Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000)
    11/28/12

Morning Weight 200.4 hnnngggg

High carb day brahs 50 550 200

LEGS

Hacks 2 sets
    Single leg leg press 2 sets
    Seated leg curls 2 sets
    Standing calf raises 2 sets

Cardio 19:24 300 cals on the treadmill

Abs
    Cable crunches 4x8
    Leg Raises (hanging) 4x6

Stretching

MISC: tired of being fat, cant wait to be aesthetic again. Also my angus is peppered for this contest season. There is a ton of **** talking on ******** and youtube. It is great for me because I have no problems with motivation Ready to go HAM for the next 30 weeks!
    IFPA Pro Natural Bodybuilder
    Team Scivation
    Team 3DMJ
    IG @Daddyfatceps

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by djkenny View Post
    11/28/12

Morning Weight 200.4 hnnngggg

MISC: tired of being fat, cant wait to be aesthetic again. Also my angus is peppered for this contest season. There is a ton of **** talking on ******** and youtube. It is great for me because I have no problems with motivation Ready to go HAM for the next 30 weeks!
    Almost in the 190's brah!

There does seem to be a ton of $hit talk/competition this year on social media! It's good for the sport though as long as it doesn't get too out of hand. It's def. going to be a good year!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    will definitely be following this thread.. i'll be popping my cherry this year and i'm debating on logging it as well
    Instagram: thomas_poucher

yes i've tried doing incline first

reps on recharge.. demonwareltd, flang, TTimmerman, wala, Canuck77

djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Almost in the 190's brah!

There does seem to be a ton of $hit talk/competition this year on social media! It's good for the sport though as long as it doesn't get too out of hand. It's def. going to be a good year!
    Dude, I'm not sure if you like that "Hollywood's rabid cage" page on ********, but its getting out of hand right now lol. Chris Jones hating on 3dmj, ogus and lavado pretty hard. I cant tell if its for hype or legit but its motivating nonetheless.

Originally Posted by tumtum View Post
    will definitely be following this thread.. i'll be popping my cherry this year and i'm debating on logging it as well
    Awesome bro! When are you competing? Let me know if you do decide to start a thread...I would definitely follow along!!
    Team Scivation
    Team 3DMJ
    IG @Daddyfatceps

11/29/12

Morning Weight 200.4 after my refeed day of 550 carbs...Im thinking Ill be lighter tomorrow

Training:
    OHP 2 sets
    Pause Bench 2 sets
    DB rows 2 sets
    LCR 2 sets
    DB lateral raises 2 sets

Did a little posing post workout, vidz below..

MISC: So exhausted from finishing up the semester. Its taking its toll on my workouts, but thankfully I am going to rest tonight, maybe play some halo lulz, and get ready to smash cardio tomorrow. At the moment, Im just over 28, 30, and 32 weeks out. So pumped, Ill be on stage before I know it

legs leaning out, tricep has some small striations in it but it doesn't come through in the camera yet soon...
    Team Scivation
    Team 3DMJ
    IG @Daddyfatceps

crunchnflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crunchnflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow!

jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dude, I'm not sure if you like that "Hollywood's rabid cage" page on ********, but its getting out of hand right now lol. Chris Jones hating on 3dmj, ogus and lavado pretty hard. I cant tell if its for hype or legit but its motivating nonetheless.

I haven't liked them but I will, I'm curious. My best guess is that Jones and Ogus are doing it for hype but then their ****gy fan clubs are serious but who knows. I'm gonna check it out now. Ogus is gonna wipe the floor with him anyways I think. Ogus knows what it takes to get lean, Jones doesn't.

Edit- Starting to see the hammy split! Keep practicing the posing, pretty damn good though!

What do you consider your worst body part?

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

I haven't liked them but I will, I'm curious. My best guess is that Jones and Ogus are doing it for hype but then their ****gy fan clubs are serious but who knows. I'm gonna check it out now. Ogus is gonna wipe the floor with him anyways I think. Ogus knows what it takes to get lean, Jones doesn't.

Edit- Starting to see the hammy split! Keep practicing the posing, pretty damn good though!

What do you consider your worst body part?
    Yea man looking forward to working with Jeff on the posing. And I think Ogus will dominate jones, but Lavado will be yucky too, and frikken Cohn and Ninh? So much nastyness will be in effect.

I think my back/chest/shoulders lulz anything other than arms and maybe quads

edit: what do you think is lagging?
    Team Scivation
    Team 3DMJ
    IG @Daddyfatceps

AM weight: 200 flat, dropping that fat slowwwlllyyyy

Training: OFF

Cardio: 300 cals on the treadmill in 19 mins

Macros: 50 450 225

MISC: Feeling a lot leaner today, just one of those days. I love contest prep because of how drastically your body changes so quickly. Its pretty motivating. Anyway, off day tomorrow then starting my new program sunday!! Pumped brahs
    Team Scivation
    Team 3DMJ
    IG @Daddyfatceps

Yea man looking forward to working with Jeff on the posing. And I think Ogus will dominate jones, but Lavado will be yucky too, and frikken Cohn and Ninh? So much nastyness will be in effect.

