Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Yeah totally dude, I love EC myself lol

Weeks 1-8: EC
    Weeks 1-4: DCP
    Weeks 5-8: HEAT

So do I progressively add these in and keep the previous one going? I've been on EC for a year(don't ask lol, but all is good) so what could I do about that?

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by StitchT View Post
    So do I progressively add these in and keep the previous one going? I've been on EC for a year(don't ask lol, but all is good) so what could I do about that?
    Its just a guideline, just keep dosing EC. Run one bottle of DCP for 4 weeks and after its done run one bottle of HEAT for 4 weeks.
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

jcmoney99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcmoney99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcmoney99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcmoney99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcmoney99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcmoney99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcmoney99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcmoney99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcmoney99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcmoney99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcmoney99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    First time using products for a cut. Started the "staggered" stack three weeks ago. So far 3 wks of Heat and 1 wk of DCP. Scale says I've only lost 3.5 lbs, but the mirror and my weight belt say different. Had to go down a notch in the belt this morning. So far loving the results.
    Current Supps:

DS Craze
    Allmax Creatine
    iForce Hemavol

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by jcmoney99 View Post
    First time using products for a cut. Started the "staggered" stack three weeks ago. So far 3 wks of Heat and 1 wk of DCP. Scale says I've only lost 3.5 lbs, but the mirror and my weight belt say different. Had to go down a notch in the belt this morning. So far loving the results.
    Nice job, dude! And glad to see you're not a slave to the scale... The mirror will always be the most useful tool during a cut.

Trae's Sisters Boy Toy! _NimbusTim_'s Avatar
    _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Right at a week on HEAT / AMP stack and I've lost 7.5lbs since my refeed on Saturday. I gained a hair over 5lbs on my refeed, so with 2 days left I'm down a little over 2lbs from last weeks low. Seeing some nice changes in the mirror as well.

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jcmoney99 View Post
    Excellent amigo, love the feeling when I drop down another ring on my weight belt and its even sweeter when you know you're just as strong still
    Originally Posted by _Smitty_ View Post
    Nice job, dude! And glad to see you're not a slave to the scale... The mirror will always be the most useful tool during a cut.
    This entirely, body composition is a two way street that the scale does not reflect like the mirror will.
    Originally Posted by _NimbusTim_ View Post
    Right at a week on HEAT / AMP stack and I've lost 7.5lbs since my refeed on Saturday. I gained a hair over 5lbs on my refeed, so with 2 days left I'm down a little over 2lbs from last weeks low. Seeing some nice changes in the mirror as well.
    Sounds good dewd, AMP should go well with it if you can handle the combo stim wise.
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When taking DCP and EC at the same time(stack weeks)
    Do you take both of them at the same time during they day or do you stagger them?
    I wake up at 4am EVERY morning during the week.
    Im used to taking EC and dont feel the effects MOST of the time but i start it when i wake up.

So i was thinking
    EC 430am
    DCP 630AM
    EC 830AM
    DCP1030AM
    EC 1330(1pm and its elongated time due to me being in the gym from 1130 to 1300)
    DCP 1530(3:30pm)
    Possibly another dose later in the evening before i got to the gym around 6pm?

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by IL-Lifter View Post
    When taking DCP and EC at the same time(stack weeks)
    Do you take both of them at the same time during they day or do you stagger them?
    I wake up at 4am EVERY morning during the week.
    Im used to taking EC and dont feel the effects MOST of the time but i start it when i wake up.

So i was thinking
    EC 430am
    DCP 630AM
    EC 830AM
    DCP1030AM
    EC 1330(1pm and its elongated time due to me being in the gym from 1130 to 1300)
    DCP 1530(3:30pm)
    Possibly another dose later in the evening before i got to the gym around 6pm?
    You can do either/or... Best to take the DCP prior to a meal, though, however that factors in to your dosing schedule. We often recommend taking them together simply for convenience's sake.

IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can do either/or... Best to take the DCP prior to a meal, though, however that factors in to your dosing schedule. We often recommend taking them together simply for convenience's sake.
    ok then ill try the first week taking EC and DCP at the same time. Im currently deployed so Ive been waiting for this package about 1 month to ship sometimes.
    In fact im actually suppose to start it tomorrow morning.
    Thank you for such a quick response.

ok then ill try the first week taking EC and DCP at the same time. Im currently deployed so Ive been waiting for this package about 1 month to ship sometimes.
    Happy to help, man... and thank you for your service. Not sure why you were red, but had to fix that for you.

Trae's Sisters Boy Toy! _NimbusTim_'s Avatar
    _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Make sure to take in plenty of water....that combo can dehydrate you quick. Awesome combo though....doesn't get much more effective.

Originally Posted by _NimbusTim_ View Post
    Make sure to take in plenty of water....that combo can dehydrate you quick. Awesome combo though....doesn't get much more effective.
    No worries. I ONLY drink water out here as the temp is starting to climb.
    I took the DCP with the EC today and I felt amazing. I didnt need to take anything before my workout today. I already had the energy and drive to get through my 2 workouts. It seemed like the EC effects that i had when i first started taking it a LLLOOOONNNNGGGG time ago but more focus and not jittery.
    Im actually going to try and order another DCP LX stack my next paycheck so I can run it 4x at 2 piece per so i can take two before bed.
    Im still in complete aww at how the day went.
    You guys really have a great product here. I have tried A LOT of supplements from hydroxycut (pretty much every kind) LIPO 6, Animal's and some others. Most did make me feel some stomach pains. Not downing or negging them but they didnt make me feel good like actually good like this did. I hope it keeps up through my whole cycle though. Will definitly post before and afters with also my experiance as a whole.

Thank you again!

iham32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iham32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iham32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iham32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iham32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iham32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iham32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iham32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iham32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iham32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iham32 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bump

Recently got my DCP+LX stack and have purchased HEAT which should be on its way. Going for a 6 week cut and am looking for advice on how to dose throughout those 6 weeks.

Would this work:
    Option 1
    Week 1-2 DCP + LX
    Week 3-4 DCP+LX+HEAT
    Week 5-6 HEAT

Option 2
    Week 1-2 DCP + HEAT
    Week 3-4 DCP+HEAT+LX
    Week 5-6 LX

Or should I lower the dosage of DCP to use throughout the entirety of the 6 weeks?

Thanks for any advice

Originally Posted by iham32 View Post
    Option 2
    Week 1-2 DCP + HEAT
    Week 3-4 DCP+HEAT+LX
    Week 5-6 LX

Or should I lower the dosage of DCP to use throughout the entirety of the 6 weeks?

Thanks for any advice
    I'd go with option 2... Using the LX to close out comes in handy as that cortisol control will help with mood/stress/appetite control as you amend your calories to finish off the cut.

Do not lower the DCP dosage, it's formulated for optimal efficacy. If you take less, you're basically short-changing yourself.

ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bump

Recently got my DCP+LX stack and have purchased HEAT which should be on its way. Going for a 6 week cut and am looking for advice on how to dose throughout those 6 weeks.

Would this work:
    Option 1
    Week 1-2 DCP + LX
    Week 3-4 DCP+LX+HEAT
    Week 5-6 HEAT

Option 2
    Week 1-2 DCP + HEAT
    Week 3-4 DCP+HEAT+LX
    Week 5-6 LX

Thanks for any advice
    Personally I'd keep the dosage at least at bottle recommended.

I like cortisol control towards the end of the cut, so personally I'd opt for option 2; they both look great, however, and either would be something special

ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd go with option 2... Using the LX to close out comes in handy as that cortisol control will help with mood/stress/appetite control as you amend your calories to finish off the cut.

Do not lower the DCP dosage, it's formulated for optimal efficacy. If you take less, you're basically short-changing yourself.

you son of a.....sexy beast.

in after smitaytay

Originally Posted by ajerone View Post
    you son of a.....sexy beast.

in after smitaytay
    That's the second time today you and I have been in sync with the advice in our posts... Soul mates?

