protein, 303g carbohydate (17g fiber)
    2490 calories - 340 calories (cardio) = 2150 calories

I wasn't even trying to eat a TON of carbohydrates today. Just shows that my diet is off more than I'm even thinking it is...

I cooked 1lbs of all grass fed 90% lean beef and some organic chicken breast for the next day or two. Kick things off I suppose.

Today's Supplements:
    6 capsules of Bob Harper's 7 Day Cleanse (all natural laxatives pretty much).
    2 scoops of MuscleTech Neurocore (pre-workout)
    1 scoop of MAN sports GAME DAY (intra-workout)
    3 scoops of Xtend (intra-workout)
    1 scoop ON whey double rich chocolate (post-workout)
    5 Garden Green Acai Chews

Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50) Step Beyond will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks! Reading this when I was at the gym put a huge smile on my face. I give good advice sometimes :0
    you sure do.....;-)

Keep up the great work and keep rocking it !!!

Day 18 of 89

If you haven't seen the documentary, "I want to look like that guy" you HAVE to watch it! I just ordered it because I want a hard copy for my DVD library. I also love that it takes place 45 minutes from my house. I actually contacted Jeff Willet to see if he would be my bodybuilding coach. HE SAID HE WOULD! He even personally sent out my DVD which is super awesome too. I'm going to attempt to make some major changes myself first but if I need extra help I am going to hire him. I'm not going to compete but I do want to be borderline Muscle and Fitness for Her. General goals that haven't waivered: 1. Be cellulite free! 2. Be under 150lbs permenantly. 3. Be 20% BF or less permenantly. 4. Look like I'm in incredible shape and that I work out in everyday life (wearing normal clothes etc.)

So I'm working on gradually phasing our my carbohydrate addiction now that I have learned healthy eating habits (even though I struggle with over indulging periodically). I want to be shredded and that is not going to happen when I'm in a calorie deficit but carbohydrate overloading.

If anyone knows how to get extra lean through dieting and would like to help me calculate my ideals -- please contact me! Otherwise I'm just going to trial and error it. Basically eating high protein, moderate fat (limiting saturated fat consumption), and lowering my carbohydrates (I do want carbs in the AM, before my workout, and post workout though.)

Today's Weight: 162.8lbs and 26% BF

Today's Nutrition: 1885 calories, 62g fat, 179g protein, 141g carbohydrate (6g fiber)

Today's Workout: Shoulders/Triceps/Chest + 16 minutes of mind blowing 85% max HR cardio post lifting(-140 calories)

I hit several new personal records (PR's):
    Tricep Press: 110lbs
    Pec Fly: 95lbs
    Chest Press: 90lbs
    Dumbell Military Press: 55lbs (27.5lbs dumbells)

Woot Woot goooo me. I'm doing lower reps these days too...4 to 6 for my last set. I'm getting so many stares now because I'm visibly bigger and I'm lifting so heavy! Can't wait to lean out and show off my hard earned muscles!!!

My journal enteries are counting down to my 25th birthday...god help me I will be in the best shape of my life!

This week's goal:
    1. Gradually lower my CHO intake.
    2. Hit the gym 5 day's this week lifting 4 out of the 5 days.
    3. Complete cardio after every lifting session to max intensity for 16-30 minutes each session.

Today's Supplements:
    3 Bob Harper's 7 Day Cleanse Capsules (Ummm I feel "cleansed". I'm going to take this on an as-needed basis. Too powerful for a week of use IMO.
    1 scoop of Myofusion Cookies and Creme (sample pack I had --- tastes TERRIBLE in water. So thick and phlegm like BLEH!)
    2 scoops of Muscle Pharm Combat Protein Banana Creme (post-workout)
    1 scoop XF UP 2.0 Strawberry
    3 scoops of MuscleTech's Neurocore (pre-workout) I hate this PWO supplement. Complete crap and it tastes like poision. I'm going to return it or sell it once GAME DAY arrives.
    3 scoops of Xtend blue raspberry + 1 scoop of MAN sports GAME DAY (intra-workout)
    Last edited by BellaValerina; 07-12-2011 at 06:00 PM.

BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000)
    What do you consider a Tricep Press?
    :P I want to see you do 110 lbs Tricep Press!

Demand video!
    Bloodrage's doing things my way!! (Log)...: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134435311

"I'm going to hit the gym so hard Today my shoulders and arms are
    going to be useless the following day, but that's ok because I'm using
    my legs that day." - BloodRaged (That's right my ego's like that)

good question...at first I assumed triceps pressdowns...now I'm thinking close grip benchpress lmao

I mean she is pretty dizzle

but yep yep need a vid for sure

Down to 159.2lbs and 25.6% BF this morning.

The tricep press is a seated position machine that has levers on each side that I push down. Thats my 110lbs glory.

This saying is so true...."To look real good you have to feel real bad.". Low carb and low fat dieting and maintaining intense workouts is hard!

gerge28 is a name known to all. (+5000) gerge28 is a name known to all. (+5000) gerge28 is a name known to all. (+5000) gerge28 is a name known to all. (+5000) gerge28 is a name known to all. (+5000) gerge28 is a name known to all. (+5000) gerge28 is a name known to all. (+5000) gerge28 is a name known to all. (+5000) gerge28 is a name known to all. (+5000) gerge28 is a name known to all. (+5000) gerge28 is a name known to all. (+5000)

The tricep press is a seated position machine that has levers on each side that I push down. Thats my 110lbs glory.

This saying is so true...."To look real good you have to feel real bad.". Low carb and low fat dieting and maintaining intense workouts is hard!
    i hear you on the low carb days. im doing carb cycling, and i have NO carb days, those are the worst!!

-Gerge
    Gerge - CELLUCOR REP. - Assistant Social Community Manager - Chrome Series Specialist
    ------ Because Results Matter -------
    -http://nation.cellucor.com -
    -http://cellucor.com -

Ask me about our Chrome Series Line!

Like us on ********!

http://www.********.com/Cellucor

If you haven't seen the documentary, "I want to look like that guy" you HAVE to watch it! I just ordered it because I want a hard copy for my DVD library. I also love that it takes place 45 minutes from my house. I actually contacted Jeff Willet to see if he would be my bodybuilding coach. HE SAID HE WOULD! )
    Great decision !!!!! I think you will find a good coach will help you fine tune things dramatically and find you some true focus that yo udidnt know you had. It will be an investment but well worth it. Good for you !!!

BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000)

:P I had a feeling that's what you were talking about

I was about to say... if you do 110 presses I'm going to have to step it up some haha
    Bloodrage's doing things my way!! (Log)...: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134435311

"I'm going to hit the gym so hard Today my shoulders and arms are
    going to be useless the following day, but that's ok because I'm using
    my legs that day." - BloodRaged (That's right my ego's like that)