saabmike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Can a diabetic take Triazole™

Does anyone know if Triazole by driven sports has unwanted side effects that would harm a diabetic. I am 22 years old almost perfect health with the exception of being a diabetic. My blood sugars are absolutely perfect with a Hebegloben A1c of 5.7 and I go to the gym every day.

sazuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) sazuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) sazuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) sazuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) sazuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) sazuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) sazuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) sazuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) sazuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) sazuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) sazuro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would suggest bringing the label to your docs to have a look.

Of course, I'm not sure your doc would know what it is since most of them think creatine is deadly.

Perhaps pinch or Robboe could help you.
    I'll rep back all those who helped me turn green again. A friend in need is a friend indeed.

Cheers broski.

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm sure Matt will appreciate the trademark symbol.

∆ Th∑ Gr∑∑k GΩd ∆ AlphaTauMuscle's Avatar
    AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by saabmike View Post
    Does anyone know if Triazole by driven sports has unwanted side effects that would harm a diabetic. I am 22 years old almost perfect health with the exception of being a diabetic. My blood sugars are absolutely perfect with a Hebegloben A1c of 5.7 and I go to the gym every day.
    PM Sldge or PinchTheBear both of them will amply be able to awnsers the question

Originally Posted by sazuro View Post
    I would suggest bringing the label to your docs to have a look.

Of course, I'm not sure your doc would know what it is since most of them think creatine is deadly.

Perhaps pinch or Robboe could help you.
    Thanks Sazuro and yea I feel like docs know as much as I do somtimes.

sazuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) sazuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) sazuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) sazuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) sazuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) sazuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) sazuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) sazuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) sazuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) sazuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) sazuro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by saabmike View Post
    Thanks Sazuro and yea I feel like docs know as much as I do somtimes.
    No prob brah. Let us know how it goes.

Originally Posted by AlphaTauMuscle View Post
    PM Sldge or PinchTheBear both of them will amply be able to awnsers the question
    Thanks I will try to Pm them. Im a noob to this Forum lol

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes, you can take Triazole.
    Driven Sports