Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Snow these areeee sooo good with the ground flax!! you gotta make them!!

and that website is great!! love it going to use it regularly! THANKS
    Originally Posted by Snowgrrl83 View Post
    Oh - I've tried many of Jamie Eason's recipes!
    They are awesome and yummy!
    Check out this site too! Its another bb.com lady that runs her cooking blog
    fitnesscook.wordpress.com
    "However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them?" - Buddha

DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yah I sure was and getting some rest on the downhills to pump it hard on the up hills again lol. I need to do more cardio, or at least I would like to

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Sounds like it would be a good cardio session! I take it you were huffing and puffing up those hills?
    "However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them?" - Buddha

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DesireeAlexis View Post
    what I ingested today, Friday June 17th! :P

8:30am: protein shake with 1c. unsweetened almond milk, 1tbsp udo's oil, 1/2 banana, 1oz. frozen blue berries!
    10:45am: 1oz. roasted unsalted almonds, 1oz. dried Goji berries
    12:45pm: 2 egg whites scrambled with pepper, warped in 1 mini corn tortilla with 1 slice soy cheese, 1tsp fat free mayo, a slice of avocado, covered in garlic sprouts! YUMMMYYY with 10 baby carrots! (biked to work)
    3pm: 1/2c. light cottage cheese with 1/2 sliced green grapes and a handful of corn chips and a cup of coffee
    *I was SUPER low energy today, but the coffee helped*
    5pm: (before workout) protein shake
    7pm: (after I biked home from the gym) 6oz. chicken breast with 1 1/2c. mixed veggies-carrots,peas,corn, cauliflower
    ...and I plan on once more snack

I think I have had a really good diet today! What do you guys think is this good? too much? not enough of some things, too much of others? how am I doing for diet? I really really want to cut down some of this lingering body fat
    Looks good but hard to tell without posting your macros. Let me know if you need help with this and I can point you in the right direction.
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thats so awesome that ur mom works out with you! I hope that i have inspired a lady today to take control of his life back!
    This is my new progression/workout/pic/video blog!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138661173&p=786436533#post786436533

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135133971
    This was my juggernaut challenge page

uriahsboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) uriahsboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) uriahsboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) uriahsboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) uriahsboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) uriahsboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) uriahsboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) uriahsboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) uriahsboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) uriahsboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) uriahsboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hope you and your mom keep going hard! good luck!
    Get Big or Die Trying

BEAST MODE [ON] Off

ROAD TO THE JUGGERNAUT!
    Follow Me at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135288521

My Fitness Blog
    www.chasingthetop.wordpress.com

Cellucor Rep

ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up Cardio!

yah I sure was and getting some rest on the downhills to pump it hard on the up hills again lol. I need to do more cardio, or at least I would like to
    Same here! I think making cardio fun (which it rarely is) is the key to consistency. For now I just do morning sprints in the morning at a high school by my house, gets boring though. I'll be stealing some of your cardio ideas if they look appealing lol!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ^^^ISSA Certified Member^^^
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    OFFICIAL Language Learning Crew
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    **l**MISC GIF CREW**l**
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    2-Time APF/AWPC US World Record Holder - Bench Press

teehee

Ill have to get creative for ya! haha :P
    Originally Posted by ramsgoldberg61 View Post
    Same here! I think making cardio fun (which it rarely is) is the key to consistency. For now I just do morning sprints in the morning at a high school by my house, gets boring though. I'll be stealing some of your cardio ideas if they look appealing lol!

Ill post a picture of her and I after a workout soon, we go almost everyday together, she likes my routines
    Originally Posted by uriahsboy View Post
    I hope you and your mom keep going hard! good luck!

I just take a multivitamin once a day since my order hasn't come. I would LOVE some steering to the right direction
    Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post
    Looks good but hard to tell without posting your macros. Let me know if you need help with this and I can point you in the right direction.