That's the second time today you and I have been in sync with the advice in our posts... Soul mates?
    you had me at hello

iham32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iham32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iham32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iham32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iham32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iham32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iham32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iham32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iham32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iham32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iham32 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for both replys.

I'll look forward to enjoying your products, and greatly appreciate the customer assistance..

vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks for both replys.

I'll look forward to enjoying your products, and greatly appreciate the customer assistance..
    Keep us updated and if you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask away or pm us
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    Alan~Hybrid soldier
    www.gethybrid.net
    www.********.com/becomehybrid
    ***US ARMY MP(CID)***

vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000)

Originally Posted by ajerone View Post
    you had me at hello

ummmmm......WOW
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    Alan~Hybrid soldier
    www.gethybrid.net
    www.********.com/becomehybrid
    ***US ARMY MP(CID)***

Thanks for both replys.

As Alan said above, please get in touch with any one of us should you have any questions or concerns.

Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    ummmmm......WOW
    Jealous?

REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I thought I saw somewhere that if you have a high tolerance to E/C, running it with HEAT would actually be advised.

I am on a stim break for now, but in 3 weeks I would like to add in a stimmed burner. I was thinking either MN's new burner(hopefully it will be out by then), or EC. I would be running it with DCP/HEAT+Extra TTA for 4 weeks.
    Lift, Eat, Sleep, Repeat

Originally Posted by REALDEAL012 View Post
    I thought I saw somewhere that if you have a high tolerance to E/C, running it with HEAT would actually be advised.
    With HEAT containing sympathomimetic/indirect stimulants, it'd be similar to someone having a tolerance to caffeine and taking DMAA with it to get over the hump...

Advised? Not necessarily. Helpful? Possibly.

REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000)
    With HEAT containing sympathomimetic/indirect stimulants, it'd be similar to someone having a tolerance to caffeine and taking DMAA with it to get over the hump...

Advised? Not necessarily. Helpful? Possibly.
    So it would just be a smarter idea to use straight caffeine with it? I don't think I need to add in another actual fat burner as DCP/HEAT/TTA will be enough, plus I plan to use smolder at the end to really tighten up. I just don't know if running DCP/HEAT/TTA for 8 straight weeks will cause a taper down effect.
    Lift, Eat, Sleep, Repeat

XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So it would just be a smarter idea to use straight caffeine with it? I don't think I need to add in another actual fat burner as DCP/HEAT/TTA will be enough, plus I plan to use smolder at the end to really tighten up. I just don't know if running DCP/HEAT/TTA for 8 straight weeks will cause a taper down effect.
    I find that stack to be hard in terms of appetite suppression. If you have high tolerance for EC, why not take a break from it? EC makes the said stack great. It should be a staple when cutting.

Originally Posted by XII02 View Post
    I find that stack to be hard in terms of appetite suppression. If you have high tolerance for EC, why not take a break from it? EC makes the said stack great. It should be a staple when cutting.
    I am currently on a stim break for that reason. I am taking 6 weeks off of all caffeine.
    Lift, Eat, Sleep, Repeat

XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am currently on a stim break for that reason. I am taking 6 weeks off of all caffeine.
    Do it with E then. There's no problem with it.

In this instance, yes, caffeine alone would be the best addition... And you're right, you won't need another burner with that product combination. However...

If this is your approach, then there's no need for caffeine.

FatherFirst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatherFirst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatherFirst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatherFirst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatherFirst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatherFirst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatherFirst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatherFirst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatherFirst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatherFirst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatherFirst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well I started my stack today...EC/DCP/LX. I'm just gonna do a "blitz" style dosage for 8 weeks and run them all the whole time. We'll see how it works out and if I get any wierd effects from the stims. In the first 3 months of this deployment, I've lost roughly 30 lbs from 225 to 195 lbs or so now. So I hope this gives me a nice lil kick and cut down some more weight before I start a bulk.
    "Live your life each day as you would climb a mountain. An occasional glance towards the summit keeps the goal in mind, but many beautiful scenes are to be observed from each new vantage point."