I think my back/chest/shoulders lulz anything other than arms and maybe quads

edit: what do you think is lagging?
    I didn't know Cohn was doing the Mayhem but Ninh and Lavado are going to be insane too. Throw cohn in the mix and it's ass striation overload lol.

On the lagging question, I really think you have a well rounded physique. I don't think your back is lacking at all, you're one thick dude. If anything I'd say your chest a little bit, but it doesn't stand out or anything. You are on point man, gonna kill this season.

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

I didn't know Cohn was doing the Mayhem but Ninh and Lavado are going to be insane too. Throw cohn in the mix and it's ass striation overload lol.

On the lagging question, I really think you have a well rounded physique. I don't think your back is lacking at all, you're one thick dude. If anything I'd say your chest a little bit, but it doesn't stand out or anything. You are on point man, gonna kill this season.
    Thanks brah Chest has always sucked and it gets real bad when I get lean, maybe since I'm on way more carbs and less volume I will hold it better.

And yea dude, its gonna be a crazy amateur show lol
    Team Scivation
    Team 3DMJ
    IG @Daddyfatceps

Morning Weight: 199.0
    What is this black magic Berto is doing to me? Upping carbs, keeping everything else the same, and dropping weight?

Cardio: OFF

MISC: Typing this during the half time of UGA v Bama game, 10-7 going in to the half. Eating some Moes watching some football with pops, its a good day
    After the game Im heading to the store to get some ice, gonna try my first ever ice bath. My old roommate who is competing next year and hoping to pull 700 @ 181 swears by massages and ice baths. ATM cant afford massages so ice baths post leg training it will be. Gonna try it out today though even though I didn't train just to try and get ready for the pain lulz.

Tomorrow I'm heading to a Christmas get together with some extended family I dont get to see often. Bringing smoked turkey and rice If we get back in town early enough I'll be starting my new program with legs, if not, I'll start Monday.

Go Dawgs!!
    Team Scivation
    Team 3DMJ
    IG @Daddyfatceps

tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sorry about the dawgs man.. if it makes you feel any better i was screaming roll tide.. okay maybe i didn't say that obnoxious crap but i was pulling for them (chomp chomp)

started my prep journal!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=150081003

sorry about the dawgs man.. if it makes you feel any better i was screaming roll tide.. okay maybe i didn't say that obnoxious crap but i was pulling for them (chomp chomp)

started my prep journal!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=150081003
    haha no worries, man it was a hell of a game though. Couldn't have asked for a better game (except obviously the dawgs winning). I cant remember watching a more intense game for all 4 quarters, it was a fun night!
    Team Scivation
    Team 3DMJ
    IG @Daddyfatceps

12/3/12

Morning weight: 200.6 (got up early for my 8am class)

Training LEGS:
    (my training is based on the rpe scale so my sets will always vary)
    Leg press 4 sets of 15 with a 2 second pause at the bottom
    Leg extensions 5x12
    Lying leg curls 4x12
    Seated Calf raises 4x10

abs

stretching

ice bath hnnngggg

MISC: Everything is taken to failure pretty much on my back off sets. Ugh it was a sick workout, my legs are destroyed!! Cant wait for upper tonight. Also, Ive started ice bathing for like 10-12 minutes on my leg days, it seems to be helping a lot with my lower back soreness, knee pain, and overall DOMS. Will keep you updated..

Also I get my updated macros/cardio today based on last nights noodz...Tuesdays are an exciting day for me lol
    Team Scivation
    Team 3DMJ
    IG @Daddyfatceps

12/4/12

Morning weight 200.2

Macros, same, no changes so I guess thats a good sign lol

Training: UPPER
    Slight incline DB press 4x12
    Tbar row wide grip (chest supported) 5x12
    Close grip pulldowns 5x12
    CG bench 3x12
    DB curls 5x15
    Overhead rope extensions 3x15

Some post workout pics

Team Scivation
    Team 3DMJ
    IG @Daddyfatceps

12/5/12

Morning Weight: 200.6 Weights hovering but Im getting leaner, feelsgoodman

Cardio: 300 cals on the treadmill, took me just over 17 minutes today

MISC: Been relaxing, and enjoying the semster being over. I think I slept for 10 hours last night, I have been running on E these last few weeks, so this was much needed. Workouts have much improved! Feeling great, and my motivation levels are through the rough. I watched this video pre cardio and it definitely fired me up, hope you guys enjoy if you havent already seen it...

Team Scivation
    Team 3DMJ
    IG @Daddyfatceps

Saw you post this on your ladies FB and was afraid I'd forget to watch it. Now that it's in your log I def. won't forget! This better fire me up!

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

no matter how many times i've seen a video of kai.. if it's offered to me again i WILL watch it. he's by far the most motivating bber out there to me. And he doesn't have to lift a single weight to get me ready to kill it

Saw you post this on your ladies FB and was afraid I'd forget to watch it. Now that it's in your log I def. won't forget! This better fire me up!
    Haha yea bro, u see her pic blew up all over the net? hot chicks with abs, female motivation tees, and some supplement site? that ish cray

no matter how many times i've seen a video of kai.. if it's offered to me again i WILL watch it. he's by far the most motivating bber out there to me. And he doesn't have to lift a single weight to get me ready to kill it
    Haha yea dude I love listening to him, I'm re watching the road to the arnold videos of Evan right now...Motivation overload
    Team Scivation
    Team 3DMJ
    IG @Daddyfatceps

Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Similar stats brah! Looking good.