June 18th Diet/workout

9am: protein shake in 1c. almond milk with 2oz. frozen blueberries
    11am: 1/2 red pepper, 2 celery stalks, and a carrot cake protein bar
    1pm: 1/2c. cottage cheese, 1/2c. green grape sliced, 1oz. roasted almonds, 1oz. Goji berries dried
    3pm: 1 boiled egg, 1 organic brown rice cake topped with almond butter

I was feeling low energy all day but managed to walk the up hill 2km home from work. I was not feeling too well at all when I got home so I had to move today to my REST DAY. I wish I could have make it to the gym but it just wasnt going to happen, and my right hamstring is pretty tight and giving me some grief so taking today's legs day off was for the best I think.

7pm: 3 veggie dogs on 2 slices weight-watchers bread, 1/2 yellow pepper bbq'd, 1/2c. mixed salad, and a piece of angle food cake with 1tbsp ice cream....
    *I think I really needed this big meal, I feel much better than earlier too bad the gym is closed now haha*

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO GET MY ENERGY LEVEL UP?? by 2-3pm I am beat, and I normally havent even worked out in the morning...it's really starting to annoy me because Im having to drink coffee in the afternoon just to stay awake.

cotaman1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cotaman1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cotaman1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cotaman1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cotaman1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cotaman1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cotaman1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cotaman1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cotaman1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cotaman1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cotaman1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=DesireeAlexis;701956401]TODAY TODAY TODAY!! in the life of Desiree's workouts! I will share this glorious experience with all you trusty followers whom I adore! ..(can you tell im in a stellar mood! :P)

That is definately a Juggernaut Mood!! Hopefully I'll get my groove back tomorrow LOL
    Mike M

J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The lack of energy could be from a number of things. It could be from a large calorie deficit (what's your average intake?), could be a lack of carbs, or possibly even something like dehydration...make sure you're drinking plenty of water even if you're not thirsty!

If you can get some macros, daily calories and water intake posted, I'm sure we can help!

Keep KILLIN' IT!

J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

great job, he last 3 days...... keep it up and that is awesome that your mom works out with you..... have a great rest of the weekend....TTYL

BOOG
    "PRIMUM NON NOCERE"

Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hopeing you are having a great weekend. Hit it hard over the week.
    Train beyond the pain... And death is your only release.

All I do is fight don't u know they have to tie my hands down when I sleep bc I be punching holes in the wall trying to fight somebody

"I'm not really good at knowing where 85 or 90 percent is. I only know where zero and one hundred is."

Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Rest is important to energy levels also. Get plenty of complex carbs in the morning when u do your first meal and up to the mid point in ur day. If ur going low calorie it will take ur body a while to get use to the reduced calories and carbs
    This is my new progression/workout/pic/video blog!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138661173&p=786436533#post786436533

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135133971
    This was my juggernaut challenge page

blueidsmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueidsmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueidsmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueidsmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueidsmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueidsmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueidsmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueidsmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueidsmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueidsmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueidsmile is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1pm: 1/2c. cottage cheese, 1/2c. green grape sliced, 1oz. roasted almonds, 1oz. Goji berries dried

I was feeling low energy all day but managed to walk the up hill 2km home from work. I was not feeling too well at all when I got home so I had to move today to my REST DAY. I wish I could have make it to the gym but it just wasnt going to happen, and my right hamstring is pretty tight and giving me some grief so taking today's legs day off was for the best I think.

7pm: 3 veggie dogs on 2 slices weight-watchers bread, 1/2 yellow pepper bbq'd, 1/2c. mixed salad, and a piece of angle food cake with 1tbsp ice cream....
    *I think I really needed this big meal, I feel much better than earlier too bad the gym is closed now haha*

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO GET MY ENERGY LEVEL UP?? by 2-3pm I am beat, and I normally havent even worked out in the morning...it's really starting to annoy me because Im having to drink coffee in the afternoon just to stay awake.

I agree with some of the others.. You need a few more complex carbs and maybe even some more protein. do you not eat meat? Cottage cheese is good and so are the protein bars, but if you do eat meat.... I would add in some chicken or fish into your diet
    Follow My log in the I am Juggernaut Contest!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134969771

It is never too late to live your dreams!

