Closed Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Calling out LottaBody

Whats your story..... you float around the forums being banned left right and centre but im not sure why you got such a bad rep...?

Whats your story then? Did you get phucked over by a past spouse? As per the past username of byebyeboyfriend? Everybody on the RH board has a story, i just dont have a clue what the phuck yours is...

Redeem yourself woman...

ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in b4 irrational emotionally charged answer
    @biogains coconut oil based protein bars

"We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment."

"The first and the best victory is to conquer self."

Hearts r broken everyday Lottabody's Avatar
    Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000)
    I really just thought it was a cute name. I hate my ex with a passion, but I try not to think about the whole situation.

I guess I talk about him a lot. It's a sad story that I'd rather not relate.
    You wear a rubber?--damn right
    You are my lover?--all night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErN7fQd6WzA&list

xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The thing I remember most is that she was offended because some guy who she thought was out of her league approached her.

Statements like this were/are the main reason people don't like her much.

Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Lottabody View Post
    I guess I talk about him a lot. It's a sad story that I'd rather not relate.
    Strong contradiction.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124193131 - Always listen to RH
    Utah Jazz

Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by xb28k View Post
    The thing I remember most is that she was offended because some guy who she thought was out of her league approached her.

Statements like this were/are the main reason people don't like her much.
    Yeah I only date men who are employed...imagine that...

SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah I only date men who are employed...imagine that...
    So you have standards then?

Ok so what do you have to offer the male population of the world? Are you employed?

Originally Posted by SamWiseGamjee View Post

Ok so what do you have to offer the male population of the world? Are you employed?
    Why wouldn't I be....???? What kind of question is that?

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

who cares about that - as long as she leaves in the morning

Will she make me a sammich?

Will she S my D when I ask?

Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    she is racist and cant swim. she prob gonna drown in a giant glass of koolaid one day cause she is gonna cramp up for not waiting 30 minutes after swallowing a whole watermelon b4 going swimming.

she could even fit an entire fried chicken between the gap in her teeth.

she is a ****ing racist!!!

ObeyMyFast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObeyMyFast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObeyMyFast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObeyMyFast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObeyMyFast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObeyMyFast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObeyMyFast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObeyMyFast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObeyMyFast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObeyMyFast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObeyMyFast is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Al_Pal View Post
    she is racist and cant swim. she prob gonna drown in a giant glass of koolaid one day cause she is gonna cramp up for not waiting 30 minutes after swallowing a whole watermelon b4 going swimming.

she could even fit an entire fried chicken between the gap in her teeth.

she is a ****ing racist!!!
    hahaha
    [Official] San Diego Brah
    @HashtagGymBrah
    Cal 2015
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148506943 = TestoPro Log

Why wouldn't I be....???? What kind of question is that?
    Its a logical question.

As you have a high standard to live to you must live by those standards yourself, no?

If you are insistant on a BF having a job then what have you got to offer the male population as a repayment for the apparent none laziness.

Im not trolling you, im asking logical questions. I expect logical answers.

Well I answered the question. It was a dumb question if you ask me. I'm a 25 year old woman. Why wouldn't I have a job?

Well I answered the question. It was a dumb question if you ask me. I'm a 25 year old woman. Why wouldn't I have a job?
    Some people dont. So what do you do if you have a job?

You answered the question with a smarmy answer. It wasnt a dumb question whatsoever. It was simple question.

Will you ever stop being a dumb broad who has sh*tty things to say?

I was calling you out to hear your story, not to have to end up in some two bit arsey conversation.

Why do you come here if you just wanna be a twattish member? Its beyond me really

Some people dont. So what do you do if you have a job?

You answered the question with a smarmy answer. It wasnt a dumb question whatsoever. It was simple question.

Will you ever stop being a dumb broad who has sh*tty things to say?

I was calling you out to hear your story, not to have to end up in some two bit arsey conversation.

Why do you come here if you just wanna be a twattish member? Its beyond me really
    That's as much detail as I'd like to get into.

I thought it would be assumed, though, that any given 25 year old would be independant and employed and seeking the same.

frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lottabody you fail, SWG was giving you a chance to give your side of the story yet you act all pissy about it.

And you wonder why people call you a troll.

That's as much detail as I'd like to get into.

I thought it would be assumed, though, that any given 25 year old would be independant and employed and seeking the same.
    lol

Obviously a hooker.

Originally Posted by frasersteen View Post
    Lottabody you fail, SWG was giving you a chance to give your side of the story yet you act all pissy about it.

And you wonder why people call you a troll.
    I just don't like having everybody in my business...

AAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghh the Avi appears!!!!

What has been seen....

AAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghh the Avi appears!!!!

What has been seen....
    Shut yo bony inbred lookin ass up.

Muscle bound face ass...

hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Shut yo bony inbred lookin ass up.

Muscle bound face ass...
    Were you in the new Predators movie? You look just like the final bad guy.

Go make me some corn bread woman.....

whoever gave you internet access in your kitchen needs to be shot....

Let the banning commence...

hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go make me some corn bread woman.....

whoever gave you internet access in your kitchen needs to be shot....

Let the banning commence...
    Bro... someone like this doesn't even OWN a computer. She's obviously posting from her local Kinko's.

Originally Posted by hublife View Post
    Y'all stay throwing stones...Pegasus lookin ass...lol

Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Spoiler alert!!

No seriously girl, you should have been "LottaTeef". I spelled it the way you would have, and it's more fitting.

And before you try to insult me back, know this.

You can't.
    United States Marine Corps [Sep. '01 - Mar. '13]

Instagram: charles_uncaged

Bro... someone like this doesn't even OWN a computer. She's obviously posting from her local Kinko's.
    Oh you mean a negro? Just come out and say it.

Bodymore, Murderland. YARDGORILLA's Avatar
    YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh Hai.

My name is Race D. Baiter.

You just started some shiit.

I like the way you bring it.

Are you spanish and calling someone black?
    Gay Friendly(no homo)-/Black Friendly(no racist)-/Hick Friendly(no inbred)
    "It all began in Afrika"

Dont start throwing the racist card around....this is 2010 you stupid tit

you are now clutching at straws you meth fiend

Originally Posted by Ascendent View Post
    Spoiler alert!!

No seriously girl, you should have been "LottaTeef". I spelled it the way you would have, and it's more fitting.

And before you try to insult me back, know this.

You can't.

Come on...make my day...

ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramsesthe2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why wouldn't I have a job?
    Because you're ugly
    @biogains coconut oil based protein bars

"We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment."

"The first and the best victory is to conquer self."

Closed Thread