ludemasta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

coffee before pump?

I read some articles about how caffine hel;ps increas energy while working out is this true??

mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i have green tea before hittin the weights...i never tried coffee before a workout though.
    If you want it bad enough, you'll find a way.

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes, caffeine from tea, green tea, coffee etc. is a mild stimulant that will help you focus more and increase mental energy - which could translate into lifting slightly heavier weights.
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

Bigkpecs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    COFFEE
    I was a coffee addict, until a couple days ago when I watched a program on PBS and it stated that COFFEE causes the hormone CORTISOL to start up a 12 hour period of activation in the body..........I haven't had a cup of coffee in 3 days and have gone through withdrawal (headachy), but have started drinking green tea now.

ludemasta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Bigkpecs
    COFFEE
    I was a coffee addict, until a couple days ago when I watched a program on PBS and it stated that COFFEE causes the hormone CORTISOL to start up a 12 hour period of activation in the body..........I haven't had a cup of coffee in 3 days and have gone through withdrawal (headachy), but have started drinking green tea now.
    wat is it?

Jen_Ess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jen_Ess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jen_Ess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jen_Ess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jen_Ess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jen_Ess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jen_Ess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jen_Ess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jen_Ess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jen_Ess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jen_Ess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by RippedUp
    Yes, caffeine from tea, green tea, coffee etc. is a mild stimulant that will help you focus more and increase mental energy - which could translate into lifting slightly heavier weights.
    aside from these qualities I've read that caffeine before a workout does help you burn more calories due to the increased energy. I used to drink a huge latte and then work out for three hours straight. Depending upon your individual sensitivity, caffeine can serve as more than just a mild stimulant. But the downside is that you will build up a rapid tolerance translating into more coffee to get the same effect translating into more calories consumed (depending upon what kind of coffee you get).

Samoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Drinking moderate amounts of coffee (i.e. 1-2 cups) before you workout will no doubt boost your endurance and can enable you to train harder and lift heavier. And as u know training harder and heavier, with proper nutrition and recovery, will lead to bigger gains.