billtrudell is on a distinguished road. (+10) billtrudell is on a distinguished road. (+10) billtrudell is on a distinguished road. (+10) billtrudell is on a distinguished road. (+10) billtrudell is on a distinguished road. (+10) billtrudell is on a distinguished road. (+10) billtrudell is on a distinguished road. (+10) billtrudell is on a distinguished road. (+10) billtrudell is on a distinguished road. (+10) billtrudell is on a distinguished road. (+10) billtrudell is on a distinguished road. (+10)

supplements and tightening loose skin

I am 51 and have lost 90 lbs over 3 yrs, lift 6 days a week, have loose skin, planning a tummy-tuck. Someone mentioned that supplements could tighten the skin without surgery. Does any one have first hand experience with this?

∆ Th∑ Gr∑∑k GΩd ∆ AlphaTauMuscle's Avatar
    AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by billtrudell View Post
    I am 51 and have lost 90 lbs over 3 yrs, lift 6 days a week, have loose skin, planning a tummy-tuck. Someone mentioned that supplements could tighten the skin without surgery. Does any one have first hand experience with this?
    I'm not aware of any OTC that would "tighten" the skin, in theory a loss of water weight would do something similar to what you want

I train with MAX, do you? AlecGaspari's Avatar
    AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    do some research on a derma-roller and see if it is right for you
    Senior Gaspari Board Rep/Brand Ambassador
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

"Above post reflects my personal opinion and has not been evaluated by the FDA, nor is intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease."

On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You're pissing money down the drain if you go the supplement route to tighten skin.

You have two choices: Gain weight and get surgery.
    Don't tell me what you want to do, do it.
    Barbarian Requirements Pre-2011 complete: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJSVOLItqMA
    Working on my "core", because I'm not a fat fuk.