“Frustration is the first step towards improvement. It’s only when I face frustration and use it to fuel my dedication that I feel myself moving forwards!!"

Train Insane or Remain the Same!!

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just take a multivitamin once a day since my order hasn't come. I would LOVE some steering to the right direction
    There are a lot of websites that you can go to enter your food intake for the day and it will calculate your Macros. Your macros consist of Calories, Protein, Carbs and Fat - these are the main factors that make up body composition. The website I use is fitday.com. The site has a library of foods and also allows you to add custom foods. These are stored for you so you can easily update everyday. The site also tracks your Micro Nutrients (vitamins etc) Once you have everything entered you can post your Macros and people will be better able to assist you. It will also help you in the log run because if you are not getting the results you want you can modify your diet by changing your macros. People respond differently and by tracking in this way you will know what your body responds to.

I am also attaching a spreadsheet that i used to determine my BMR (Basic Metabolic Rate) and recommends macros for cutting and bulking - this is a good starting point then you adjust based on your results.

Some people don't like going through this much detail and are successful. I just believe this increases your chances for success as well as give you a blueprint on what works for you for future reference.

Here is a link that I found really helpful!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

Good Luck!!
    Attached Files

kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I see alot of fruit for carbs....try eating oats, potatoes, brown rice, quinoa, even a fiber cereal....fruit is ok but I'll send u up and down energy wise all day.....also add a few more good fats...avocado, fish oils, a **** of extra virgin olive oil, or cashews are the best for keeping insulin levels stable, .... Make protein the base of every meal!
    The reason u felt netter was the sugar....instant happiness for muscles that are under fed.
    It's hard as hell for women to find the right calorie range without gaining unwanted weight or feeling like crap!
    Hope this helps, keep working hard!

I am aiming for 1400 each day, and added like 400 on sundays (my off day). I am very used to eating on this amount of food. Ive been eating at this intake for months. As for water I make sure to have at least 12c.'s a day, I make sure to refill my water bottle 4 times it holds just over 3c.'s and I drink water outside of that bottle.

Originally Posted by J_Dieter View Post
    The lack of energy could be from a number of things. It could be from a large calorie deficit (what's your average intake?), could be a lack of carbs, or possibly even something like dehydration...make sure you're drinking plenty of water even if you're not thirsty!

If you can get some macros, daily calories and water intake posted, I'm sure we can help!

Keep KILLIN' IT!

Unfortunately, I had to take both saturday and sunday off this weekend.
    Originally Posted by Kendo1717 View Post
    Hopeing you are having a great weekend. Hit it hard over the week.

I guess I've been hesitant in taking in more carbs, but I will try that. And rest might be part of it, I work 3 jobs right now so I get about 7-8 hours a night. but I think for me I might need closer to 9. Sunday I think I made up for the week of work though haha, fell asleep at 6pm!! And woke up at 9am..lots of sleep. Hope it helps
    Originally Posted by Necrocanis View Post
    Rest is important to energy levels also. Get plenty of complex carbs in the morning when u do your first meal and up to the mid point in ur day. If ur going low calorie it will take ur body a while to get use to the reduced calories and carbs

wow! this is wonderful! thanks so much for all this great advise Bill!!! I'll get started into this later today! One of my best friends is a personal trainer so he helps me out some what, but I might ask him for some more advise on my diet. But these websites and the spread sheet should do wonders in self-educating! thanks again

Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post
    There are a lot of websites that you can go to enter your food intake for the day and it will calculate your Macros. Your macros consist of Calories, Protein, Carbs and Fat - these are the main factors that make up body composition. The website I use is fitday.com. The site has a library of foods and also allows you to add custom foods. These are stored for you so you can easily update everyday. The site also tracks your Micro Nutrients (vitamins etc) Once you have everything entered you can post your Macros and people will be better able to assist you. It will also help you in the log run because if you are not getting the results you want you can modify your diet by changing your macros. People respond differently and by tracking in this way you will know what your body responds to.

