Thread: Secratatropin?

jaydub40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Secratatropin?

Anyone have any experience with Secratatropin? Seen lots of great reviews, and the stack seems pretty solid.

sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "Shills Just Don't Even Try Anymore", By SnS

Shills don't even try anymore, the facts are apparent.
    I remember the old supplement whores, that used to run errant.
    They would create lavish tales, to which I could peruse...
    Of how all their friends regale, on this great new supplement they use.

The art of the shill, at one time took talent.
    But all that wondrous skill, couldn't fool the valiant.
    So why is it now, that shills don't seem to care?
    They just post, "Wow. This supplement is being used everywhere."

So shills please take note, to what I have to say.
    If you are going to gloat, about your supplement today.
    At least put some work, into the background of your testiment.
    So that way at least those who lurk, might try your shitty supplement.

Fin

Thank you.
    Misc Scotch Crew.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=591771253&posted=1#post591771253
    ITT We drink like men

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    mother phuking repped for lyfe

pitbullfrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Secratatropin?

Originally Posted by jaydub40 View Post
    Anyone have any experience with Secratatropin? Seen lots of great reviews, and the stack seems pretty solid.
    I have had some decent results with this product but there are things to consider. If you want to take pure HGH then injection is the only means and it is not legal in the U.S. so good luck.

They say this is an HGH inducer. I don't know if I believe that but the fact is that I have gotten good results from the mix of ingredients. Perhaps you can buy these individually and see if the stack works for you in that manner. However, everyone is different in how they react to supplements. For example if I take pure creatine (i.e., vitamin shoppe brand) - I get little results. I took No-Xplode for three months and got great results - perhaps the method that the ingredients are packaged, i don't know.

I am 46 years old and have been training in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Mixed Martial Arts for 3 1/2 years. My training has changed from heavy weight lifting/body building to Kettle Bell Training and Cross Training (concentrated on strength and balance). Rolling and competing against guys 1/2 my age was a consistent set back. I needed something to help me heal faster, lose weight, increase stamina and help with sleep and recovery. I have to say that this product has helped me a bit. I have seen some results but it is difficult to tell due to the sport I am in.

I would recommend it for those that are over 35 years old. Other than that, good cross training or FMS training will increase your stamina, balance and give you enough strength to compete. However with body building it may be a different story.

I would also recommend the following book to anyone getting into any type of sport RE: dieting, excercise etc. - "The Four Hour Body" Tim Ferriss