ChaosNYX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaosNYX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaosNYX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaosNYX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaosNYX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaosNYX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaosNYX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaosNYX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaosNYX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaosNYX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaosNYX will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I need a program for Bench-Press AND Standing-Press

Just started lifting again not too long ago. I'd say I'm an intermediate right now.

My current lifts are
    Bench-Press: 245# x 3
    Standing-Press: 165# x 3

I may be able to add another 5# to those lifts over the next 2 weeks but my current program seems to reaching it's limit?

I need suggestions for a upper-body program. I'm squatting everyday and dead-lifting once in a while so that's covered.

darianmadrix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would do Madcow 5x5 but it isn't really a 'bench-press' exclusive program to skyrocket your bench, but I believe if you improve other main lifts you can gain strength and size for the bench quickly too. Also, is standing press the overhead press?

ChaosNYX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaosNYX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaosNYX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaosNYX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaosNYX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaosNYX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaosNYX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaosNYX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaosNYX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaosNYX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChaosNYX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not to fond of Madcow.

New question by the way:

When you do a program that focuses on one lift, can you maintain the other or what. Do people just let their lifts drop.
    If I were to do Smolov Jr. For my bench-press than my standing press would definitely drop? Do a lot of people just deal with this and then rebuild? Or is there a way to maintain the Press?

I'm still wondering about the first question but I've never tried a program that specialized in just one lift at the expense of the other.