IranianBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IranianBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IranianBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IranianBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IranianBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IranianBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IranianBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IranianBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IranianBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IranianBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IranianBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

The "LEPTIN" confusion please help!

Ok guys i have 9% bodyfat upper abs looking good need to shed a tiny layer more to achieve a full 6 pack. I got advice from a friend of mine he said to lose the last layer quickly i need to refeed much more often like every 2-3 days with High GI & complex carbs he reccomended gummy bears (?? wtf??) and pasta whilst keeping fat at a minimum. I understand a refeed but gummy bears?? their low in fat but wont the sugar be bad?? do i need to raise leptin this often? im really worried about this any advice would be appreciated. if your 8-9% bodyfat how often do i ideally need to refeed? my regular diet plan had been 2 days full of protein and some fats almost no carbs(except a little from the whey shake and veggies) and third day i would have a bowl of pasta but i never did a 24 hours refeed it sounds insane... pls experienced people on the forum, your help is greatly appreciated!!
    -my calories are deficiently low btw my protein comes from salmon, raw eggs , whey shake and chicken

DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by IranianBuilder View Post
    Ok guys i have 9% bodyfat upper abs looking good need to shed a tiny layer more to achieve a full 6 pack. I got advice from a friend of mine he said to lose the last layer quickly i need to refeed much more often like every 2-3 days with High GI & complex carbs he reccomended gummy bears (?? wtf??) and pasta whilst keeping fat at a minimum. I understand a refeed but gummy bears?? their low in fat but wont the sugar be bad?? do i need to raise leptin this often? im really worried about this any advice would be appreciated. if your 8-9% bodyfat how often do i ideally need to refeed? my regular diet plan had been 2 days full of protein and some fats almost no carbs(except a little from the whey shake and veggies) and third day i would have a bowl of pasta but i never did a 24 hours refeed it sounds insane... pls experienced people on the forum, your help is greatly appreciated!!
    -my calories are deficiently low btw my protein comes from salmon, raw eggs , whey shake and chicken
    If you still dont have a full 6 pack then you are not at 8%!! Probably no less than 12-14%. At 10% almost everyone will show a full 6 pack. At 8% you would be contest ready. Post a pic.
    "I hate it when people say "Don't be so hard on yourself." Why not be hard on yourself? Be as hard on yourself as you can. Maybe just maybe it will get you up off your ass and help you accomplish a goal. If not, your weakness has won." ~ ME

"There are no easy fixes in life. No magic beans. No Genie of the Lamp to wish yourself skinny. It takes hard work and dedication. Why don't people understand that?" ~ ME

QUIT SPOUTING BRO SCIENCE BRAH!!!! UGGGGGGGGGG

IranianBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IranianBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IranianBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IranianBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IranianBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IranianBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IranianBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IranianBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IranianBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IranianBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IranianBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by DJBrickman View Post
    If you still dont have a full 6 pack then you are not at 8%!! Probably no less than 12-14%. At 10% almost everyone will show a full 6 pack. At 8% you would be contest ready. Post a pic.
    ill post it up soon im super lean ripped up nearly everywhere 4 pack clearly visible and you can slightly see the bottom layer abs saying i was at 9-10% is the diet correct?? pls ahre ur tips

Originally Posted by IranianBuilder View Post
    ill post it up soon im super lean ripped up nearly everywhere 4 pack clearly visible and you can slightly see the bottom layer abs saying i was at 9-10% is the diet correct?? pls ahre ur tips
    i checked my bodyfat is at 9% competition is 5-6% my friend plus im not a heavyweight only 160 pounds 5'11 in height i have very clear and visible abs but would like to get completely ripped up in the stomach area i dont like bulking or bulking diets.. i just wanna know if i am at 9% right now would this be ideal to lose more belly fat?,
    PS my avatar picture is outdated im way leaner now