90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Yes, I want a Job at GNC

So Im almost on summer break and I really would like a summer job. I would prefer a job at GNC, but Im only 17..... I dont particularly like the store, but it is the closest store to me and they are looking for employment. I do have knowledge on supplements as I do use them. So i was wondering if there was any chance I could get the job.

Also, many of the guys at GNC are under educated on a lot of the supplements, but do i need to have an background on them to get hired?

Jacobk91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jacobk91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    No. I know a kid that works there who doesn't know ****

90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Jacobk91 View Post
    No. I know a kid that works there who doesn't know ****
    Is age really that big of a factor for them?

cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 90x View Post
    So Im almost on summer break and I really would like a summer job. I would prefer a job at GNC, but Im only 17..... I dont particularly like the store, but it is the closest store to me and they are looking for employment. I do have knowledge on supplements as I do use them. So i was wondering if there was any chance I could get the job.

Also, many of the guys at GNC are under educated on a lot of the supplements, but do i need to have an background on them to get hired?
    I think you have to be 18 to work there because they sell PHs,I could be wrong though
    but to answer your question no you don't but it would certainly help
    ILS is a primal threat/mating display observed in the human male. The ILS display involves the male human holding out it’s arms away from it’s body at approximately a 20-40 degree angle and then walking with a slow deliberate gait inorder to look more imposing to other humans. The posture is used primarily as a form of non-verbal communication such as a mating display to attract or impress females or as a defense or dominance posture to appear larger to a threat or to intimidate rival males.

scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dom mazzetti?
    I fall off the lifting wagon all the time but I'm still here lol

Jacobk91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jacobk91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    What? Since when do they sell phs.? I've nnever seen them there.maybe I'm blind

NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 90x View Post

How about your research their employment here: http://www.********/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=3690180

Research and ask the company you seek your questions, not a bodybuilding forum who probably has little information on GNC's employment information.

Originally Posted by NoDestroyingMe View Post
    How about your research their employment here: http://www.********/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=3690180

Research and ask the company you seek your questions, not a bodybuilding forum who probably has little information on GNC's employment information.

i know that stuff and have looked it over. but i assumed that a bunch of dudes on a bodybuilding website were a good source of information and have possibly worked at a supplement store such as GNC. Im trying to see if there is away to bypass the age limit.

Cyan1de has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you have to be 18...at least that's what they told me