12/6/12

Morning Weight: 199.4

Macros: Refeed yessir 50 550 200

Training: Legs
    Front squats 2x6
    Leg press 7x6
    Single leg leg press 11x8
    Seated leg curls 4x8
    Standing calf raises 4x8

Cardio: Treadmill 300 cals about 17 minutes

MISC: Killed legs, smashed it with the extra cals. Glad I was able to front squat since my lower back has been a douche but it went well tonight. I have been stretching and ice bathing so it feels like it might be working. Got dat upper body tomorrow, gonna get me a sweet posing vid too so pepper thy angus for the fatness, cuz its coming
    Team Scivation
    Team 3DMJ
    IG @Daddyfatceps

Haha yea bro, u see her pic blew up all over the net? hot chicks with abs, female motivation tees, and some supplement site? that ish cray

Haha yea dude I love listening to him, I'm re watching the road to the arnold videos of Evan right now...Motivation overload
    LOL - I only saw that one you posted (hot chicks with abs), I didn't know about the others. I get the impression that she doesn't like all the attention? Tell her to cut the sh*t and run with it! I mean what's better than MISC foreveraloners stalking your girl (notsrs)? Elbows too pointy anyway.

Watched the Kai video - damn man, he's awesome. Every video I've ever watched of him makes me want to get into the gym at that moment.

PS- In for nudez vid

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

did someone say nudez? can i double sub?

Holy DOMS....Legs more sore than I can ever remember after last nights yucky leg workout. Loving the pumpy.

Also, new prep low at 198.4 this morning, abs coming in a little more, they are always last for me when it comes to fat loss (and my arse).

LOL - I only saw that one you posted (hot chicks with abs), I didn't know about the others. I get the impression that she doesn't like all the attention? Tell her to cut the sh*t and run with it! I mean what's better than MISC foreveraloners stalking your girl (notsrs)? Elbows too pointy anyway.

Watched the Kai video - damn man, he's awesome. Every video I've ever watched of him makes me want to get into the gym at that moment.

PS- In for nudez vid
    haha right dude, thats always my fear is to open a "hnnngggggg best A$$ thread" and hers be on there lol, but what you gonna do, loners gonna lone. Yea she is a little shy but she is adapting.

did someone say nudez? can i double sub?
    Hahah, almost that time for some posing trunks my friend...maybe another month or so lol
    Team Scivation
    Team 3DMJ
    IG @Daddyfatceps

Holy DOMS....Legs more sore than I can ever remember after last nights yucky leg workout. Loving the pumpy.

Also, new prep low at 198.4 this morning, abs coming in a little more, they are always last for me when it comes to fat loss (and my arse).

haha right dude, thats always my fear is to open a "hnnngggggg best A$$ thread" and hers be on there lol, but what you gonna do, loners gonna lone. Yea she is a little shy but she is adapting.

1) Damnnn that's a nice new low! Sh*t is falling off!

2) LOL'd at the HNNNNNG Thread. Damn misc is gonna ruin us.

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Training: Upper

Pause bench 3x5
    Standing OHP 2x10
    DB rows 6x6
    Wide grip cable rows 11x6 hnngggg volume whore
    Vbar pushdowns 3x8
    Db laterals 4x15
    Rope extensions 4x15

Abs

Getting a sick pump as promised with this program, here are a couple of post workout shots..There was a swim meet going on where I normally pose (I lift at the uni gym) and I didnt wanna be recording video in the bathroom with all these little boys running in and out. Chris hansen (sp?) wouldnt approve. Anyway here we go...

Obviously still fat as fuark but abs faintly coming in around 199 pounds...That is a huge improvement for me. Hoping to continue holding onto some size while dieting with the best team/coaches on the planet!!
    Team Scivation
    Team 3DMJ
    IG @Daddyfatceps

DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Arms and legs are looking HUGE, you're going to kill it this year.

Holy $hit. You are going to be a monster on stage. Any guesses at stage weight? 184?

Is that 11 sets of rows? volume whore to the max lol.

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Originally Posted by DiamondMaker View Post
    Arms and legs are looking HUGE, you're going to kill it this year.
    Thanks bro!!!

Holy $hit. You are going to be a monster on stage. Any guesses at stage weight? 184?

Is that 11 sets of rows? volume whore to the max lol.
    Berto has me around 170 I think :0 but hopefully we will not get that low lolol. Yea man, body was feeling real good last night so I just kept rowing, got in that Forrest Gump mentality lulz

12/8/12

AM weight: 199 meh

MISC: Taking the pup to get his nails trimmed, then just relaxing today...Ahhh the life of a college student after finals
    Team Scivation
    Team 3DMJ
    IG @Daddyfatceps