Knolio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best supplements for Muscle toning

I just got down from 220lbs. to 180lbs. I now want to tone the muscle that I have gained without bulking up. I just wanted to know the best supplements to do so. I already take ON Whey Protein. I was thinking of getting ON's Creatine. Not sure if I should get the caplets or the powder.

Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh lord...

Prepareyouragnus.jpg

∆ Th∑ Gr∑∑k GΩd ∆ AlphaTauMuscle's Avatar
    AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Knolio View Post
    I just got down from 220lbs. to 180lbs. I now want to tone the muscle that I have gained without bulking up. I just wanted to know the best supplements to do so. I already take ON Whey Protein. I was thinking of getting ON's Creatine. Not sure if I should get the caplets or the powder.
    Before you are bum rushed by a bunch of bro-scientist, a few things you should know.
    1. Making ones muscle more or less dense isn't possible at the moment. So the concept of "toning" is thrown out the window
    2. A supplement wont dictate if you put on muscle or how you will put on mass, it will simply aid in muscular development or weight loss in conjunction with a caloric deficit/surplus
    3. Simple questions like this are very easily solved by the search button or google

Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dude. . .

FortyFive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FortyFive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FortyFive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FortyFive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FortyFive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FortyFive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FortyFive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FortyFive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Beyond Raw's Re-Forge.... Works great for me
    eatBIGliftBIGgetBIG

Originally Posted by Swamp Dog View Post
    Dude. . .
    Dude what?

Any answers for the creatine question?

MH Next Top Trainer Final Kmullins05's Avatar
    Kmullins05 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmullins05 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmullins05 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmullins05 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmullins05 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmullins05 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmullins05 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmullins05 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmullins05 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmullins05 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmullins05 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AlphaTauMuscle View Post
    Before you are bum rushed by a bunch of bro-scientist, a few things you should know.
    1. Making ones muscle more or less dense isn't possible at the moment. So the concept of "toning" is thrown out the window
    2. A supplement wont dictate if you put on muscle or how you will put on mass, it will simply aid in muscular development or weight loss in conjunction with a caloric deficit/surplus
    3. Simple questions like this are very easily solved by the search button or google
    To further Alpha Tau...

The concept of tone is a marketing term generated by the home fitness industry to appeal to women as terms such as "muscle-growth, weight gain, and ripped" lack feminine appeal. Sadly, the last 10 years have severely feminized the male population as a whole (less physical activity, more lazy lounging and scrounging...loss of testosterone and increase in DHT conversions into estrogenic hormones).

THUS, throw this bull**** concept of tone out the window. If you aren't happy with your definition there is no way to simply make it happen. You are either
    A. Not lean enough for muscle bellies to pressure the skin surface
    B. Muscles are not large enough to increase skin tension around them.

Therefore, the only thing you should be doing is evaluating which category you fall under and altering your training protocol/diet to manifest these changes

Then, if your going to add any type of supplement base it upon the desired goal. Don't just say Creatine because it seems next on the list....

Completely OT...but is it me...or is there a ladder that most assume you follow when referring to the addition of supplements into one's routine... i.e.

Rung 1- Protein/Multi
    Rung 2- Creatine Mix (aka Dat der Cell Tech)
    Rung 3- Nitric Oxide Booster
    Rung 4- Fat Burner
    Rung 5- Every bleeping anabolic substance thats not hormonal
    Rung 6- Repeat Rung 5 with Testokic or w/e muscletech makes
    Rung 7- Finally learn to make power shakes with all neccessary ingredients and avoid consumer bs
    Official Profile of 2014 Men's Health Next Top Trainer Finalist Kevin Mullins
    http://www.menshealth.com/fitness/next-top-trainer-kevin-mullins

KevinMullinsFitness.com
    ISSA CPT
    USAW Level 1 Olympic Coach
    Sports Club/LA Private Trainer
    Kevin.fit2last@gmail.com
    BS Kinesiology University of Maryland

Kmullins05 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmullins05 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmullins05 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmullins05 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmullins05 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmullins05 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmullins05 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmullins05 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmullins05 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmullins05 is just really nice. (+1000) Kmullins05 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Any answers for the creatine question?
    You did get the answer, your just incapable of understanding it yet.

KevinMullinsFitness.com
    ISSA CPT
    Kevin.fit2last@gmail.com

I'm also running into the problem of having certain areas such as my hips that still contain excess fat that I need to get rid of.

Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dude what?
    As far as I know you are the first person to ask about a supplement to tone up. I don't even know what to say except the obvious: this product does not exist. Simply lifting weights will do what you are looking for.

Originally Posted by Kmullins05 View Post
    I've only been serious about working out for about 6 months so I am definitely having trouble finding out what I need to do and how to separate actual good plans and advice from the unnecessary bull**** that wont do anything for me.

AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Remind me to get you on recharge

I award you a 10/10 for that post

Originally Posted by Swamp Dog View Post
    As far as I know you are the first person to ask about a supplement to tone up. I don't even know what to say except the obvious: this product does not exist. Simply lifting weights will do what you are looking for.
    Thats the only way I can find out. I may risk sounding like an idiot but asking questions is the only way to get smart.

I've only been serious about working out for about 6 months so I am definitely having trouble finding out what I need to do and how to separate actual good plans and advice from the unnecessary bull**** that wont do anything for me.
    ok. So asking about a supplement is the last thing you should be worried about?

If you have excess fat on hips....if you are still 6 months in

Lift Heavy 4 days a week
    Moderate Cardio 30 minutes errrr fruggin day

KevinMullinsFitness.com
    ISSA CPT
    Kevin.fit2last@gmail.com

Thats the only way I can find out. I may risk sounding like an idiot but asking questions is the only way to get smart.
    Not always true. There is not always a correct answer to be found in fellow man. You got start reading books, and even internet articles from accredited sources and educate yourself on that matter. Then, you are capable of asking more educated questions, which only the more knowledgeable can answer, thus providing you with a even greater answer in return.

Gosh, Do I get an hourly rate for my availability to answer questions and provide life advice? Just sayin!

KevinMullinsFitness.com
    ISSA CPT
    Kevin.fit2last@gmail.com

becool12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) becool12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) becool12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) becool12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) becool12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) becool12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) becool12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) becool12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) becool12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) becool12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) becool12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Exercise, lifting, and a balanced diet those supplements like hydroxycut are a big scam you don't need them save your money and do the 3 things I said

Forget about being smart, it's overrated. Also forget about creatine. Clean up your diet if you need to and stay diligent with your workouts. I have a feeling that you have a lot of isolation movements in your program. Look into some full-body workouts that cause your body to expend more energy. If I am wrong about your workout plan I apologize for presuming too much.

the idiots are the ones that ask for help but then dont take it and do what they were going to do anyways, asking is the only way to start the knowledge process

ok. So asking about a supplement is the last thing you should be worried about?

If you have excess fat on hips....if you are still 6 months in

Lift Heavy 4 days a week
    Moderate Cardio 30 minutes errrr fruggin day
    Thanx man.

jsauer89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsauer89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsauer89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsauer89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsauer89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsauer89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsauer89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsauer89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsauer89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsauer89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsauer89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dont always post on these forums but when i do, i dont use the word toning

-The most interesting man in the world.
    Bulking

squats in the curl rack GoHeavy1's Avatar
    GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    try some of dat der celltech
    ***Canadian Crew***

Some of us will make it

ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryanthestark has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If your looking for the most toned muscles you defiantly gotta try a scoop of Car-D-Oh first thing in the morning and then take a couple pills of EET-Less a few times during the day.