Sturmy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help. Taking Protien + sugar

Hey im new when it comes to protein and i had a few questions,
    Im taking this product
    Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard™ Delicious Strawberry

optimum 100% whey gold

i use 1 scoop in a large size glass

i normally do this 1-2 times daily

I cant stand the taste so i use some strawberry flavoring which contains around 24g of sugar per serving.

Is this wrong? and should i stop drinking soda because it contains a lot of sugar?

what does sugar do to my body? does it make it weak?

thank you for your help i appreciate it

no1 can help me here? just wondering if its fine to drink/consume sugar if im trying to get stronger.

umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If it fits your macros.

The sugar is adding about 100 extra calories so just keep it in mind. It won't hurt you.

Are you taking it with milk or water?

It usually tastes very good with milk but again it will add more calories to the mix.

Originally Posted by umad******* View Post
    If it fits your macros.

The sugar is adding about 100 extra calories so just keep it in mind. It won't hurt you.

Are you taking it with milk or water?

It usually tastes very good with milk but again it will add more calories to the mix.
    Thank you very much for replying to my topic

I drink my protien with plenty of milk. a Large glass of milk. Sometimes skim milk but most of the times VitaminD milk. I dont worry about gaining fat from the milk i just wonder if my muscles will absorb the protien as well as if i drank it with water ect..

I can burn off the calories. But im planning to eat like a mad man and gain much weight because i started lifting like a mad man

umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Sturmy View Post
    Thank you very much for replying to my topic

I drink my protien with plenty of milk. a Large glass of milk. Sometimes skim milk but most of the times VitaminD milk. I dont worry about gaining fat from the milk i just wonder if my muscles will absorb the protien as well as if i drank it with water ect..

I can burn off the calories. But im planning to eat like a mad man and gain much weight because i started lifting like a mad man
    Whatever floats your boat. Try to get a lot of protein from meats as well!

Good luck with your goals. If there is a will, there is a way.

ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Shouldn't be bad but if you ever want to cut out the sugar (cutting or whatever) artificial sweeteners work great. Works great to make the cheap big box store proteinz taste better when I forget to make an order on here without screwing up my macros