I am also attaching a spreadsheet that i used to determine my BMR (Basic Metabolic Rate) and recommends macros for cutting and bulking - this is a good starting point then you adjust based on your results.

Some people don't like going through this much detail and are successful. I just believe this increases your chances for success as well as give you a blueprint on what works for you for future reference.

Here is a link that I found really helpful!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

Good Luck!!

Thanks Kimmi, I do eat a lot of fruits I will try to put some more complex carbs in my diet and I'll be sure to log it!
    Originally Posted by kimmichael79 View Post
    I see alot of fruit for carbs....try eating oats, potatoes, brown rice, quinoa, even a fiber cereal....fruit is ok but I'll send u up and down energy wise all day.....also add a few more good fats...avocado, fish oils, a **** of extra virgin olive oil, or cashews are the best for keeping insulin levels stable, .... Make protein the base of every meal!
    The reason u felt netter was the sugar....instant happiness for muscles that are under fed.
    It's hard as hell for women to find the right calorie range without gaining unwanted weight or feeling like crap!
    Hope this helps, keep working hard!

I eat white meets, really try to lean away from red meats, I have skin issues and my dermatologist told me to cut out red meats due to hormones, I dunno if I can see a difference, but as well as weight I want to make sure my skin stays clear, I've struggled with ache since I was 12. I'm dairy sensitive but am seeing no real issues with the cottage cheese, so I just keep that at low intakes. I will cook up a bunch of chicken maybe, but have it ready for the week. since I am on such a randomly busy schedule.

Originally Posted by blueidsmile View Post
    I agree with some of the others.. You need a few more complex carbs and maybe even some more protein. do you not eat meat? Cottage cheese is good and so are the protein bars, but if you do eat meat.... I would add in some chicken or fish into your diet

wow! this is wonderful! thanks so much for all this great advise Bill!!! I'll get started into this later today! One of my best friends is a personal trainer so he helps me out some what, but I might ask him for some more advise on my diet. But these websites and the spread sheet should do wonders in self-educating! thanks again
    No problem - that's what family is for. One more thing is too make sure you have the quantity correct. To be as accurate as possible a scale is recommended. A lot of people error on their portion size - usually underestimating what they are eating. When I started tracking my calories I realized I was actually having almost four servings of cereal at breakfast!! From looking at your log it seems you do a good job at monitoring your portion sizes - just wanted to put that out there.

June 19th Diet/workout

as for Yesterday, June 19th.. I had to take another day off, ham's are still tight and was still pretty tired.
    I slept until 9am and ate around 10.
    10am: 1 1/2 scoops isolate protein with 1oz. blueberries 1oz. raspberries with almond milk
    12pm: 1 protein bar, 1 mandarin orange, 2 oz. goji berry/ almonds, sunflower seeds
    a bottle of water
    3:30pm: 3 tall glasses of water, 3 cups garden salad with light dressing, and 6 oz. chicken breast with cheese mushroom and mayo on 1/2 of a white bun
    ...my boyfriend and I were out of town, so we drove home after our meal and passed out once we got home, we both had long weeks and just crashed! We fall asleep around 6pm. I must admit, I sleep more on sundays, but holy monkeys! we just slept slept slept!

Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice to see another BC girl here!
    Good Luck to you!!
    ~ISAGENIX~ www.nikitadalke.isagenix.com (independent associate)
    ~My Isagenix blog- http://nikitasisagenixblog.blogspot.ca/

~*You always have a choice*~

Strong is the new Skinny

kimmysue will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmysue will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmysue will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmysue will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmysue will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmysue will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmysue will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmysue will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmysue will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmysue will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmysue will become famous soon enough. (+50)

:)

i like the diet, and i feel ya about the carbs.
    OBSESSION IS THE WORD THE LAZY USE TO DESCRIBE THE DEDICATED.

follow my log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134957221

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sounds like you were totally exhausted. Should've taken the Jugg!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    looking good, hope ur nite was good, get fired up

BOOG
    "PRIMUM NON NOCERE"